What's new

Pakistan Revolution: Another lie busted! Drones still flying!

Nonsense. Exteme Hyperbole, what was decided was in the larger interest of Pakistan. Imran Khan has no base he can launch anything he wants. Nobody is going to follow.
If people are so angry they should start preparing for the next election and defeat the people in office through the ballot. There is no need to mess up the economy any further with this civilian disobedience.

Extreme? Yes. But then the injustices against Pakistan are extreme too.

Of course, I understand the problem with extreme as it seems unattainable. Today we're a Pakistan that does each and every bidding of America on command and so it is difficult to stand up to them altogether. Thats what happened here, ultimately Pakistan gave in after some resistance. Take this as a good sign and push for more resistance. Shoot for the moon and see where you end up.

One thing is clear, current Prostitute-solicitor relationship cannot go on and will not be accepted by the people of Pakistan.

ONLINE - International News Network

Two things are clear

1. This government is not a government of Pakistan, it is another department of the American government

2. America cannot be a part of this war any more and must be kicked out of Pakistan.

Don't be another statistic in the long list of Pakistanis who have betrayed Pakistan. We have to fight for Pakistan's independence again, this country is not azaad, we have to make it azaad again. Stand up and join Imran Khan and let him know, "Hum Tayyaar hain".

Laanat hai Pakistan ke ghaddaro par!

Pakistan Zindabad!

Ameen Tum Ameen

Last edited by a moderator:
Govt and army is taking us towards civil war and they do not the consequence of this civil war that will hurt their cause in a broader way rather to us(civilian) because we are suffering since Quaid left this nation in the hands of murderer

Govt and army is taking us towards civil war and they do not the consequence of this civil war that will hurt their cause in a broader way rather to us(civilian) because we are suffering since Quaid left this nation in the hands of murderer

dnt drag army in ur every rant.. its the govt.. f...k ghadaris.

army has ruled over pakistan more than 3 decades so army cannot be ruled out ................... put your statistics straight get the knowledge of what army has done till yet ........... army has more chances than politicians..............it was never politician who asked army to put a marshal law ........anyways you are in my ignore list ...you are not worthy for debate .... muhabbat andhi hoti hay very famous quote and true one ............let the drone attack on your home and then we will have long discussion and i will favour pak army at that time
Regards,

While its obvious that the role of army was the most paramount in this dirty deal against Pakistan a distinction should be made between Army, its noble officers and soldiers and the people in charge whose role in this treachery needs to be investigated and then the Army itself needs to try them for crimes against the nation.

Please word your complaints properly so as not to cause offence to the people who stand in harms way for our protection daily.

I think this is the first time that publicly the Army/ISI are being held accountable. Politicans are always castigated but this could not have happened without the Army/ISI input.

What is the solid aims of the agitations? What do they expect to achieve?

The danger is that very quickly all this turns to uncontrolled mob... I have my issues with Imran Khan but he is the only credible politician that I know of... if he can co ordinate these protests then that would be great because a lot of people who actually dont support him can still protest about this issue in his leadership... My friends have been out on the very day of the news of Davis release but this is too big now... It is nt an issue a few intellectuals asking for Khilafat... people want to see something burn down now...

Now they can either burn each other (which is what the Government, American, ISI, Army wants) or they can demand the following...

1. The resignation of Kayani and Pasha and no this time we should not stop there... we should demand that they be tried as traitors to the nation of Pakistan by a military court and possibly face execuation... (after this the tribunal should be pressured to give them the death penalty)

2. Each and every person who has ever been in government should also suffer the same fate... they should all be shot dead as traitors... I dont care PPP, MQM, PML Q or N, JUI, JI... all of them and these parties be permanently banned...

3. American supplies should be stopped

4. America should be requested politely to pack up their embassy from our country and leave for an indefinite period of time... this should be the same for Britain and India...

All this however requires a man of character from the Pakistan military... I doubt such a man exists in the top ranks of the military at present (thus the wait for five years when I talk about Khilafat)... so we could at least demand the resignation of the top brass of Pak Army and the government...

After this perhaps we can start a new dawn for our country...

While its obvious that the role of army was the most paramount in this dirty deal against Pakistan a distinction should be made between Army, its noble officers and soldiers and the people in charge whose role in this treachery needs to be investigated and then the Army itself needs to try them for crimes against the nation.

Please word your complaints properly so as not to cause offence to the people who stand in harms way for our protection daily.

Asim is giving my thoughts real words... Thanks and Thumbs up for the above post man... This is what all I want to say also... I have been keeping myself upright for the past two days and today I feel I have broken down so I dont know what garbage I m posting on this forum!!!

God bless you

Imran Khan = scumbag!
What a opportunist! Why would he wait for a davis case and then come out on street? Nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing leading his herd of sheep.
Now i know it is so easy to fool Pakistanis.
We are back in the time when Pharaoh use to control his people by magic and Imran Khan's magic is in form of point scores.

Only when Pakistan's western masters decide only then Imran Khan will become PM. When WoT is finished only then IK has any chance.

MB, give it up, Imran Khan is saying the right things. He is using the opportunity to hit the corrupt leaders of Pakistan, not for person gain.

MB, give it up, Imran Khan is saying the right things. He is using the opportunity to hit the corrupt leaders of Pakistan, not for person gain.

Hypocrite Imran Khan does not want PPP or Zardari to go away until their 4-5 year term ends because no other political party wants to do the dirty laundry. Imran Khan can growl like a lion in opposition but when he becomes PM I bet you 100 bucks he will be way less corrupt but he will be obeying his western master's orders pretty much like Mush did.
Imran Khan is like Ron Paul. And I dough just one leader can change the entire policy of the nation. Call me conspiracy theorist or what ever but all these leaders are controlled by Illuminati. Anyways Imran Khan is a secular leader so he will do New World Order plan for Secular world a great favor.

After this perhaps we can start a new dawn for our country...

For Some time now, i have had my suspicion's about what ails Pakistan. The Davis affair and the latest outburst against your own armed forces just says that the population is dead tired now. Tired of making sense of whats going on around it. And in the end, you are ending up pointing your fingers all over the place.

Your list of Demands, nowhere mentions any action from the populace. Did you ask your brethren to show that extra religious tolerance? ... Did you tell them to stop corruption by refusing to give bribes?. Or to join the public service and change whats rotten?

The New Dawn your country seeks, is possible with self actions of your people. Neither me or anyone else can tell you whats best for Pakistan. We may gloat and laugh at your misery. But to attain that moon, it needs to be the sweat of your citizens, not just talks.

Back
Top Bottom