What's new

Pakistan’s First Metro Bus Test Drive in Lahore

There is also a pink bus service in Lahore designed for transporting just women and a family bus service planned to be run on weekends

route-to-equality-1339418789-2651.jpg

328603-pinkbus-1327816414-815-640x480.JPG

2_201202020604023368.jpg

Congrats !!!
Turkish bought the bus from china.
产品展示
141429iw47wnpz32fc2yv3.jpg.thumb.jpg

And Turkish Matro (subway) project (324 Matro rail cars and its manufacturing tech. of some parts) in Ankara is also form China CSR.

20120816112058272.jpg

Actually,Indian Munbai Matro had bought 18 trains (108 rail cars) from China CSR.

do you know the reason why the metro bus deal is signed between Turkey and pakistan.
why not buy directly from china?

as far as i know this idea was taken from Turkey during the CM's visit to Turkey , he saw this system and liked the idea
from there the plan started to run similar thing in Lahore too ...i think the machines etc are all incorporated by turkey as shown in the pictures and the idea of buses was too adopted form there and then may be the buses were built in china under license form the original company may be to save the cost

as far as i know this idea was taken from Turkey during the CM's visit to Turkey , he saw this system and liked the idea
from there the plan started to run similar thing in Lahore too ...i think the machines etc are all incorporated by turkey as shown in the pictures and the idea of buses was too adopted form there and then may be the buses were built in china under license form the original company may be to save the cost

actually china operation BRT long times before turkey.
List of bus rapid transit systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
our first BRT began to operation in 1999.

and the bus that Lahore metro bus using is sunwin bus with sunwin logo(not volvo logo).
that turkey bought from china.

in my view it was more political reason that Turkey won the metro bus deal.

do you know the reason why the metro bus deal is signed between Turkey and pakistan.
why not buy directly from china?

As I know,there is a Chinese company bid for this project.and they quoted a lower price than the Turkey company.Maybe,in that contract, specified Chinese bus suppliers and part of construction. If so, Lahore looks after us verymuch.

actually china operation BRT long times before turkey.
List of bus rapid transit systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
our first BRT began to operation in 1999.

and the bus that Lahore metro bus using is sunwin bus with sunwin logo(not volvo logo).
that turkey bought from china.

in my view it was more political reason that Turkey won the metro bus deal.

its not about who operated it for long i think it might have to do with the infrastructure or may be in Turkey was the first time he saw any such thing and adopted the same...may be Turkey along with machines incorporation has also something to do with the design or planning phase ...and later chinese company was selected due to cheaper costs or may be because turkey herself was using buses form the same company

is he qualified to drive heavy vehicles? does he have a license to drive such vehicles? keeper of law should not break such basic rules especially on public roads .. :disagree:

is he qualified to drive heavy vehicles? does he have a license to drive such vehicles? keeper of law should not break such basic rules especially on public roads .. :disagree:

dont be over critical , its just a gesture .... secondly he is driving on a road which has no other vehicle ... many people do this all over the world , criticize where its necessary

Nope, these are volvo buses, Foton buses are used in other cities throughout Punjab.
20110907091640209.jpg

not through out punjab major portion goes to lahore alone that too few hundred buses dont know where are rest of thousand buses :D they started these buses in faisalabad but after few days those buses are in their terminal resting :D

Back
Top Bottom