What's new

Pakistan shells hit inside Afghanistan

Now being reported by multiple sources.
Existing intelligence reports were used and terror camp coordinates were already known.

Stick to the topic
@Oscar You had said that misconducted will not be tolerated and members should report it so admin can take action, then kindly ban this illeterate person permanently from PDF. I have reported his abusive posts.

@waz @WebMaster @Horus please look into this type of members and keep PDF clean.
Good job
Reports get handled , tagging moderators is not the way as we all have different timelines

Kiarash seems to have more knowledge than you ! Pakistan has protested when Iranian and Afghan shells have landed in Pakistan. It seems that the immature emotional teenagers have no school/college homework today !
look first of All i am not talking to you and i am here to share my idea with those who have positive approach not like you who's pissed in real life whatever your reason please you should understand this third party agenda and pakistan cant afford any war in Pakistan and around it if you knows about region then you should know all about nds and scumbags ttp we respect afganistan territory and consider good neighbour country
and how could american fails to stop nds and other taliban in afghan i think now they are not peace loving nation

Stick to the topic
@Oscar You had said that misconducted will not be tolerated and members should report it so admin can take action, then kindly ban this illeterate person permanently from PDF. I have reported his abusive posts.

@waz @WebMaster @Horus please look into this type of members and keep PDF clean.
Good job
Reports get handled , tagging moderators is not the way as we all have different timelines

Good to see these post
My suggestion to you is to have some self respect. In fact the only thing we Pakistanis can learn is self respect. Because clearly we lacking. As for Mature please! I can show you exactly just how mature Iran is but than that is a topic for another thread.

Self respect is the government being elected by the people and the army telling the Government what to do. What you have is an Army that controls a nation and uses the India bogeyman to keep getting rich whilst poor people dies as cannon fodder. Raise terrorists on a diet of ignorance, stupidity an hatred to kill.
Then bugger off to Canada to retire with the money made in Pakistan.

Self respect is a long ways off brother.

This is fantastic news. Need more action.

Army decimates four training camps of Jamaatul Ahrar on Pak-Afghan border
By News Desk
Published: February 17, 2017
1441SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
Stepping up action against militants following the recent wave of terror across the country, Pakistan Army destroyed four training camps of Jamaatul Ahrar, a breakaway faction of the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border late Friday night.

The outlawed group maintains safe havens across the border in Afghanistan.

According to sources, the terrorists were targeted on the opposite side of the Mohmand and Khyber agencies.

The camp of Jamaatul Ahrar deputy commander Adil Bacha and a training compound of the group was also decimated, sources said, adding that there were reports of casualties as well.

Kabul’s inaction against terrorists testing policy of cross-border restraint: COAS

Thirteen people were killed and 85 injured when a suicide blast shook Lahore’s Mall Road on Monday. Jamaatul Ahrar had claimed responsibility for the attack.

The action came hours after army chief General Qamar Bajwa said terrorists from Afghanistan were carrying out attacks in Pakistan with impunity, adding that “such terrorist activities and inaction against them are testing our current policy of cross-border restraint”.

Pointless ,shelling will only hit guards & civilians. And people here wonder why Afghanistan hates Pakistan.

Pointless ,shelling will only hit guards & civilians. And people here wonder why Afghanistan hates Pakistan.

They've hated us since 1947 when they refused to recognise us in the first place, they hated us when they facilitated an insurgency inside Pakistan in the 70's with the USSR. They can't hate us twice. **** what they think lol.

They've hated us since 1947 when they refused to recognise us in the first place, they hated us when they facilitated an insurgency inside Pakistan in the 70's with the USSR. They can't hate us twice. **** what they think lol.
According to your fellow Pakistani users Afghanistanis love Pakistan enough to give their land to Pakistan, i have seen users here argue that phustan region across durdan lines are Pakistani land and love Pakistanis .

A shame really that Afghan govt military is weak, it cant attack Pak back
Even when they were at their strongest and attacked Pakistan in its fancy, they got beaten back. You think it would be any different now?

Even when they were at their strongest and attacked Pakistan in its fancy, they got beaten back. You think it would be any different now?
Afghanistan is not enemy it's the northern alliance that is the enemy.

According to your fellow Pakistani users Afghanistanis love Pakistan enough to give their land to Pakistan, i have seen users here argue that phustan region across durdan lines are Pakistani land and love Pakistanis .

There's still a soft spot for afghans for Pakistani people. More and more out waking up. But then again hardly any Pakistanis on here are claiming afghans love Pakistan. They want those Pashtun areas to be with Pakistan so the army can keep a close eye on them.

Afghanistan is not enemy it's the northern alliance that is the enemy.
The timeline i was referring to you was when Afghanistan was a whole country. There was no taliban or Nother alliance back than. In fact Afghanistan was the only country who did not recognised Pakistan. You might want to rethink on the highlighted part.

The timeline i was referring to you was when Afghanistan was a whole country. There was no taliban or Nother alliance back than. In fact Afghanistan was the only country who did not recognised Pakistan. You might want to rethink on the highlighted part.

Add the insurgencies they supported in the 70's and we've got our selves a peace loving neighbour that loooooves Pakistan lol.

Back
Top Bottom