What's new

Pakistan release new video of Abhinadan

well how many more things will come to light gradually and will explain the things on that day. either Abhinandan has risen his stature by giving those statements or we say otherwise that he was in custody hence talk about peace comes out for obvious reasons.
but he also did not gave any statement back in India as per the willingness of his govt rather mute. also he did not back the claim by his AC that he shot down an F-16, if i am right.
in that way, he seems a gentleman.

Abhinandan was a nice fella, thoroughly professional and a gentleman.

And he was the best marketing person for PAC JF-17 as well, Pakistan saved many million USD in advertising due to this Balakot fiasco, and the reason for so many buyers of JF-17.
For me it shows his character and discipline. Also I think its time for Pakistanis to gives memes about him a break as well.

He is a Metaphor here...the joke is on IAF, India.

Abhi should be invited to Pakistan one day
Totally agree
I think they failed to convince him to do propaganda against Pakistan on media.thats we never see him on media.he kept his honor intact by doing this in Eyes me.we should definitely invite him someday maybe after his retirement.serve him a good tea again.

My brother is a Viper pilot and i know what he and his collegaues went throught after 26/27 Feb . And the whole episode didnt end there, it lasted for several months. The almost war like contigency for pilots and the families at Shehbaz AFB, my sister in law staying in car with children and vital belongings just in case the base and pilots accomodations were bombed, the 24 hr ADAs with yellow strip AIM120s, hot scrambles, being away from home and not seeing children for days in a stretch, and all the other countless hardships of war like situation those pilots and their families went through. My brother, even junior in age, suddenly aged so much in just a matter of months.

But one thing which really struck me was what he said to me once. He said that all the while doing those hot scrambles and leading CAP sorties ( over land and sea) his heart beat never skipped for once for the fear of enemy. You cannot attribute this to anything but complete faith in the Lord Almighty and the extreme love for the homeland.

What i want to say is that, be it Mr. Abhi or some Viper dude on our side, they all strive for the best of their respective countries. They sacrifice their everything in the line of duty. They deserve full respect and honor from their country mates and even from the other side. Not ridicule and fun, like some of us tried to throw at this amazing gentleman from the other side of the border.

And to add on - he didn´t chicken like some of the other pilots in IAF.

1:29-1:34
"Kya ho rha hai Kashmiri k sath, woh na apko pta hai, na mujhe pta hai."

Bloody hell?!
Is he stupid or a hypocrite?

The entire world knows what`s happening in IOK. If you are sitting in cockpit, clueless about the happenings around you, it does not mean everyone`s head is up their a$$!

Kashmir-torture.jpg

5b4b46b23dc87_867.jpg

Indian-brutalities.jpg1000-x-500.jpg

Kashmir-1.jpg

original_5bcb374a52f18.jpg

why-the-people-of-kashmir-are-fed-up-of-the-indian-occupation-1440615242-1207.jpg

report-calls-on-immediate-ban-on-use-of-pellet-guns-in-iok-1543825632-3566.jpg

kashm_0.jpg

e2755be3f3f299f7dcfd0ea63d1a0ff5_XL.jpg

57eb9075f1539.jpg

800.jpeg

336d75e8-3184-4968-aa92-bc8e1ddc9233-1583690154.jpg

60485_20190805KASHMIRPAKISTAN_1565041817530.jpg

47a469b4-87fd-49e1-b81e-bc114cd52f75-1583690105.jpg

2171961-daabcfacadeaf-1583689807.jpg

f84e2fe3-a637-4158-93b7-b095cb082d53-1583690457.jpg

Ea3FxCVXQAAJ6nu.jpg

Enough said!

Actually his radar and communication systems were jammed, he doesn't knew where was he flying

I know that. But still he went in - and then you can question the competency of the pilot, but he had the courage to try. Not like the pilots of IAF mirage 2000 - all of them suddenly claiming malfunction of their equipment....

I know that. But still he went in - and then you can question the competency of the pilot, but he had the courage to try. Not like the pilots of IAF mirage 2000 - all of them suddenly claiming malfunction of their equipment....
As I said, he didn't knew he crossed the loc else he would had retreated as well.

I liked the guy from the start and did feel bad for him watching at him getting beat up, from what I have heard from people who spent time with him, he was very professional and a gentleman.

He's a fine man. He didn't propagate against Pakistan despite BJP pressurized him.

Back
Top Bottom