What's new

Pakistan received 5 more F-16s

answer one question of mine ....
can we use these BVRs against america..........................suppose if we had to in future ................:smokin:

by the way i have many in my family so i don,t need to meet any truck driver ....
for your kind information f-22 and f-35 are not available to us enen if we have money .............. reason you should know china factor and also indian factor................

Having someone in family doesn't make you a pilot.
Why I said F-22 and F-35 are available because you are linking whatever we are acquiring with India that they will get AESA with MKI's and we don't have. We knows that only block 60 F-16s have AESA and those were never offered. Do remember Pakistan and India are different countries, offering different interests to world. Do remember MKI's are provided by Russians and F-16 by US, both have own terms for selling their products. Just try to understand why Indians did not consider F-16 INs for MARCA, they had AESA.

sir ok i agree on point 3 ....
but not on 1st and 2nd .....
1st our f-16 are not with AESA radars while indian su-30mki fleet will acquire AESA package in 2012 so what then........
and plz i admire aim-120 but i said about C5 .... just read about difference of range between C7 and d version ....and recently about all other customers were supplied with C7 ...
when we compare C5 with AA-12 then there is hell of difference of range ......

Abay yar......
At the moment they dont have AESA....
So batte dont disucsss.....they cant change all Su30's with AESA in one day ...it will take years .....n till then we would hav many options board.
Plz stop trolling ....

by the way i have many in my family so i don,t need to meet any truck driver ....
for your kind information f-22 and f-35 are not available to us enen if we have money .............. reason you should know china factor and also indian factor................

I hope ur not Indian.
Few years back Indians weresaying we cant buy F-16 block 52.

Okay now talking abt F22 n F35.

First F22 ....its not for export, so no country in the world can buy it

Second F-35, first let that come out then talk either PAK will buy or not....the thing which is not developed cant be purchased

Third, India cant stop Block 52, then how can they stop for F35

how many time i say aim-120 is best bvr missile uptill now but i am talking about their software and range ..........
and AESA creats huge difference in hightech warfare...............
its radar that matters most.....

Give reference to prove ur points...We dont believe u

I hope that ur not an Indian trolller.....u even dont know abt the caps of Block 52. :D

I m here at defecne froum from last 2 years.....and Mshallah learnt alot. so wt ru saing based on funny words.. Ur non serious behavior can alert MODS :mod:

For Rehna nizai Falco0n
PAF pilot interview

Q. What F-16 Blocks have you flown in Turkey?
I have flown all three TuAF F-16 Blocks - the Blocks 30, 40 and 50. I am the second PAF exchange pilot to have flown the TuAF Block 50 as previously the Turks did not give PAF pilots access to the Block 50.

Click here for source:- Plz stop troling or go home

you should accept that we have hardware not the complete software and we are living in 21st century where softwhere runs the hardwhere.......

Don't worry there is no problem as such. Whatever they offered/ given with block 52+ including your favourite BVRs, everything can be used at our will. May be we cannot integrate all what we like to but we have alternate platform where we can do every possible thing at our will.

i like these aircraft for pilot eye side attecking :sniper:

good news.........:pakistan:

even the aim-120 missile are C 5 rather than C 7 .... so why we are talking so high of them ... why so much euphoria ...in reality they are normal when we compare with other modern jets of same class like rafel , j-39 , f-18 or others ..
they are inferior to UAE block 60 jets and israeli f-16s .....
also i can,t see any CFT,s as was shown in pics so there is nothing special in them..............

whats so special about CFTs anywayy? huh?
even c-7 are not the most advance missiles...AMRAAM D is!
but that doesn't make any difference for us! we didn't even have older version of amraam, and these -5 are pretty damn new!
and for ur information c-5 is the current standard BVR missile on US aircrafts!

oh rehan ji!
f-16 blk 52 fullfills all current and future PAF requirments!
so dont worry about aesa radars and other stuff!
PAF knows what they are doing!
so just sit back and enjoy the show!

Sat, Oct 30 06:51 PM
Islamabad, Oct 30 (IANS) Pakistan Saturday received three new F-16 aircraft from the US as part of 18 such fighter jets scheduled to reach the country by December.

The jets landed at the Shahbaz Airbase of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) in southwestern Jacobabad city, media reports said.

It was initially reported that five F-16s will reach Pakistan in this consignment but only three arrived Saturday.Senior officials of PAF were present at the airbase on the arrival of these aircraft.

Three other aircraft reached Pakistan in June as part of the consignment, while the remaining would be handed over by the end of December. Pakistani pilots were trained by the US Air Force prior to the handing over and they flew the aircraft in the Pakistani airspace.

A PAF spokesman said: 'Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman has congratulated the Pakistani nation on enhanced strength of its fighter jets' fleet.'

Sources said the arrival of these five F-16 jets was scheduled for September 2010 but was delayed due to floods in August and September. The Shahbaz Airbase was partially inundated during the floods that wreaked havoc across Pakistan, leaving over 1,800 dead and over 20 million homeless.

The government of former Pakistan president Gen. (Retd.) Pervez Musharraf had struck a deal with the US for the purchase of 24 refurbished F-16 aircraft to enhance air warfare capacity of the country. The new government, after taking charge in 2008, decided to buy 18 additional new block-52 fighter jets.

Second consignment of 3 United States F-16 fighter jets reached in Pakistan on Saturday, and two are expected to arrive in next week.
Out of 18 jets, that US promised to deliver by the end of this year, 3 fighter planes have been already given to Pakistan while 3 came today and the remaining will be handed over by the end of December. F-16 landed at Shahbaz Airbase in Jacobabad.

F-16_lpic-3010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom