What's new

Pakistan says ready to repair ties w/ India

its loud & clear no solution to kashmir no peace with india!
anyone thinking anything else, he is living in fools paradise, including the Nawaz sharif shb!

By the way his first day thought was given by great dumbo musharraf

didn't India commit the rambam masscare earlier yet Pakistan want ties with India? C'mon don't be p**sy, go hard on those Indian oppressers.

Exactly the opposite shall work...

by the way right now which rude ,deceitful HINDU leadership of HINDUSTAN u talking about ???

Pakistan should not have friendship with the rude, deceitful Hindu leadership in Hindustan

yes i see all those of your politicly loved sissies doing wht for kashmir?
at least he tried every way he can?
pakistan frist still is, will be forever for him , & for me?

munir-ahmed-baloch9.jpg

If Musharraf was dumbo than why he rose to the post of army chief and how does he pulled a bankrupt state to the top economic performer?

I don't know what is the problem with Ganja. Why he is so desperate to improve so called ties with Bharat.

Like there are so many issues to deal at home. Focus on those issues idiot and be desperate to resolve them.

Pakistani politicians needed to be expelled to India, so that they can enjoy their friendship.

This is something interesting. In Pakistan, stone pelting on armed forces is called offering of prayer, and in US it is called simple protest. Wonder how different countries use the custom of stone pelting on forces in different activities. In India, it is simply called attacking the armed forces. I will ask my friends, if their is any tradition here of throwing stones on the forces for any activity that I am not aware of.

Have u ever wondered why they do stone pelting? .. u have occupied their lands for 65 years now ... and u don t listen to their demands ..they dont to be with **** drinking, small cocked ugly indians ...

munir-ahmed-baloch9.jpg

If Musharraf was dumbo than why he rose to the post of army chief and how does he pulled a bankrupt state to the top economic performer?
Yes he improved economy because he killed Muslims on American orders acted like their pet do. and in return they gave us dollars and lifted sanctions which for short time improved our economy but resulted in civil war in Pakistan and almost whole of Pakistan burning and he became Army chief because of blunder of Nawaz other wise he was really junior

Pakistan should not have friendship with the rude, deceitful Hindu leadership in Hindustan

Pity on your bigotic islamic mentality.

Indian leadership is sikh or if you go deeper, its Italian who belongs to Gandhi family (very much muslims).

Their can be no peace with India what India is doing with kashmiris and using water as pressure tactic their can be no peace with this with India

any proof of this accusation????India never used water to pressure Pakistan,not within 50 years when Indus water treaty signed..and Indian Kashmir is far more prosperous than yous side,which is suffering for your mercenaries' act..

ah! well... Pakistan can keep saying it.. The proof of the pudding is in its eating.. Lets see some concrete stuff first and then we will talk

{though the reaction (or lack thereof) of Pakistani govt on the recent events in Kashmir make me think there may be some seriousness in this)

also, Kayani is the last of Pakistani COAS who was active during 1971. The next COAS onwards would have experienced 1971 only 2nd hand.. So the bitterness would be that much less and PA may just allow the civilian leadership to take re conciliatory steps...

Back
Top Bottom