What's new

Pakistan release new video of Abhinadan

We have some serious stuff on the pilot, in the form of confessional statements n was told that they will not come out as long he remains shut.

When he hit the ground he asked the baba( first person on-site) whether he was in india or Pakistan, to which the baba replied india ( baba played a prank on him).
After hearing this the pilot screamed "jai hind" .
By this time a few ppl had gathered and they gave him a royal thrashing that he will not forget.

Last edited:
@User

Your contention is absolutely fine.

However, would you expect an Indian pilot to berate his country in a speech? True soldiers do not do this. And even if he wanted to, he would be risking too much.

Abhinandan's POV is as good as it could be under the circumstances. He did advocate for peace between Pakistan and India which is commendable. Respect where due.

His speech is good publicity for Pakistan as well, which matters in the end.

Sir I am really glad to know that. So that`s what is actually keeping his lips sealed :D
You can come up with a more crazy story too. Prerequisite is you need to have a good imagination.

They deserve full respect and honor from their country mates and may be even from the others. Not ridicule and fun, like some of us tried to throw at this amazing gentleman from the other side of the border.

Professional respect aside, Abhinandan doesn't deserve any love or respect from us. He came flying to Pakistan to kill your children and bomb the hell out of you - and might have been successful if he wasn't shot down first.

Describing Abhinandan as an "amazing gentleman" is like calling Narendra Modi the "Amazing Saint" as he too is doing what Abhinandan came to do and Modi too loves his country and is acting against the enemy of India. Capture Narendra Modi, bring him to Pakistan and find him speak peace even more. What Abhinandan is doing here is no reflection of his character, but this is a mask to save himself while he is a prisoner in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Clearly the man wasn't lying when he praised the tea.

In all seriousness though - it's a shame such sane voices are drowned out In India.

He is a soldier who was doing his duty. His conduct after the capture was thoroughly professional and I think it's about time we stop making fun of him as he was only doing his job and let us sincerely hope that none of ours fall on their side ever.

Last edited:
@User

However, would you expect an Indian pilot to berate his country in a speech? True soldiers do not do this. And even if he wanted to, he would be risking too much.

Abhinandan's POV is as good as it could be under the circumstances. He did advocate for peace between Pakistan and India which is commendable. Respect where due.

Abhinandan was under Pakistani custody and what he said is not a free-choice. He is behaving and flattering you for a reason we understand well.

If you ask, he is infected reflecting a weak character that a few hours ago he wanted to suck the soul out of your countrymen and now he is uttering peace peace peace.

@User

His speech is good publicity for Pakistan as well, which matters in the end.
Sir I respect him from day one. Not as an enemy soldier but as a person.
But I simply deny getting influenced by his propaganda over the Kashmir issue.
I can`t turn a blind eye.

Clearly the man wasn't lying when he praised the tea.

In all seriousness though - it's a shame such sane voices are drowned out In India.

Isn't he South Indian, what does he have in common with Kashmiris, Pakistanis, or even North Indians, different in every way.
My Indian friends refer to South Indians as kaliyas lol

He just repeated his Indian "hum eyk hein" mantra, all BS

When we think "hum eyk hein", we think culturally,
When Indians think "hum eyk hein", they think Bharat Mata BS

Sir I respect him from day one. Not as an enemy soldier but as a person.
But I simply deny getting influenced by his propaganda over the Kashmir issue.
I can`t turn a blind eye.
You are most welcome to share your thoughts.

I am sure symantec from him look great. When you are thinking before talking, you talk like this.
Thinking, because he knew the consequences of his words, therefore, his statements makes perfect sense.
He was preserving himself. He knew he would be toasted in India, if he says something openly against India.
He was preserving himself, because he knew he is captured by Pakistan, thus cannot say anything bad against Pakistan.

I don't think self-preservation should be taken as "honesty" or being a "gentleman".

Self-preservation in such circumstances should be classed as "hypocrisy". Maj Guarv (Retd) would have uttered something similar in such circumstances. I am certain of it. That would make the major a "Gentleman"!!

May be Abhi is a nice guy in real life, I and others don't know it. All I am saying is that his statements should be taken with a pinch of salt as self-preservation.

Second Point , It is wrong way to look that he has not confirmed the shooting down of F 16; if he was such a gentleman , why he has not denied that he has shot down an F 16 until now!!! He bloody well knows he didn't. He is letting the lie stand , at least in Indians eyes. This once again makes him an opportunist, not a "gentleman". He is still in the service, I am sure he would progress further in ranks. He got bravery awards, for shooting down. He got freed very quickly by Pakistan.

Even MS Fair denied India shoot down F 16 of PAF, sitting right in the Den of "vultures". We know what sentiments she holds against Pakistan, despite that she speaks her mind. For Abhi, a kill is wrongly attributed to him, but he is keeping quiet!!

Isn't he basking in the fake glory of "Falcon" slayer!!!
You guys call him a "Gentleman" !!!

Please start to think straight. IF Pakistanis were thinking straight, Pakistan wouldn't be in the troubles it is in. Twisted thinking has brought Pakistan to where it is at the moment.

What else he needed!!

Last edited:
@Zapper ever witnessed Stockholm syndrome 😂. These guys are having one on the indian pilot.

Dude... whether laugh to cover your disappointment or not; but till the world exist, the history is written as it is. Don't provoke people with low quality posts like that just because you can't undone that day.

Back
Top Bottom