What's new

Pakistan rising while Indian growth spammed with hypes: Morgan Stanley

Morgan Stanley

stock-vector-made-in-islamabad-rubber-stamp-407081125.jpg

Am I missing something here?
The same article has appeared on Barron's, which in turn is published by Dow Jones, which is in turn owned by News Corp.
http://www.barrons.com/articles/forget-india-its-neighbors-are-the-next-big-thing-1486517309

Made in Islamabad how? Please excuse those folks at Barron's and Morgan Stanley for not coming out of the corpse-infested Ganges, using Vedic calculations and weird monkey chants to make predictions about financial markets. Not everyone in the world is as flawless and perfect as India's nude, anorexic Swamis.

India is a massive developing economy with huge it & pharamceitiucal industries .

The 3 smaller south Asian countires are under developed economies and have more growth curve left

so from investment point of view it makes sense

Am I missing something here?
The same article has appeared on Barron's, which in turn is published by Dow Jones, which is in turn owned by News Corp.
http://www.barrons.com/articles/forget-india-its-neighbors-are-the-next-big-thing-1486517309

Made in Islamabad how? Please excuse those folks at Barron's and Morgan Stanley for not coming out of the corpse-infested Ganges, using Vedic calculations and weird monkey chants to make predictions about financial markets. Not everyone in the world is as flawless and perfect as India's nude, anorexic Swamis.
so why the same article is being pimped in the name of Morgan Stanley?

it's great post i appreciate you
Thank you for sharing this post

instant. pk

so why the same article is being pimped in the name of Morgan Stanley?

First of all 'pimped'?
:lol:
Of course it's the perverted Hindu who will try to put something completely innocent into such terms.

Secondly, if you read the article instead of immediately starting to talk about pimps and whatever other nonsense crawls in your filthy mind, you'd note that the article is citing the chief global strategist of Morgan Stanley.
With a combined 390 million people, the three countries represent what Morgan Stanley chief global strategist Ruchir Sharma calls “the quiet rise of South Asia” as opposed to India which has been “flattered by spasms of hype for years”. While overshadowed by their larger neighbor, the trio is enjoying fast-paced growth, embracing much needed reforms, and look set to enjoy a demographic dividend over the long term.

The mentioned individual has spoken about this topic multiple times and even mentions it in his book. There's even a mention of it in an interview he had with Huffington Post. Go ahead and read it if you're interesting in doing something other than talking about pimps.
Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh all have bright prospects going forward, with credit growth under control, strong working-age population growth, inflation in check despite GDP growth averaging around 6 percent.

Thats not the debate here now is it? why deviate from the subject ? produce the report and prove every one wrong here:)
There is not a strong argument that can prove otherwise just empty statements first provide figures to prove this wrong and you will get the latest report from me.

There is not a strong argument that YOU exist , just empty statements , provide me the proof and i shall prove otherwise.
You have all hot air and no counter argument so please keep posting and enjoy PFD. I will now rest my argument with you have a nice day.

The point made in the article is not that Pakistan's economy is better than India, there are more opportunities to earn good with investments as it is a growing economy and more chances of explosive growth in few industries where money could be made.

My dear Indians slowly but surely good things will come Pakistan's way. A time will come that you too will get used to listening good news from across the border and your misery will tone down. I will be looking forward to that time and will be proud of you guys 'Pagla dekh siyaana hogya akhirkaar' :-)

Back
Top Bottom