What's new

Pakistan is Rising Star Among Top 20 Frontier Markets

Truth is often bitter. It's easier to just stay deluded by drinking your own CoolAid served up by Indian media.

India%2BPoverty%2BNREGA.jpg

Haq's Musings: World Bank on Poverty Across India in 2011

Sir honestly I saw this BS a lot of time in this PDF itself.
In our state and TN I dont know about other states people will get food items for 1rs/.You dont how it works in India.We have a 125 crore people.

We will still grow in dollar term, if RBI able to stabilize the rupee around 60.

Rupee already stabilizes around 60 and now again climbing.They will appreciate slowly till it get a 40 to 45 range.

Independent stats don't bear that out.

Bulk of India's middle class is barely above $2 a day.

Here are the details of income levels in India, Pakistan and China as reported by ADB:

Daily Income....Under$2..$2-$4.......$4-$10........$10-$20....Over $20

India.................76%...20.45%......4.15%........0.45%........0.10%

Pakistan............60%...32.94%......6.56%........0.62%........0.15%

China ..............36%....33.97%......25.17%.......3.54%........0.68%

Haq's Musings: Pakistan's Growing Middle Class Responds to Challenge

Really????:lol::lol::lol::lol:.
Huh that was too funny

I am from a middle class and rest of middle class in India is at least equal to me or higher.And a lot of people that is below us in income lives a good life in India.So I can definitely say say you pullout this number from sky.Give it up man .It is an useless exercise .Whatever you say and tried to post ,you know we know and whole world know the economic status of India in this world and Pakistan is in nowhere to us.
Mathematics will not change that reality.Only countries that above us are some western nations ,China ,Japan and US .Hope we can attain 3 rd place in nominal GDP within this decade.

I'm sorry but if Pakistanis feel that being in bottom half of a group dominated by the Sub-saharan african nations is something worthy of jubilation, then let the celebrations begin! :partay:

Of course it isn't, but at least have some diplomacy in your post if you are going to make such a point.

I am sure you are one of those who has great illusions about Pakistan's supposed economy.

You're not "sure" about anything then if that is what you were "sure" of. Oh I just saw your name. You sure do like using the word Illusion a great deal. I suggest you stop having them about other members on this forum.

Huh that was too funny

I am from a middle class and rest of middle class in India is at least equal to me or higher.And a lot of people that is below us in income lives a good life in India.So I can definitely say say you pullout this number from sky.Give it up man .It is an useless exercise .Whatever you say and tried to post ,you know we know and whole world know the economic status of India in this world and Pakistan is in nowhere to us.
Mathematics will not change that reality.Only countries that above us are some western nations ,China ,Japan and US .Hope we can attain 3 rd place in nominal GDP within this decade.

The real data from independent sources debunks all of your inflated claims.

The worst part is growing hunger in India. 7000 Indians die of hunger every day. 200 million Indians go to bed hungry each night, according to bhookh.com

Hunger Facts | The Hunger Site for Facts: Bhookh.com

Over 200,000 farmers have killed themselves in the last decade.

Haq's Musings: India's Agrarian Crisis: A Farmer Commits Suicide Every 30 Minutes

Farmers+suicide.jpg

Huh that was too funny

GoI should reflect the subsidy given by the govt in their wages. If a BPL person buys Rice worth Rs. 20 for Re 1. That 19 rupees must be reflected in the individual's earnings.

They should have 2 wages, In one wage the actual income earned by the individual and the other must consist of sum of individual's earning and govt contribution.

That would give a better picture of the situation of poor in India.

The real data from independent sources debunks all of your inflated claims.

The worst part is growing hunger in India. 7000 Indians die of hunger every day. 200 million Indians go to bed hungry each night, according to bhookh.com

Hunger Facts | The Hunger Site for Facts: Bhookh.com

Over 200,000 farmers have killed themselves in the last decade.

Haq's Musings: India's Agrarian Crisis: A Farmer Commits Suicide Every 30 Minutes

Farmers+suicide.jpg

Really???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who create independent source you or UN?
My friend you can sleep very well with a good dream after download all this image in this mind.But in India all these issues is just concentrated in some 6 to 7 states.But we have rest of 23 states.
Well I can give you another example.Remmitance send by Indians to India is about 70 billion$ in a year.Most of these NRI have a salary of atleast 20000rs/ at any case.But all this NRI both rich and lower middle class and their family can get a BPL card and definitely they ere doint it.Because they can change their income in their ration card .even to 1 $ pr day .Well your independent sources sometimes pull out these numbers and present to the world :lol:.

