What's new

Pakistan release new video of Abhinadan

Obviously recorded under a bit of duress but what he says is true. No real warrior ever itches for a fight but are duty and honour bound to fight when called upon by their country.

1:29-1:34
"Kya ho rha hai Kashmiri k sath, woh na apko pta hai, na mujhe pta hai."

Bloody hell?!
Is he stupid or a hypocrite?

The entire world knows what`s happening in IOK. If you are sitting in cockpit, clueless about the happenings around you, it does not mean everyone`s head is up their a$$!

He's trying to be neutral. If he said something against Kashmir Pakistan would punish him. If he said something with Kashmir India would lynch him and send his family to work in concentration camps.

This is hybrid war and we will use what we have and when we want to demoralise and antagonise our arch enemy India! No sympathies for Abhi or any other Indian soldier is warranted.

Indian scums on PDF are waiting for their media briefing on this issue before flooding this new video related threads. Utter silence when such news breaks until a propaganda reply is hatched up. Waiting for the termites to attack :lol:

Totally agree
I think they failed to convince him to do propaganda against Pakistan on media.thats we never see him on media.he kept his honor intact by doing this in Eyes me.we should definitely invite him someday maybe after his retirement.serve him a good tea again.

He was involved in some ceremony a few months afterwards with their ACM at the time, BS Dhanoa.

Why have Indian media not been able to drag statements from him that refute the Pakistani position on everything from Balakot to Kashmiri politics? Indian media hound everyone to the point of their careers being ended unless they toe the party line. Look at how the makers of recent Netflix dramas have had to beg publicly for forgiveness for hurting Indian sentiments in their scripts. Why have Indian media failed to drag simple corroborating statements from Nandu? This country depends on perception of strength, yet their narrative strength is totally diminished by Nandu's failure to speak within India.

@Zapper ever witnessed Stockholm syndrome 😂. These guys are having one on the indian pilot.
Nandu liked Pakistani tea and hospitality. He also spoke highly of his kidnappers and beaters. He hasn't muttered a word against our people since being back in India either, despite being free to lambast Pakistan at his leisure. Who has actually contracted Stockholm syndrome?

Trolling
Dude... whether laugh to cover your disappointment or not; but till the world exist, the history is written as it is. Don't provoke people with low quality posts like that just because you can't undone that day.

I don't have to. Your own veterans will do it just like in the past.

I don't have to. Your own veterans will do it just like in the past.

No need to as there's nothing except for Indian call center fanboys. You shouldn't have related the taunt while quoting me. I put you on silent on this thread the way you deserved it earlier.

He's a fine man. He didn't propagate against Pakistan despite BJP pressurized him.
The Indian defense forces are non political , a rarity in this neighborhood.
Pakistan has previously released quite a few photos of Indian POWs from the 71 war in camps but with 93000 Pakistani POWs, photos from the Indian side are pretty scarce. I saw the surrender ceremony in Bangladesh but very few from any camp in India ? Any specific reason why ?
Also abhinandan had a safe homecoming but these guys are still missing
@User

Your contention is absolutely fine.

However, would you expect an Indian pilot to berate his country in a speech? True soldiers do not do this. And even if he wanted to, he would be risking too much.

Abhinandan's POV is as good as it could be under the circumstances. He did advocate for peace between Pakistan and India which is commendable. Respect where due.

His speech is good publicity for Pakistan as well, which matters in the end.
Yup the world is full of simple minded people who believe the statement of a POW , because of the stellar reputation of the capturing nation.

He's trying to be neutral. If he said something against Kashmir Pakistan would punish him. If he said something with Kashmir India would lynch him and send his family to work in concentration camps.
See the twitter feeds of ex army officers like Gen Panag , Col shukla , etc . In india being against the establishment does not invite immediate retribution. Though personally I feel senior ex officers should have a 5 year moratorium before entering political camps. Since we are in a running low intensity conflict with Pakistan, why give the enemy a lift by targeting the government for political reasons. Being freshly retired officers, their words carry more weight.

Agreed with one of the stinking indian...no need to display reverse Stockholm syndrome. He didn't came to Pakistan to serve humanity. It's Allah SWT's blessing that both our pilots got home safely. It could very easily have been the other way around. In that case would your sentiments have been the same? "Awww such an amazing gentleman.....shot our pilot with such gentleness".

Of course he said all those things realizing he is a POW and currently under Pakistan military's custody. No need to get distracted.

There was no need to release this video. It adds nothing new, and is crass right now.

PAF should leave Abhi alone now....

There was no need to release this video. It adds nothing new, and is crass right now.

PAF should leave Abhi alone now....
I guess it`s just a reminder that we have got the video. Of course it`s edited to skip some parts.

Back
Top Bottom