What's new

Pakistan’s First Metro Bus Test Drive in Lahore

look at these buses running in lahore

image0002.JPG

image0003.jpg

11-15-2011_26567_l.jpg

Lahore-Transport-Company.jpg

240px-Lahore_Foton_Bus.jpg

the dark green hino CNg buses are of karachi that were introduced by city mayor mustafa kamal now part of history these buses were replaced by state of the art buses like

karachi-bus-loaded.jpg

:partay:

dont be over critical , its just a gesture .... secondly he is driving on a road which has no other vehicle ... many people do this all over the world , criticize where its necessary

If you notice my previous post on the subject you will notice that i greatly appreciate the project, what's wrong is wrong, it doesn't matter if it's 0.00001% wrong or 100% wrong, if that's a gesture than that's a wrong gesture and should be condemned

Noticed "albayrak" sign in the front of metrobus > Albayrak Group

i think i was right they had their part played in construction ...but why the name in front of the bus coz the bus is manufactured in china ...also albayrak doesnot have a vehicle manufacturing business ...may be a good will gesture to Turkey

i think i was right they had their part played in construction ...but why the name in front of the bus coz the bus is manufactured in china ...also albayrak doesnot have a vehicle manufacturing business ...may be a good will gesture to Turkey

Somedays back we(friends) ware talking to a Chinese company manufacturing something.. The friend and me were planning to important that device to Oman. So we are asking different questions, like important that device, support and other stuff... Now almost everything was done by that Chinese.. related to installation, SLA, Support everything... Now My Omani friend ask that guy, we want our own logo on the device... The Chinese representative said, Why not... you will have your own logo, just you need to buy that number of pieces for first order...

btw Chinese or Turkish doesn't matter.. Metro looking good and of high class... now lets hope our people don't abuse these buses...

lahore waalon......
khushaamdeed...!!!!!!!!!!!!:pakistan:

the dark green hino CNg buses are of karachi that were introduced by city mayor mustafa kamal now part of history these buses were replaced by state of the art buses like

karachi-bus-loaded.jpg

:partay:

even forget Hino busses of mustafa kamal, where the hell are the scania buses of naimatullah khan :cry::cry::cry::cry:

karachi+green+bus.jpg

local9.jpg

When will we gonna able to revive KCR (karachi Circular Railway).

This would ahve been soooooooo good if it was a train. Well lets see how it works will other buses ride up there too or is it just for metro.

Double deckers occupy less space in the street, I guess.

do you know the reason why the metro bus deal is signed between Turkey and pakistan.
why not buy directly from china?
I think the buses were bought by a Turkish firm "Platform".
Sharing the details of the agreement, a senior official on good authority revealed the government has agreed to pay ‘Platform’ Rs 365 per kilometer for each bus for a total of 45 buses for a period of eight years. Moreover,the government will have to pay for at least 70,000km per annum to Platform, which will provide operation and maintenance, including the buses, staff, travelling expenses and more for the said time. The government will collect the fare, and at the end of eight years, the operation will be handed over to the government

The BRTS affair | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

hjfK0.jpg

kzLP6.jpg

Eorl ⚔;3739378 said:
Double deckers occupy less space in the street, I guess.

It will not make any difference for these buses as the buses will run on a specific lane only designed for them . no other vehicle can use those lanes ...so no problem for space

uhh...what else a poor inferiority-complex stricken hindu can be? :crazy:) ..indian cities like mumbai are toilet as compared to Pakistani cities..and these indians are mad that their own infrastructure suck ( See the pics of shitty Ahmadabad Metro Bus system..lmao! As one Indian member rightly said, Lahore's mega Metro Bus Transit System puts indian counterparts to shame)..Lahore has way larger area as compared to sh!tty mumbai...but mumbai has way more people in it. Tells you the situation of indian cities..doesn't it? lmao!

If you weren't such an idiot...you wouldnt have posted such idiocies...

Just go a few pages back and you would see many indians congratulate this Acheivement !!!

Indian cities have sh!tty infrastructure??

We have 3 metro rail systems under operation,6 underconstruction.......Do you??

We also have 3 BRTS systems,Ahemedabad ,Delhi,Jaipur

and 6 underconstruction at Rajkot,Surat,Indore,Hyderabad,Pimpri-Chinchwad,Visakhapatnam and Bhopal

Lahore BRTS is now only 10 km long , Ahemedabad 75 km long.

Please do have some sense first....:wave:

To sane Pakistani members...

Good work...Spending on Urban infrastructure would in turn boost the economy of the city...
Now replicate this in other cities:tup:

If you weren't such an idiot...you wouldnt have posted such idiocies...

Just go a few pages back and you would see many indians congratulate this Acheivement !!!

Indian cities have sh!tty infrastructure??

We have 3 metro rail systems under operation,6 underconstruction.......Do you??

We also have 3 BRTS systems,Ahemedabad ,Delhi,Jaipur

and 6 underconstruction at Rajkot,Surat,Indore,Hyderabad,Pimpri-Chinchwad,Visakhapatnam and Bhopal

Lahore BRTS is now only 10 km long , Ahemedabad 75 km long.

Please do have some sense first....:wave:

good one Bro. You replied with facts :tup:

Back
Top Bottom