What's new

Pakistan received 5 more F-16s

According to Geo beside these 18 Block52 F-16s talks are underway for another 14 F-16 they didnt mentioned about their block so
43+18+14=75 F Soolaaz..

Hi, PAF pilots are trained to refuel their F-16s. However, the PAF does not have boom equiped tankers at this time. They have Il-76 tankers that have hose/drogue systems. The current PAF tankers can only refuel Mirages and JF-17s only. I have read the PAF was looking for A310s with boom type refueling equipment, but the deal seems to have gone cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Geo beside these 18 Block52 F-16s talks are underway for another 14 F-16 they didnt mentioned about their block so
43+18+14=75 F Soolaaz..

they would be blk 52 aswell..

Give reference to prove ur points...We dont believe u

I hope that ur not an Indian trolller.....u even dont know abt the caps of Block 52. :D

I m here at defecne froum from last 2 years.....and Mshallah learnt alot. so wt ru saing based on funny words.. Ur non serious behavior can alert MODS :mod:

if any one speaks truth u start calling him indian troll.......................
very pity .... its a discussion forum i have right to give my views what so ever weather you like or don,t like ....
be positive and cool no need to be hostile .........
using a defence forum since two years doesn,t make u best .....
if u don,t like try to argue and satisfy me rather than getting loose ..
sorry brother don,t mind but in reality such kind of attitude even with an indian fellow isn,t right .....if you are well educated you must know this................

Second Batch of three F-16C/D block 52+ fighter aircraft arrived at PAF Base, Shahbaz (Jacobabad).

24-2.jpg

25-2.jpg

26-2.jpg

look dear f-16 block 52 is very good for short term relief but what about long term ....
AESA is present now a days in almost all of the leading 4.5 gen gets ...
are u certain americans have provided us with best ....
look to we are their allies today , tomorrow no one knows if sanctions again as in past then...?

Second Batch of three F-16C/D block 52+ fighter aircraft arrived at PAF Base, Shahbaz (Jacobabad).

24-2.jpg

25-2.jpg

26-2.jpg

IN TEENON PAR JHANDA KYOON NAHIN HEY ?

To see the flag is the real pride for me, otherwise there are many F-16 in this world.

Also, they don't appear to be the 2nd batch of Block-52 because the spine in picture no.3 is of the version from Block-15 to 40 (Block-52 has totally different spine).

To see the flag is the real pride for me, otherwise there are many F-16 in this world.

Also, they don't appear to be the 2nd batch of Block-52 because the spine in picture no.3 is of the version from Block-15 to 40 (Block-52 has totally different spine).

These photos must have got clicked as soon as they arrived. Paint job will bring them in PAF color..

These photos must have got clicked as soon as they arrived. Paint job will bring them in PAF color..

My point is that these don't appear to be the ones arrived today because they don't look like Block-52.

F-16 C Block52+ do not have spines only F-16D Block52+ have dorsal spines.

Closely look at the farthest plane.It has dorsal spine as it is F-16D

Back
Top Bottom