What's new

Pakistan’s Coke Studio to Rock India

Coke is a global brand.. they chose ur traditional music because its popular there. They will choose whatever is best for Indian listeners..

Your argument is similar in saying "pepsi was launched first in Pakistan , so Indians should n't drink it" sort..

drinking is different from singing! who doesn't like pepsi???:cheers::smitten:

hahah waht gud in waht i say?that you saaing aaaaah?and you are gudness hahahahha jokes for the weekend haha

Hickory, dickory, dock,
The mouse ran up the clock.
The clock struck one,
And down he run,
Hickory, dickory, dock.

Humpty dumpty sat on a wall Inky pinky ponkyyyy..Jingle bells jingle bells..

haha this poet is not that it is humpty dumpty on wall and humpty fall and some things that are riimming on dumply and hampty.
your schools dont even givens you betterer book to ready a poet haha

haha this poet is not that it is humpty dumpty on wall and humpty fall and some things that are riimming on dumply and hampty.
your schools dont even givens you betterer book to ready a poet haha

Row, row, row your boat
Gently Down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

Nice.personally i wouldn't like to see bolly stuff in coke studio.Lets see wat they come up with.

:lol:this 'coke' is a bad thing.. look wat's it doing to some of the guys here!! gone doolally!!:D

Row, row, row your boat
Gently Down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

he is teeching me poets hwile his teecher dont even given her a gooder book haha

I hope Coke Studio preserves its links with folk and avoids mainstream Bollywood music.

And to those who think India doesn't have folk music, you couldn't be more wrong. Just because you haven't heard Indian folk, doesn't mean there is no folk. From the Baul singers in the east to the Punjabi Sufi singers in the North, there's no dearth of soulful singers in India.

:lol:this 'coke' is a bad thing.. look wat's it doing to some of the guys here!! gone doolally!!:D

Hey, its part of my nurturing and guiding classes.. :tongue:

First step is to show the right path, if it doesn't work.. dump them

imagesbikeriding.gif

Back
Top Bottom