What's new

Pakistan Rejects Indian Request to Open Air Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good read from your own media.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...se-cancellation-case/articleshow/70218779.cms

"Fifth, Pakistan's airspace ban has cut off Afghanistan from India".

As a I said, Indians are gullible lot, on most occasion fail to see the bigger picture.

lollll... what are you smoking?? check the link you posted... it says Pakistan to pay some $5 billion to some mining company :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

As I said … you have to be a Pakistani to declare that Indian Aviation will END if Pakistan does not open its air space.

Oh ..also next time when you try to quote me ..be ready with the answer on the topic... and the point question here is... ' how will Indian aviation END if Pakistan does not open its air space'.

66904456_2115248558602831_1272950606281048064_n.jpg

66777762_2115248628602824_4376313276506570752_n.jpg

Summer holidays coming up

Lets make july and August difficult for indians

I noticed a couple of southern routes over Pakistan had been opened and initially I was annoyed
But then I realised its the best of both worlds we get to stick it to the indians and add a few hours to their flight time and still get paid for airspace use

No one in India including the opposition is holding BJP accountable for the huge losses due to Modi's misadventures.
Wait till a few more airlines go bankrupt, maybe they'll wake up then. :close_tema:

Should be Kept closed for some time
We closed it so we can fire SAM anything come from there .

Wonder why the air space has been opened ! So, what was the bluster all about ?

A few days ago the line was different , whats the U Turn for ?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2011284/1-pakistan-rejects-indias-request-open-airspace/?amp=1

India pulled back its aircraft ( which in any case could revert at a moments notice ) ...and India does not know !

India was desperate

The summer season was coming and closure of Pakistani airspace would be a gut punch to india so Indians complied and were extra nice

India was desperate

The summer season was coming and closure of Pakistani airspace would be a gut punch to india so Indians complied and were extra nice
Great .. if this sails your boat.

Great .. if this sails your boat.

Shall we close it again then? Ungrateful Indoos deserve it closed. But then why do you people come here crying over the closure?

lollll... what are you smoking?? check the link you posted... it says Pakistan to pay some $5 billion to some mining company :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

As I said … you have to be a Pakistani to declare that Indian Aviation will END if Pakistan does not open its air space.

Oh ..also next time when you try to quote me ..be ready with the answer on the topic... and the point question here is... ' how will Indian aviation END if Pakistan does not open its air space'.

Yes, this is what I was referring to :

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ce-pact-with-taliban/articleshow/70219048.cms

Read at your own leisure.

The topic is not "how will Indian aviation END if Pakistan does not open its air space' rather Pakistan reject Indian request.

Btw, it seems you lot have complied with Pakistani conditions and de-escalated for airspace to be opened. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If this news is true, then Pakistan has made a huge mistake. Very soon this mistake will prove to be very, very costly for Pakistan. A total lunatic decision - may God have mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom