What's new

Pakistan ready for another war with India over Kashmir,says Musharraf

Why! are you jealous...in the meantime you just keep sucking the Indian curry dicks..a good change from sucking on the one that your Mullahs put out!

I have no doubts that the dirty pigs are jealous of the zionazi pets, after all, in the act of being dirty nobody can beat these zionazi pets from hindustan.

I have no doubts that the dirty pigs are jealous of the zionazi pets, after all, in the act of being dirty nobody can beat these zionazi pets from hindustan.
Who cares about what doubts you have...Hey who am I to argue with one...and I am sure you love it...catch my drift.

Ohh I get it, must be remnant **** still living in BD, one of the 93000 POWs perhaps, still bitter from the humiliating defeat. Its ok, continue your life in misery and bitterness, thats all your gonna ever get.

My so-called misery is making a zionazi pet so miserable that he cannot control his pig like rants, now, isn't that strange?

My so-called misery is making a zionazi pet so miserable that he cannot control his pig like rants, now, isn't that strange?
Since you are so obsessed with Pigs....enjoy some roast Pig..you might love it!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 14
"when president ZIA-ul-HAq said ” Mr. Rajeev you want to attack Pakistan, do it. But keep in mind after this war World will forget Hilaku Khan and Changees Khan and will remember only Zia-ul-Haq and Rajeev Gandhi. Because this will not be a conventional war but nuclear war. Possibly whole Pakistan might be destroyed in this war but Muslims will still be there, however after destruction of India, Hinduism will be vanished.”

29.5 Millions Pashtun Living In Pakistan

Dunya Hamari History Sy Waqif Hy Russian Changaiz khan Jaisy Taqato ko Ham Afghanistan my Dafan kiya hy
Ajj America Zaleel Ho Raha hy Hamari Hato sy
Hamary Pashtun Leaders k Name Ajj be Zinda hy
Pakistan Ke Missiles Hamary Pashtun Leaders Ke Name sy Yaad kiya jata hy
Ghaznavi Missiles
Baber Missiles
Ghouri Missiles
Abdali Missiles

Mahmood Ghaznavi Afghan King
Shah Mohammed Ghouri Afghan King
Ahmad Shah Abdali Afghan King
King Baber Afghan King

Afghanistan King Abdurahman British ke Saat 1898 Me Pakhtunkhwa Ka Agreement
Kiya Khyber Pakhtunkhwa British Ka Ghulam Howa Per Hindostan k Muslims Pakhtunkhwa k Pashtun United Ho Kar Pakistan Azad kiya Hindostan sy

1898 British Agreement Ke Baad Afghanistan Ka Power Khatam howa Afghanistan Ki History Khatam Howi
Ajj Afghanistan Me 12.5 Millions Pashtun hy Pakistan my 29.5 Millions Pashtun hy
Inshallah Ham Pashtun Ghaznavi Abdali Ghouri Baber k Awlaad hy
Jang awar Jahaad Hamara Pehchan hy
Hindostan k Army ke Leyi Serf Ham Pashtun Kafi hy

"when president ZIA-ul-HAq said ” Mr. Rajeev you want to attack Pakistan, do it. But keep in mind after this war World will forget Hilaku Khan and Changees Khan and will remember only Zia-ul-Haq and Rajeev Gandhi. Because this will not be a conventional war but nuclear war. Possibly whole Pakistan might be destroyed in this war but Muslims will still be there, however after destruction of India, Hinduism will be vanished.”
still siachin happenned the very same year and still with us even after musharrafs kargil misadvanture after which NS had to run to washington DC to get a "respectable ceasefire" :sarcastic:

"Mr Modi is an anti-Muslim and an anti-Pakistan politician. While negotiating with him one must hold cards close," Musharraf said. "Instead of running to attend his (Modi) inauguration like we used to do in British Raj, we should keep our dignity," the former president said.

I agree with Musharraf but when business interest is bigger than dignity of the nation, the leader of the time can do anything.

The architect of the Kargil war and former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf publicly acknowledged for formenting terror in Kashmir and said that "Pakistan army was prepared for war with India as people in Jammu and Kashmir are waiting to be incited ."

Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf said that"lakhs of Pakistani’s are willing to fight for Kashmir. “Kashmir is waiting to be incited and Pakistan is capable of inciting violence."

On the increased firing between India and Pakistan along the Line of Control (LoC) and International Border (IB), Musharraf said ," As far as shelling is concerned ,Pakistan had limitations, “Kashmiri brethren” on the other side of the LoC would be the ultimate sufferers. Musharraf said the Indian government and the army has no concern for the sufferings of the Kashmiri people.

Musharraf raised the Kashmir issue when Indo-Pak border continues to be tense for the past 5 months and his troubles are mounting.Musharraf was back with K rhetoric during his interview with Pakistan's TV channel .

"Mr Modi is an anti-Muslim and an anti-Pakistan politician. While negotiating with him one must hold cards close," Musharraf said. "Instead of running to attend his (Modi) inauguration like we used to do in British Raj, we should keep our dignity," the former president said.

Further added,"Pakistan's policy is in line with his stated position that “Kashmir is our national interest, let nobody have any doubt about it”.

Pakistan ready for another war with India over Kashmir,says Musharraf

Yes...another war where Musharraf is going to lead Pakistani Armed forces to another debacle.

Back
Top Bottom