What's new

Pakistan’s Coke Studio to Rock India

'COKE studio' in India??.. zzzz.. i'm already stoned!!:smokin:

Last edited:
India has the talent to make it a success. I am quite sure that after 'Indian version of Coke Studio', the ratings of other Indian musical reality shows are gonna go down big time. But I am curious as to who will be the producer of the show, may be Shankar-Ehsan-Loy???

Now we are gonna enjoy Coke Studio twice every year. :yahoo:

yes u will now listen munni badnam hui darling tere liye in coke studio now :rofl::rofl:

No dear ...we wont.. we will nurture it and make it grow only.

haha hpw grow?child groaing and not studeo donts grow haha go to skool and study tha teecher in youre countiry and ask the her thhat studeos are plaiyed and onli musics and not grow in ages

Are you sure that you have that type of folk, sufi and depth lyric except some Indian Gazals. Do you have lyric that Abida Parveen or other sufi singers sing?

Last edited:

but in the process of making it grow you will destroy it!

Coke studio was a Pakistani thing, our traditional music, Pakistan music!! Pakistani culture!!!! now you will have indian music in it?????:tdown::tdown::tdown:

Are you sure that you have that type of folk, sufi and depth lyric except Gazals.

With a culture so diverse and practices and languages so vast, i am sure it will be a success.

Everything from sufi to fusion to traditional , maybe in 24 + different languages maybe in the format, who knows...

Are you sure that you have that type of folk, sufi and depth lyric except Gazals.

they don't, i heard most indian singers and they don't have good voices unfortunately.

indians can't do our stuff the way we do it!!!:disagree:

With a culture so diverse and practices and languages so vast, i am sure it will be a success.

Everything from sufi to fusion to traditional , maybe in 24 + different languages maybe in the format, who knows...

hey benny ,
come with more lethal post .
use pics etc:lol::lol:

but in the process of making it grow you will destroy it!

Coke studio was a Pakistani thing, our traditional music, Pakistan music!! Pakistani culture!!!! now you will have indian music in it?????:tdown::tdown::tdown:

Coke is a global brand.. they chose ur traditional music because its popular there. They will choose whatever is best for Indian listeners..

Your argument is similar in saying "pepsi was launched first in Pakistan , so Indians should n't drink it" sort..

Back
Top Bottom