What's new

Pakistan is Rising Star Among Top 20 Frontier Markets

In spite of Pakistan being a more liberal economy since 1947, they still lag behind India (Whose growth story started only in 1993) and yet they have the audacity to point fingers at us?

Comparing India and Pakistan is an absolute joke my friend.
We have solid base and an aim.They know we are a successful country.They are frustrated and desperated because no one listen them and they cant catch up with us.That is why I tell it is good enjoyment.

he is giving links of his own blog as sources.. he just wants more visitors in his blog..

Yup, I didnt noticed that, wtf, he giving his own links to prove its perspective. WTH.

We have no problem due to that.We need solid foundation before each steps .Same goes to economy.Indian economy will jump start after sometime.And it seems it already started after new GoI come in.This GDP calculation become clear once the rupees start toappreciating.
Our officials dont have any other options .We add 13 million youths in an year and GoI and states govt will try their best for give them lot of jobs.So economy will automatically going forward.

But bro, RBI doesnt want to appreciate rupee too much.

Rupee rally seen at risk as RBI buys dollars - Livemint

Yup, I didnt noticed that, wtf, he giving his own links to prove its perspective. WTH.

Bro,I replied a lot of his post.But honestly I dont check any of his link .Even a single one.It is worthless.

Leave him. He cherry picks the stats and more often than not tries to portray a negative and distorted image of India.

@Aeronaut, @WebMaster why is Indian poverty being bought into a thread related to Pakistan economy?

I guess the mention of poverty is unpleasant for you but it;s a part of any discussion on economy. After all, what is the purpose of economy except to serve the people, especially people stuck deep in poverty like 450 million Indians are today, making up the world's largest population of poor, hungry and illiterates, according to UN stats.

Comparing India and Pakistan is an absolute joke my friend.
We have solid base and an aim.They know we are a successful country.They are frustrated and desperated because no one listen them and they cant catch up with us.That is why I tell it is good enjoyment.

India's failure in the past 2-3 years was a result of policy paralysis and huge amount of money being spent on freebies. These are problems which can be solved very easily. All it takes is political will. The whole world (including the chinese) know it, But some Indophobies belonging to one SPECIFIC country are unable to accept the truth.

But bro, RBI doesnt want to appreciate rupee too much.

Rupee rally seen at risk as RBI buys dollars - Livemint

They dont do that for now.Because if they do that it will affect our export.
But they are clever after sometime they would start tot appreciate this and at then we have a nominal GDP that is twice than present.Our rs also depreciated during 1996 to 1997 from 48 to 50.But it bounce back to 39 in 2005 time.So dont worry.They are playing games.

Bro,I replied a lot of his post.But honestly I dont check any of his link .Even a single one.It is worthless.

Truth is often bitter. It's easier to just stay deluded by drinking your own CoolAid served up by Indian media.

India%2BPoverty%2BNREGA.jpg

Haq's Musings: World Bank on Poverty Across India in 2011

They dont do that for now.Because if they do that it will affect our export.
But they are clever after sometime they would start tot appreciate this and at then we have a nominal GDP that is twice than present.Our rs also depreciated during 1996 to 1997 from 48 to 50.But it bounce back to 39 in 2005 time.So dont worry.They are playing games.

We will still grow in dollar term, if RBI able to stabilize the rupee around 60.

I guess the mention of poverty is unpleasant for you but it;s a part of any discussion on economy. After all, what is the purpose of economy except to serve the people, especially people stuck deep in poverty like 450 million Indians are today, making up the world's largest population of poor, hungry and illiterates, according to UN stats.

If you are interested about discussing Indian poverty open a thread relating to India. Discuss pakistani poverty in pakistani economy related thread. You are more than welcome to talk about Indian problems in those threads.

But that doesnt change the fact like our uppermiddle class is near to 40 crores
extreme rich of about 12 crore and lower middle class of 50 crore.
GoI know how to transform bottom 400 million(not 450 million, numbers are not pulling out from sky) in to a lower middle class.
If they cant rise 5 crore middle class tag in 2001 in to 40 crores tag in 2014.They can do rest of it.

India's failure in the past 2-3 years was a result of policy paralysis and huge amount of money being spent on freebies. These are problems which can be solved very easily. All it takes is political will. The whole world (including the chinese) know it, But some Indophobies belonging to one SPECIFIC country are unable to accept the truth.

But some of the freebies give an experience to us how to reform our economy.
And some of the money from elite is now in poor basket.It is not that bad.
Meet all of this positive attitude.

But that doesnt change the fact like our uppermiddle class is near to 40 crores
extreme rich of about 12 crore and lower middle class of 50 crore.
GoI know how to transform bottom 400 million(not 450 million, numbers are not pulling out from sky) in to a lower middle class.
If they cant rise 5 crore middle class tag in 2001 in to 40 crores tag in 2014.They can do rest of it.

Independent stats don't bear that out.

Bulk of India's middle class is barely above $2 a day.

Here are the details of income levels in India, Pakistan and China as reported by ADB:

Daily Income....Under$2..$2-$4.......$4-$10........$10-$20....Over $20

India.................76%...20.45%......4.15%........0.45%........0.10%

Pakistan............60%...32.94%......6.56%........0.62%........0.15%

China ..............36%....33.97%......25.17%.......3.54%........0.68%

Haq's Musings: Pakistan's Growing Middle Class Responds to Challenge

Back
Top Bottom