What's new

Pakistan received 5 more F-16s

I'm certain These F-16's are carrying Kill Switches with them, I still wonder How PAF will cope up with this issue in Future?

yes sir even our block-15 have capability to mid air refuel look at here sir.

I didn't see the nob for refuel at the nose, usually jets have such stuff at the front. It might be very difficult then to lock on to the pumb if it is at rear, right?

I didn't see the nob for refuel at the nose, usually jets have such stuff at the front. It might be very difficult then to lock on to the pumb if it is at rear, right?
Come on even the latest F35 A2A refuel is same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
10-30-2010_51075_1.gif

the system which you are looking its instal on pakistani mirages sir.:D

il3.jpg

Hi, the F-16's will only be good if the US let's the PAF use them in a war scenario. Thanks!

With Most Due Respect Sir You Did not seen interview of our airchief rao qamar suleman in Jacobabad base of induction of three blk 52 F 16 he clearly said infront of USA ambassador to pakistan and USAF chief that Pakistan Will USe these F 16 when it is due against anyone india is buying their systems of their needs and we buy for our needs to keep balance in power these are only news that USA gives us on some claws these F 16 pakistan did not got them on Free they came with money from pakistan and i dont think so USA will interfare pakistan where if pakistan defend itself against India peace in this region will increase the days of supremacy for USA as super power

i wonder why our media and our aif force officials are calling them latest model of f-16 when in reality they are not.................

i wonder why our media and our aif force officials are calling them latest model of f-16 when in reality they are not.................
Well our media is not advance when it comes to defence equipment. According to Geo we got JADEED TAREEN 1970's built PNS Alamgir (Oliver Hazard Perry Class Frigate) few months back. This news is not related but just telling how much our media lack in defence equipment news.

even the aim-120 missile are C 5 rather than C 7 .... so why we are talking so high of them ... why so much euphoria ...in reality they are normal when we compare with other modern jets of same class like rafel , j-39 , f-18 or others ..
they are inferior to UAE block 60 jets and israeli f-16s .....
also i can,t see any CFT,s as was shown in pics so there is nothing special in them..............

some time i really feel pity over pakistani people ... we have been made fool by cirspy news by our media channels .... i new about reality of these f-16 thats why i am normal other wise i too would be in euphoria ....
i believe in self reliance rather than being dependent as we are on america and will be in future inorder to maintain these birds ....
look su-30mki been provided to india are best of their lot and with complete transfer of technology.........

i was talking one of my friend who is pilot of f-16 and he was even unsure about their performence specially of BVR missils ....there are speculations about their perfection ....... cos the biggest reason why we went for f-16 was BVR package as ammram are most relaible BVR missiles present uptill now ....

recently i was reading an article in which i came to know about software problems faced by turkish air force while firing aim -120 and their performence was unsatisfactory thats why the called the american who than corrected it ... its mean no complete surety .............

i just read a breaking news that 3 f-16 have landed .......... but no coverage yet ............ excited to see them.......................:victory::bounce:

I'm certain These F-16's are carrying Kill Switches with them, I still wonder How PAF will cope up with this issue in Future?

come on.. :rolleyes:
do you really think the scientists and engineers who have developed JFT, who have taken the old Mirages to next level, who made the F-7 turn into F-7PG and have many other acheivements at therer credit will be so dumb that they can not fighre out these "Kill Switch", of course only if there are any in first place...:agree:

in short words, there is no such thing, and, if there is any, we will fix it :tup:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom