What's new

Pakistan-Saudi Arabia new era of defense cooperation.

Beb8n39IAAAPHuR.jpg

013688797396.jpg

This video tells a lot.

@Arabian Legend

Thank you for that great update.

@Aeronaut what is the Pakistani flag on the left? What symbols are those? It is a nice one.
Beb8n39IAAAPHuR.jpg

Is it some kind of flag of the Prime Minister of Pakistan?

Yes, it is the Flag of Prime Minister's Office.

More appropriately , it is referred to as the " Standard of Prime Minister of Pakistan "

Pakistan and KSA have enjoyed a strong and robust relationship since the days of King Faisal bin Abdul Aziz.

After 50+ years of this time tested Friendship, it is time to put some teeth in this relationship and take it to a Strategic Level.

I would love to see more Joint Ventures in Defense and Manufacturing Sectors.

Yes, it is the Flag of Prime Minister's Office.

More appropriately , it is referred to as the " Standard of Prime Minister of Pakistan "

Thank you. That was what I suspected. Anyway it is a very nice flag.

@Pakistanisage

I would like to see a growing cooperation on such issues such as health, science, economy, military and the environment.

Especially the first 3 issues.

Apart from a small deployment during Saddam's aggression, no Pakistani troops have been 'deployed' since in the KSA.

Our strategy with KSA goes as below.

• Help them build a robust command and control structure.
  • Help improve the officers quality
  • Help improve and implement the recruitment and training regimes
  • Asset management, maintenance and deployment.
  • Inter services cooperation and synergy.
  • Training their Special Forces in aspects of combat, and management.
  • Intelligence cooperation
Above is applied to all 4 services, Army, Air Force, Navy and Saudi National guards. Our role in Saudi Arabia is that of 'capacity building', which we have been carrying out since a long time. Saudi military has come a long way and NOW is able to handle its own business. Pakistan's help will be required in establishing the Inter GCC Command, since they wish to raise a Standing Army like we have.

Peace out.
What abt a SSG company who is protecting their Royal family?

Thank you. That was what I suspected. Anyway it is a very nice flag.

@Pakistanisage

I would like to see a growing cooperation on such issues such as health, science, economy, military and the environment.

Especially the first 3 issues.
yeah me too.

Beb8n39IAAAPHuR.jpg

013688797396.jpg

This video tells a lot.

@Dazzler
the tank in the video is the type of tank i saw in Karachi. with AlKhalid II written in its side plate. Notice the difference in turret.

Last edited:
I can get you into our dreams as long as you let us in yours :lol:

Who knows what is going to happen? Maybe you don't have a good knowledge about the relations both countries maintain.
seems yr wish to see JFT and AK with SNG is going to be reality.

Back
Top Bottom