Really???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who create independent source you or UN?
My friend you can sleep very well with a good dream after download all this image in this mind.But in India all these issues is just concentrated in some 6 to 7 states.But we have rest of 23 states.
Well I can give you another example.Remmitance send by Indians to India is about 70 billion$ in a year.Most of these NRI have a salary of atleast 20000rs/ at any case.But all this NRI both rich and lower middle class and their family can get a BPL card and definitely they ere doint it.Because they can change their income in their ration card .even to 1 $ pr day .Well your independent sources sometimes pull out these numbers and present to the world :lol:.

6 or 7 states? Most of India lives in deep poverty.

India%2BPoverty%2BWB%2B2011.png

6 or 7 states? Most of India lives in deep poverty.

India%2BPoverty%2BWB%2B2011.png

It seems you are too funny:lol::lol::lol::lol:.
Read my #67 post again ,again and again.
And then analyse with a clear mind optimistically .The chances of our rich get in India to inflitrate in BPL list ,then add govt offcials and politicians case in to it.You will get a bigger picture
Wait a minute Is Kerala is poorer than Pakistan?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what are you smoking man?:drag::drag::drag:

Go and Google Kerala and check its FDI.
just-hilarious_c_1179337.jpg

Who included South Africa? Goldman Sachs or the politicians?

BTW, BRIC now stands for Bloody Ridiculous Investment Concept, according to SGS's Albert Edwards. It is now a joke itself, except for China. Even Goldman's O'Niell, the coiner of BRIC, believes so.

Haq's Musings: Goldman's O'Neill "Disappointed" as India "Explodes"

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are both top 25 economies today.

Haq's Musings: World Bank: Pakistan Ranks Among World's 25 Largest Economies

As to the future, Goldman Sachs's O'Neill see a much brighter future for Pakistan as member of N11 than Saudi Arabia.

Haq's Musings: Pakistan on Goldman's BRIC+ N11 Growth Map

I totally agree that BRIC was a ridiculous concept from the very beginning. People just lapped it up because Goldman coined it and gave it more prominence. Developed countries took the cues from Goldman and matched it with huge FDI inflows. What is common in BRIC a decade back was that they were all growing incredibly fast but their basic approach to growth were poles apart. Sooner than later these countries realized that incredible growth comes with its own problems and if the infrastructure like power, transport etc are not in place then that growth curve will take a detour. Incredibly, thats what happened with India.

Comparing India and Pakistan is an absolute joke my friend.
We have solid base and an aim.They know we are a successful country.They are frustrated and desperated because no one listen them and they cant catch up with us.That is why I tell it is good enjoyment.

Yes we are jelous of 60% of Indians without toilet.

:lol:
You are like your name blah blah
likecyour ducide culture we have some bad culture like this India.it not all about money

Yes great Indian culture of not having toilets at home. Otherwise Indians can easly afford to live in proper homes with toilet instead of slums.

Indian economy is very big and these aids are just like peauts for us.. but pak economy is surviving now a days with aids and loans.. these economic rise and rupee value rise are all result of this aids and loans from imf and many other countries.. wait and see what will happen after 5 years.. if these money are not invested in productive sectors the condition will become worst.. so comparing india and pak in this thing is foolishness. ...

Last time I checked India's external debt was rising by almost $1 billion a week.

India's external debt rises by $50 billion to $426 billion

It seems you are too funny:lol::lol::lol::lol:.
Read my #67 post again ,again and again.
And then analyse with a clear mind optimistically .The chances of our rich get in India to inflitrate in BPL list ,then add govt offcials and politicians case in to it.You will get a bigger picture
Wait a minute Is Kerala is poorer than Pakistan?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what are you smoking man?:drag::drag::drag:

Go and Google Kerala and check its FDI.
View attachment 34338

Kerala is such a heaven that 66 out of every 1000 Keralites have abandoned it for harsh life in the Middle East. It compare with 0.60 out of every 1000 Pakistanis overseas.

Kerala is such a heaven that 66 out of every 1000 Keralites have abandoned it for harsh life in the Middle East. It compare with 0.60 out of every 1000 Pakistanis overseas.

Go and chenck HDI of Kerala .Then talk BS like this.

Back
Top Bottom