What's new

Pakistan ready for another war with India over Kashmir,says Musharraf

The architect of the Kargil war and former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf publicly acknowledged for formenting terror in Kashmir and said that "Pakistan army was prepared for war with India as people in Jammu and Kashmir are waiting to be incited ."

Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf said that"lakhs of Pakistani’s are willing to fight for Kashmir. “Kashmir is waiting to be incited and Pakistan is capable of inciting violence."

On the increased firing between India and Pakistan along the Line of Control (LoC) and International Border (IB), Musharraf said ," As far as shelling is concerned ,Pakistan had limitations, “Kashmiri brethren” on the other side of the LoC would be the ultimate sufferers. Musharraf said the Indian government and the army has no concern for the sufferings of the Kashmiri people.

Musharraf raised the Kashmir issue when Indo-Pak border continues to be tense for the past 5 months and his troubles are mounting.Musharraf was back with K rhetoric during his interview with Pakistan's TV channel .

"Mr Modi is an anti-Muslim and an anti-Pakistan politician. While negotiating with him one must hold cards close," Musharraf said. "Instead of running to attend his (Modi) inauguration like we used to do in British Raj, we should keep our dignity," the former president said.

Further added,"Pakistan's policy is in line with his stated position that “Kashmir is our national interest, let nobody have any doubt about it”.

Pakistan ready for another war with India over Kashmir,says Musharraf
I guess if Musharraf would have been in power in Pakistan he too would have come running to attend our Prime Minister's inauguration

Nah to enrich the soil composition in the valley.
Their carcasses is not even worth it...they pollute our sacred soil

pakistan was a part of ur sacred soil wasnt it :rofl::pakistan:
That time there wasn't a country called Pakistan and the people were not called Pakistanis and majority of the people were living in harmony and there was no hatred towards India...with time i guess your minds have been filled with hatred and filth not even towards Indians but people belonging to other denominations of your own religion

Well I don't like this man but he is right here Kashmir issue will never get solved through talks war will have to be fought eventually no matter how much secularists and coward liberals on our side hate it because of there love for India but its inevitable

Let's hope there is no war. Secularists and liberals on both sides are gallant - it is the hawks who are cowards. The liberal air their views despite knowing that not only will they be derided as anti-national but in extreme cases might even be killed for their views. The hawks are the real cowards.

That time there wasn't a country called Pakistan and the people were not called Pakistanis and majority of the people were living in harmony and there was no hatred towards India...with time i guess your minds have been filled with hatred and filth not even towards Indians but people belonging to other denominations of your own religion
for ur knowledge pakistan is nt a state its a cause to fight for always was ur making a fun of ur self when u say majority were living in harmony but then why did we separate when there was so much effing harmony yah we hate hindus so

tabhi mai sochu ki in bakwaas news channels ko revenue kaha se milta hai :lol:

for ur knowledge pakistan is nt a state its a cause to fight for always was ur making a fun of ur self when u say majority were living in harmony but then why did we separate when there was so much effing harmony yah we hate hindus so

Yes... u hate hindus... jews.... christians.... and others.... u hate ur self as well.

What are you doing in front of the keyboard then? join the army , tell them they need to go to war and be the first to charge. :)

Well, He is Mujaheddin, How can he join army, he follows Jihad.

war is no good but sometime necessary

Yes, and you tried many time, the result was always the same. Try again....

I am not hindu infact you people not only hate hindus but people of all other religions who don't follow your religion you people even hate others of your own religious denominations like shias, ahmadiyyas and dont even call them muslims...I have never encountered these things with my Indian muslim friends and I embrace them with open arms for they are one of the most patriotic of all people

I am not hindu infact you people not only hate hindus but people of all other religions who don't follow your religion you people even hate others of your own religious denominations like shias, ahmadiyyas and dont even call them muslims...I have never encountered these things with my Indian muslim friends and I embrace them with open arms for they are one of the most patriotic of all people
it was only islam out of all the other religons to respect all religions only islam i dnt seem to care wt muslims do we dont hate hindus we hate how they treat us do tell how many indians like pakistanis

it was only islam out of all the other religons to respect all religions only islam i dnt seem to care wt muslims do we dont hate hindus we hate how they treat us do tell how many indians like pakistanis
We dont hate Pakistanis we only hate the fact that Pak Govt and military through its cronies like LeT spreads terrorism in India and about their eternal Kashmir obsessions...if we would have hated your people we would have never welcomed your artists to work in our entertainment industry and allowed them to carry on their business here

We dont hate Pakistanis we only hate the fact that Pak Govt and military through its cronies like LeT spreads terrorism in India and about their eternal Kashmir obsessions...if we would have hated your people we would have never welcomed your artists to work in our entertainment industry and allowed them to carry on their business here
u would be an idiot to say indians dont hate pakistanis its a fact indians mostly hindus hate pakistanis as much as pakistanis hate no second opinion on that the whole world knows it in fact even u know that kashmir shouldve been a part of pakistan we dont need to spread terrorism in kasmir when the people are unhappy these things happen, btw i have a ques for u

Back
Top Bottom