What's new

Pakistan’s Coke Studio to Rock India

I think we've had many such programs like Coke Studio earlier but none of them worked. The concept is nothing new although the music might be different and that depends on the producers.

Maybe I am too drunk... I can somehow still understand @Mobilee's english while holding on to my stomach.

andother people whos poet is withnout riimmiing all tha skols in bharat donts given a greater book of poet to lurn with tha small studunets haha
coww coooooooooooooww

Im so happy :smitten::smitten:

I read the whole sentence and understood it. :smitten:

With a culture so diverse and practices and languages so vast, i am sure it will be a success.

Everything from sufi to fusion to traditional , maybe in 24 + different languages maybe in the format, who knows...

In that case those new songs may not be as popular in Pakistan as today's coke studio's songs today. And that would be your failure if future India studio's songs would not get as popularity in PK as today.

Maybe I am too drunk... I can somehow still understand @Mobilee\'s english while holding on to my stomach.

drinking hahehae u wood bee drinking surso ka tail and your frends tellling and brave you alkohal bharat kid are also fuunier mabe too muchh sarso tale paining your abodman.

In that case those new songs may not be as popular in Pakistan as today's coke studio's songs today. And that would be your failure if future India studio's songs would not get as popularity in PK as today.

Its for the Indian crowd dudeeeeeeeeee.. MTV India in partnership with cocaaa colaaaaa is doing it , to show it to Bhartiiii wet dreamers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be interesting to see what Indian musicians can come up with. I would be really disappointed if Bollywood style music dominates.
If it does become a success than it can also start a healthy competition between the Indian coke studio and the Pakistani coke studio.

We already have enough culture weapons in our quiver to attack Pakistan, dude.

We don't need any coke studio or something. We're already doing the job pretty well.

Its for the Indian crowd dudeeeeeeeeee.. MTV India in partnership with cocaaa colaaaaa is doing it , to show it to Bhartiiii wet dreamers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i now y u maked those statimints too happily my and thoughting that i go happily and thanks to your thinging.i made you good by thanksing becoz you work hard to right that statimint

drinking hahehae u wood bee drinking surso ka tail and your frends tellling and brave you alkohal bharat kid are also fuunier mabe too muchh sarso tale paining your abodman.

You should seriously think of taking a shot at Great Indian Laughter Challenge.... you will win hands down.

It will be interesting to see what Indian musicians can come up with. I would be really disappointed if Bollywood style music dominates.
If it does become a success than it can also start a healthy competition between the Indian coke studio and the Pakistani coke studio.

Both are different shows for their respective crowds.. there is no question of competition as no channels are hired there and no channels from there are hired here.. maybe competition in you-tube..

Think before you type..

Back
Top Bottom