What's new

Pakistan-Saudi Arabia new era of defense cooperation.

I'd love to see them flying the JFT,

BTW, does the AK stand for Al-Khalid tank?
yup, Saudi army was testing them in 2006 but didnt buy them due to western interests........it will be interesting what they will do this time.

These are the ones who protect the politicians of KSA, in addition to the Saudi secret service as well:

Saudi Royal Guard Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No such company exists to protect anyone. The Royal Family aren't idiots enough to do such thing.

What abt a SSG company who is protecting their Royal family?

yeah me too.

@Dazzler
the tank in the video is the type of tank i saw in Karachi. with AlKhalid II written in its side plate. Notice the difference in turret.

yup, Saudi army was testing them in 2006 but didnt buy them due to western interests........it will be interesting what they will do this time.

The Army never tested Al-Khalid, the SANG have been testing it since 2010, no decision has been made yet.

These are the ones who protect the politicians of KSA, in addition to the Saudi secret service as well:

Saudi Royal Guard Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No such company exists to protect anyone. The Royal Family aren't idiots enough to do such thing.

The Army never tested Al-Khalid, the SANG have been testing it since 2010, no decision has been made yet.
i dont know if they r still today or not......But i can conform that they were protecting them since the Death of Great King Faisal.

they did

''The Saudi Arabian Army began conducting trials of the Al-Khalid's desert performance in April 2006, after expressing interest in purchasing a batch of the tanks 2 years earlier. However, no order for the tank was placed despite the symbolic naming of the tank after Khalid ibn al-Walid.[3][24]''

Al-Khalid tank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i can tell you the answer beforehand ;)
i know what u will say........
im expecting same.

Have u watched the video?

i dont know if they r still today or not......But i can conform that they were protecting them since the Death of Great King Faisal.

Dude,

There are three lines of protection to every important figure in the Gov't wether he was a prince or an ordinary citizen.

First line consists of the MoI teams:

A- The police

B- the MoI Intelligence, internal intelligence.

C- the MoI Sayqqyiah forces - the equivalent the SSG -

Second line consists of the external intelligence, their security forces.

Third line consists of the Royal Saudi Guard, the National Guard.

But i can conform that they were protecting them since the Death of Great King Faisal.

King Faisal never trusted anyone except the Mabahith. Ironically however, he refused their schemes to inspect his brothers and nephews.

Last edited:
What abt a SSG company who is protecting their Royal family?

yeah me too.

@Dazzler
the tank in the video is the type of tank i saw in Karachi. with AlKhalid II written in its side plate. Notice the difference in turret.

vlcsnap-2014-01-22-05h58m14s65.png

vlcsnap-2014-01-22-05h59m28s58.png

vlcsnap-2014-01-22-05h59m28s58.png

vlcsnap-2014-01-22-05h59m52s248.png

all are AK-1 with some with minor improvements

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-01-22-05h59m37s169.png
    vlcsnap-2014-01-22-05h59m37s169.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 21
  • vlcsnap-2014-01-22-06h00m08s163.png
    vlcsnap-2014-01-22-06h00m08s163.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 32
I worked for the SANG last year as a TA contractor. I saw the Khalids several times myself. I know the devil I'm talking about Bhai.
they did

''The Saudi Arabian Army began conducting trials of the Al-Khalid's desert performance in April 2006, after expressing interest in purchasing a batch of the tanks 2 years earlier. However, no order for the tank was placed despite the symbolic naming of the tank after Khalid ibn al-Walid.[3][24]''

Al-Khalid tank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i know what u will say........
im expecting same.

Have u watched the video?

I worked for the SANG last year as a TA contractor. I saw the Khalids several times myself. I know the devil I'm talking about Bhai.
i dont say yr wrong bro and if i remember u disclosed this before as well..........But on top of that the army's 2006 testing is also true.

i dont say yr wrong bro and if i remember u disclosed this before as well..........But on top of that the army's 2006 testing is also true.

The Army wants the Leopards. From what I understood, the Khalid's are being chosen to be deployed on the front line.

With the plan to upgrade the SANG from a presidency to a ministry, I guess the Khalid's my suit them the best.

yes actually it does, seems like composite armour has been thickened, also there are other minor differences.
ok so this rebuffs my statement of 2013 summer season trials of AK2, which actually was AK1.

i may have mis read the AK1 in side plate.

i also noticed some other things from the video.... things we never saw before ;)

The Army wants the Leopards. From what I understood, the Khalid's are being chosen to be deployed on the front line.

With the plan to upgrade the SANG from a presidency to a ministry, I guess the Khalid's my suit them the best.

you really dont have to hush kids here man, you have Abrams and Leo-2 coming in shortly, why would you need an inferior pakistani mbt :D

Back
Top Bottom