What's new

Pakistan’s Coke Studio to Rock India

again no sanse of egnlihs cholormint i googling shoued me tofee haha
manhmoohan sing is your primester donts now that even?i now haha bharat kools dont give bitter books.hah i wonted to say thanksing wich meens given thanks you.haha

This guy introduced us a new short form for giving thanks to someone:-THANKSING
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

coke studio is not an international brand, it is not run by coca cola, it is mere sponcer of this prog, things which made this prog successful was the producer his artistry and the musicians.. this program is a copy right of pakistan music industry, therefore, coke doesnt own this, if india runs this prog, it should be by the permission from the people who own it and run it, and if indian version is a mere imitation, it would break the copy rights regulations..

Ok i will file a petition in court to rename it Pepsi shower room or something..happy now? :what:

I wish i could write like you, its sooo cute... :toast_sign:

u finaley excpect that bhara tskool need a greater books wich teech english and teechers like rushkin bond haha he looks foranar but he is bharathee i got shocking in my hart and mind but his engliush is betterer then yu and more of bharathees and undarstoodable.

dude he is doing it on purpose, cant you clearly understand?

Noooooooooooooo.. :cry:does that mean i wont be able hear from him speak like that any more :cry::cry::cry:

I dont care if coke studio come to India or not.. i want this guy here , talking like this.. come on... he is sooo adorable.:smitten:

u finaley excpect that bhara tskool need a greater books wich teech english and teechers like rushkin bond haha he looks foranar but he is bharathee i got shocking in my hart and mind but his engliush is betterer then yu and more of bharathees and undarstoodable.

hahaha.. we want more... :tup:

i had to go becoz my brother wonts too play game but i come again laater sleepig and gurentee that i wood play wid cowes
cowww coww cowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i luve beeph of cow cow cowwww

Azizi sahab welcome to PDF :pakistan:

i had to go becoz my brother wonts too play game but i come again laater sleepig and gurentee that i wood play wid cowes
cowww coww cowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i luve beeph of cow cow cowwww

Play safe dear... :smitten:.. and dont argue with ur brother..

i like beef too.. i had beef fry today .:tup:

Back
Top Bottom