What's new

Pakistan received 5 more F-16s

yaar these fighter dont look from blk 52 becoz of you see the back body of the F 16 of blk 52 it is not like this

Sorry to disappoint you dear, but PAF F-16s did very much participate in both the exercises.

images

images
What he meant to say was that the planes in video you posted were not the F-16's coming back from Red Flag/Green Flag.As PAF sent 6 F-16B(of No.9 sqd Griffins ) to participate in Red and Green Flag. The F-16's in the video also included F-16A and all these F-16's were from no.11 sqd Arrows.These F-16's were going for Falcon Air Meet in Jordan.

IN TEENON PAR JHANDA KYOON NAHIN HEY ?

To see the flag is the real pride for me, otherwise there are many F-16 in this world.

Also, they don't appear to be the 2nd batch of Block-52 because the spine in picture no.3 is of the version from Block-15 to 40 (Block-52 has totally different spine).

yaar these fighter dont look from blk 52 becoz of you see the back body of the F 16 of blk 52 it is not like this

F-16D's Blk 52+ have dorsal spine
F-16Block-52-3.jpg

F-16C's Blk 52+ do not have spine
F-16Block-52-10.jpg

Also check the serials 10906 meaning delivered in
2010 and 90X series is for PAF F-16C Blk 52+

26-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, only the F-16D Block 50/52 have the dorsal spine. This is required in order to contain the electronics and parts displaced by having a second seat in the cockpit. Take care.

Hi, the J-10B is a Chinese aircraft and a lot of its capabilities are unknown, are still being developed and it is not really in production for the PAF. Take care.

Sorry to disappoint you dear, but PAF F-16s did very much participate in both the exercises.

images

images

sorry but i think u miss read my post...
i said F-16 A...
there was a f-16A in that video but PAF did not send any single seater to red and green flag..

3 a/c have arrived, 2 a/c will reach next week!

3 a/c have arrived, 2 a/c will reach next week!

3 F-16 jets arrive from US

ISLAMABAD: Second batch of three F-16 C/D Block 52 aircraft arrived at the PAF Base, Shahbaz (Jacobabad) on Saturday, whereas two more would arrive during the next week.

Brigadier General Michael Nagata, deputy commander, Office of Defence Representative in Pakistan handed over the aircraft on behalf of the US government to Air Marshal Muhammad Hasan, deputy chief of the Air Staff (Operations).

Pakistan had signed a contract with the US government in 2005-06 for the acquisition of 18 F-16 C/D Block 52 aircraft. Under this arrangement, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) would receive these state-of-the-art aircraft from the US in staggered batches. In this connection, the first batch of three similar aircraft arrived in Pakistan in May 2010. The deliveries of the rest of the aircraft would be completed by December 2010.

The F-16 C/D aircraft is a high tech fighter aircraft equipped with state-of-the-art avionics suite and latest weapons with Night Precision Attack capability. These aircraft are part of the bid by PAF to modernise and enhance its air defence capabilities. staff report

erm India can buy 128 F16-in or F18 ANY DAY. First of all they will be much better than these we are getting plus 3 times the quantity we have. Sad but a truth.

I am just too sick of these air crafts. Only if our economy is right we can order Gripen or Typhoon or Rafael in huge numbers. I mean 150+ not the meager 3 or 4 or 18.

Jf-17 has more respect than f16s in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom