What's new

Pakistan should be depicted with respect in Bollywood films: Indian directors

Not nearly enough people are. We need to up the quality of our content. If we can do that, we will be in a much better position and our general public will not need to turn to Bollywood so much for entertainment.
It has nothing to do with quality but with education and awareness. Otherwise there are a lot more quality options already available from Pakistan... even today Pakistani dramas are much better than indian crap.

It has nothing to do with quality but with education and awareness. Otherwise there are a lot more quality options already available from Pakistan... even today Pakistani dramas are much better than indian crap.
I would agree that we need greater education and awareness regardless, but personally I think the quality is lacking. I won't even compare to Indian shows because that's aiming low, we should aim for the top.

Edit:

Actually even comparing to Indian movies, Pakistani movies are quite far behind in my opinion. This is my perception purely based on what I have seen and without giving much thought to the reasoning behind it.

And I have never seen an Indian drama so I cannot comment on that.

Last edited:
I would agree that we need greater education and awareness regardless, but personally I think the quality is lacking. I won't even compare to Indian shows because that's aiming low, we should aim for the top.
Mate when you raise the knowledge level of the society, their choices, likes and dislikes change profusely.

spread awareness and make quality product , till then don't stop people of pakistan from seeing quality indian content .

Mate when you raise the knowledge level of the society, their choices, likes and dislikes change profusely.

I agree, but in anycase we need to improve almost all aspect of Pakistan, down to the entertainment industry.

I agree, but in anycase we need to improve almost all aspect of Pakistan, down to the entertainment industry.
Yeah we should but if you think improving the quality will change people's taste then I think you have no idea that these people who watch Indian crap are not looking for quality.. it is like someone has the best organic home cooked food but still they eat junk shit from MacDonalds or some unhygienic kiosk .. so raising the quality of home cooked food won't help rather you need to change their taste and ban the junk food...

Pakistani films have great potential in Middle-eastern markets, as we have a lot in common.
Hahaha .. what a joke.. the Arabs would also laugh at your wits.
They will never accept you as one of them ever, Arabs think they are special, rest all converted folks are lesser than them. I know it will be hard for Pakistani Muslims to accept this fact.

The amount of Bollywood craze Pakistanis have is the proof that you have most in common with Indians.

Desis will always be Desis.

Hahaha .. what a joke.. the Arabs would also laugh at your wits.
They will never accept you as one of them ever, Arabs think they are special, rest all converted folks are lesser than them. I know it will be hard for Pakistani Muslims to accept this fact.

The amount of Bollywood craze Pakistanis have is the proof that you have most in common with Indians.

Desis will always be Desis.
I agree about the Arabs, they look down on us, we should not even bother with them.

As for India, well maybe with some parts of north India, but what about the rest of it? Take South India for instance, they have nothing in common with us yet it is a huge part of India.

And being crazy about something does not prove commonality. Many westerners are becoming increasingly crazy about Japanese shows and culture, yet they have nothing in common with it.

I agree about the Arabs, they look down on us, we should not even bother with them.

As for India, well maybe with some parts of north India, but what about the rest of it? Take South India for instance, they have nothing in common with us yet it is a huge part of India.

And being crazy about something does not prove commonality. Many westerners are becoming increasingly crazy about Japanese shows and culture, yet they have nothing in common with it.
Yes I should have said north India.
Indian is actually too vast a nation to generalise.

have you ever seen poor pakistanis complaining about pathetic behaviour of arabs ?

I lived in the Gulf for several years. I know what they're like. So long as you're not poor, dharmic or dark-skinned, they treat you fine (not saying that this type of behaviour is correct, but there's no point in exaggerating).

I have been to the Middle East and I know very well how these Arabs treat other non Arab Muslims.

You're exaggerating it quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom