What's new

Pakistan’s First Metro Bus Test Drive in Lahore

Few kms of roads??Mate google Hyderabad Outer ring road please.......
In both Intercity and intracity roads India is better...

mate you can google for liyari express way of karachi 27km elevated express way with in city( half is completed ) + lahore ring road ( around 80Km ) ,, islamabad expressway ,, Islamabad - muree expressway

exactly. except the buses everything else look s!!!y
It's not complete yet, the escalators and automatic glass doors at the front of the bus stop are still not there, here is the overall progress. The whole track would be cleaned once construction is complete.
HCSStatus_zpsa377f43c.jpg

mate you can google for liyari express way of karachi 27km elevated express way with in city( half is completed ) + lahore ring road ( around 80Km ) ,, islamabad expressway ,, Islamabad - muree expressway

my friend,longest elevated road over bridge in India is Kanpur over-bridge 25km

Lahore ring road is only 4-6 lane and 80 km
Hyderabad Ring road is 8-12 lane + service lanes and 160 km
Even a tier 3 city like mysore has 6 lane+service lane ring road...........

We have E-ways like Delhi Gurgaon(8 lane+service lanes),Mumbai pune(6 lane),Yamuna expressway(6 lane+service lanes)

We have E-ways like Delhi Gurgaon(8 lane+service lanes),Mumbai pune(6 lane),Yamuna expressway(6 lane+service lanes)

i didnt added service lanes dear if i add service lanes it surely will cross 100 km mark and 6 lane is our requirement we are here discussing road infrastructure not the size of road lol

lol you have Delhi Gurgaon expreeway just 28 Km :D we have 6 lane motorways connecting Lahore with Islamabad , faisalabad , Peshawar and other major cities like gujranwala , gujrat , lala musa , wazirabad etc :D

What is special in it? they wanted metro system and ended up with Bus metro system. Fooled the people again.

We say we are a 65 years old country but we still do not have a proper transport system in the country? By now we should be having a good cost efficient mass transit system in whole of Pakistan in 65 years. Is 65 years a short time?

If Pakistani politicians really wanted to build a transport system and were honest for ending the public's suffering they should have atleast built something like this if not something better.

Fast Forward: A timelapse journey on Dubai Metro

Fast Forward: A timelapse journey on Dubai Metro | GulfNews.com

Dubai Metro moments in pictures

Dubai Metro moments in pictures | GulfNews.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt added service lanes dear if i add service lanes it surely will cross 100 km mark and 6 lane is our requirement we are here discussing road infrastructure not the size of road lol

Mate I just counted length of Hyderabad ring road and it is 160 km..
It is not like taking length of a 100 km 4 lane road as 400 km....
And I dont see any service lanes for lahore ring road.......

lol you have Delhi Gurgaon expreeway just 28 Km :D we have 6 lane motorways connecting Lahore with Islamabad , faisalabad , Peshawar and other major cities like gujranwala , gujrat , lala musa , wazirabad etc :D

Mate...there are lot of highways in India that are of expresshighway stantard...Delhi Gurgaon expressway and Hyderabad ring road are wider than any Pakistani Motorway...........

Beside Political Affiliation
Good Work Had done by Chotay Meyan...:pakistan:
1) It will put the ultimate effect in country development and future oriented.
2) Other CM also check this service for social mobility.
3) Will Play vital role for peoples than the movement of Lap Top.
:tup:

Mate I just counted length of Hyderabad ring road and it is 160 km..
It is not like taking length of a 100 km 4 lane road as 400 km....
And I dont see any service lanes for lahore ring road.......

Mate...there are lot of highways in India that are of expresshighway stantard...Delhi Gurgaon expressway and Hyderabad ring road are wider than any Pakistani Motorway...........

search lahore ring road pics dear you will get what it have or have not :S
mate i told you we have motorways of international standards on which planet you living ?? u comparing 20 30 km expressways with 1000 Km motorways of pakistan :S .. we do have express ways highways and motorways .. now you comparing lanes :D we have 6 lanes motorways which are enough for our traffic and lanes can be added as the required in future not a big deal our motorways can also be used for fighter jets run way

search lahore ring road pics dear you will get what it have or have not :S
mate i told you we have motorways of international standards on which planet you living ?? u comparing 20 30 km expressways with 1000 Km motorways of pakistan :S .. we do have express ways highways and motorways .. now you comparing lanes :D we have 6 lanes motorways which are enough for our traffic and lanes can be added as the requirement

Mate Highways of India are equivalent to your motorways.................-some are concrete,fenced,have interchanges and ....We have a lot of them......

I havent seen service lanes running paralell to the main road in Lahore Ring Road......see like this

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/773/nadir.jpg

8-12 lane Hyderabad outer ring road is 160 km .....and it is wide to accomodate traffic for next 20 years
Mysore has a 6 lane 45 km long ring road as long as Lahores (existing) road.

I dont want to make this into a comparison thread....

Mate Highways of India are equivalent to your motorways.................-some are concrete,fenced,have interchanges and ....We have a lot of them......

I havent seen service lanes running paralell to the main road in Lahore Ring Road......see like this

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/773/nadir.jpg

8-12 lane Hyderabad outer ring road is 160 km .....and it is wide to accomodate traffic for next 20 years
Mysore has a 6 lane 45 km long ring road as long as Lahores (existing) road.

I dont want to make this into a comparison thread....

open your eyes and see the image again are service road present there or not ?? :P are you sure about the bold part of your highways equals to our motorways ??? :lol:
lahore ring road is planned for future its very less used by the traffic check out in pics :P

open your eyes and see the image again are service road present there or not ??

You can see service lanes paralell to 8 lane roads at both sides ....
I dont know about Lahore Ring Road ......give me a link

:P are you sure about the bold part of your highways equals to our motorways ??? :lol:

Damn Yes!!!!

You might have a road straight to the moon. But why are you telling us about them or what they have to do with this thread.

You might have a road straight to the moon. But why are you telling us about them or what they have to do with this thread.

Someone said our infra in metro city is Cr@p when compared to Lahore

Someone said our infra in metro city is Cr@p when compared to Lahore

You have said enough about your infrastructure. Now please come back to the thread which is about Metro Bus service in Lahore.

You can see service lanes paralell to 8 lane roads at both sides ....
I dont know about Lahore Ring Road ......give me a link

Damn Yes!!!!

check your given image again dear service lane is there :P why cant your eyes see the service lane ?? :P

Back
Top Bottom