What's new

Pakistan’s secret dirty war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave out that ?? It will take the Indian Army perhaps centuries to match that record created by the Pakistani Army in a time period as less as 10 months.

I am saying that it was not a one off thing. They have kept the same thing going ever since.

They use fighter aircraft and artillery on civilian areas in Balochistan and tribal areas, destroy whole towns and villages of "their own people" and create hundreds of thousands of "IDPs", just because they want to fight from a very safe distance.

Unlike the IA which has never done that even in the face of cross border terror for decades.

They just can't compare to India. They are following their own "traditions" which are definitely not humane, have never been across the Arabic world and others whom they are aping.

These are just accusations. Talk to us when there's a solid proof of ISI/IB/MI abducting these people. Until then you can hold your horse.

Well, in Kashmir the LEAs are on record committing atrocities.

How about from the all knowing,ever correct Pakistani media ?

Herald Exclusive: The dead end | Provinces | DAWN.COM

And yes, if it was not the Pakistani state institutions, it must have been Klingons with green blood who are kidnapping the Balochis for mapping their DNA.:confused:

These are just accusations. Talk to us when there's a solid proof of ISI/IB/MI abducting these people. Until then you can hold your horse.

Well, in Kashmir the LEAs are on record committing atrocities.

That's not going to happen. These guys will keep whining about "atrocities" in Baluchistan it isn't established that they were abducted by ISI,MI,PA and neither it is established that they were just non violent "political" workers. The most appropriate reason behind this attitude seems to be the guilt associated with IOK. I can't find a better reason.:)

Kashmir is not part of India. Period.

Kashmir is an Integral Part of India and it will remain so. Period!

@Topic...

Hmmm, Where are all those Human right protectionist of this forum!:what: Justifying all these acts:what:!

hypocrisy!

pale-of-law-543.jpg

^ Pakistanis are not required to believe in it . Period.

Not going to make a difference to India. Period.

Not going to make a difference in the international arena. Period.

Period.Period.Period. :lol:

How about from the all knowing,ever correct Pakistani media ?

Herald Exclusive: The dead end | Provinces | DAWN.COM

And yes, if it was not the Pakistani state institutions, it must have been Klingons with green blood who are kidnapping the Balochis for mapping their DNA.:confused:

I have seen this person take great pride in graphically describing the various torture methods they use on "their own people".

Then they talk of proof! The proof is all over the place, and he would be the first to know it.

I have seen this person take great pride in graphically describing the various torture methods they use on "their own people".

Then they talk of proof! The proof is all over the place, and he would be the first to know it.

Ever heard of the story of the little cat that closes its eyes and says the whole world has become dark ? ;)

Here is that graphical description in his own words. Now he is asking for proof. :lol:

When i first saw the vid/news i thought that it would be like the Army people shooting people at point blank range, hitting their heads with sand filled bags, pulling off their nails, drilling their knees, and a few other things which i need to explain. Here goes:

1) Cheera: They give a cut exactky between your balls and your a$$hole with a sharp point blade, so that when ever you sh!t, you are reminded of the 'guud' times.

2) Shuffing a piece of barbed wire inside your 'hole': They take a small piece of barbed wire, put it in a equal length steel pipe, lubricate it (if your are feeling lucky) and then push it up you AH, and guess what, then they pull out the steel pipe and leave the WIRE inside.

But,

To my 'dismay' i just saw some beating, kicking and very few, VERY few abuses. Moreover, the environment was controlled and it was made sure that no sensitive place/organ was hit and no permanent injury occurred. (Ok enough of sarcasm).

Coming to the point, if this video is real then i must say that this all was contrary to military discipline (i dont give a damn to HR), military ethics, our training, military norms and religion. This is not what a military should do and this is not our job. These dirty jobs are better done by the Police and the intelligence people. But then there are exceptions and compulsions. A critical analysis on the video would reveal that most of these men were 'confirmed' culprits as at a point or two the Officer narrated the detainees what they have been doing, like i know that you were chanting slogans against the Army, we know that you were 'supplying' the Talibans.

The main emphasis was on confession and extracting info as regards to other issues/talibans/accomplices. Impending operations demand instant information and quick/maximum knowledge of the enemy. It was therefore that the military was involved in such an 'interrogation' otherwise, i dont think a CO would have that many a officers and men during active operations that he can spare them for this spree. Interrogation of suspects is done by specialized people who are dedicated for this purpose.

But the guud thing is that if this video is prove to be accurate, i am sure that justice would be done and abominations would be given to all concerned, so atleast one must not get carried away that this has become a norm and there is no check on these activities.

As for the concern that then why should we blame indian soldiers in kashmir and the forces in the West, i should say that atleast we are not beating people out on roads, are not picking up just any tom, dick and harry whom we wish and not arresting anyone whom we think has a ugly face. Moreover, our govt/military has not done is as a part of our institutional policy nor do we provide these acts constitutional/state patronage, as being done at some places.

And for those who think the beating was not mild, i would suggest that they must visit their local (Pakistani) police station, and yes these beatings may be harsh for some Western sensibilities, and i cant help them.

Not NEEDED :D:D =======================

Brothers have Already given fitting reply:lol: =====================

-------Edited---------

Well you better start, because there's nothing else you can do :)

I didn't need your advice. And that too for Pakistani territories of Baluchistan and Kashmir. Did I??? I don't think so.:)

Indeed, one should put their money where their mouth is.
Guess these characters are prone to wash the soap before hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ xeric

found this just for you ;)

Female Terrorist Spills The Beans On Terror Camps.

Jammu: Security forces have unearthed the new face of terror. In a stunning confession, a young woman arrested while crossing the Line Of Control (LOC) revealed how hundreds of women were being trained in the terror camps of Pakistan occupied Kashmir ().

In videos available with CNN-IBN, on being questioned what she saw at the camps across the border, a woman trained to infiltrate said it all.

"There are training camps where over 700 women are being trained," said 23 year-old-Asiya, the wife of Pakistani Army havaldar Mohammad Sajjad.

Asiya was arrested over two months ago while crossing the LoC into Rajouri. Asiya has now disclosed how hundreds of women were being trained in terror camps in .

"In Bimbar camp I saw mujahids training along with women participants. There were over 700 women. They have learnt how to fire. But I do not know how to fire," said the woman.

Senior intelligence officers say that there have been recent inputs that women have been trained to cross over and settle down in Jammu and Kashmir to finally act as spies here.

Asiya reportedly had been sent to gather information on the deployment of Indian forces at the Line of Control. She has also confessed that Pakistani army and intelligence agencies train militants.

"There are camps in, Bimar, Kotli, Sensa. In Sensa, the Army trains the mujahids and in Kotli it is the agencies that train them. But in Bimbar it is the outsiders," provided Asiya.

The women read, study and undergo training sessions on using firearms, said Asiya. So, clearly the entire operation goes on under the garb of education and schooling.

Asiya had been arrested on November 13 last year and ever since then her confessions have revealed the active role of women in terror networks.

In March 2008, two women had been arrested in Doda as Lashkar's over the ground workers.

In 2007, Nahida Altaf, a law student was also arrested for allegedly working for Hizb-ul-Mujahideen.. but Asiya's chilling confessions have proved that terror really does have a new face altogether.

********.com - Female Terrorist Spills The Beans On Terror Camps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom