What's new

Pakistan ready for another war with India over Kashmir,says Musharraf

मुशर्रफ की धमकी, सेना के अलावा लाखों लड़ाके भारत के खिलाफ लड़ने को तैयार - Tit for tat response to India: Pervez Musharraf

इस्लामाबाद। पाकिस्तान के पूर्व राष्ट्रपति परवेज मुशर्रफ ने कहा है कि कश्मीर में भारत को दोनों ओर से दबोचने के लिए हमारी सेना सक्षम है। उन्होंने कहा कि पाकिस्तानी सेना के अलावा लाखों ऎसे लड़ाके तैयार हैं, जो कि भारत के खिलाफ लड़ने के लिए तैयार हैं।
एक इंटरव्यू में मुशर्रफ ने मोदी के खिलाफ भी जमकर जहर उगला। उन्होंने कहा कि मोदी मुस्लिम और पाकिस्तान के विरोधी हैं। सीज फायर के सवाल पर मुशर्रफ ने कहा कि पाक को इसका मुंहतोड़ जवाब देना चाहिए।

उन्होंने कहा कि अगर भारत हमारे ऊपर पत्थर फेंकता है तो हमें उन पर ईंट फेंकना चाहिए। भारत को जवाब देने के लिए हमारे पास सेना के अलावा भी कई तरीके हैं। कश्मीर के अंदर भी कई लोग भारत के खिलाफ हैं, बस उन्हें भड़काना है। इसके अलावा पाकिस्तान से एक लाख लोग भारत के खिलाफ लड़ने को तैयार हैं। ऎसे में भारत को पाकिस्तान को हल्के में नहीं लेना चाहिए।

Seems this lame duck commando will never learn especially after the spanking he got at Kargil! :hitwall:

Mush_zps115bb4f8.jpg

Thanks Mushy! Accolades are welcome! :cheers:

Last edited:
Desperate attempt by Mushy to remain relevant in Pakistan politics.

Kammandu Musharrafff still around, ehhh?? :what:
He used to be considered to some kinda 'distinguished' guy earlier, now he is just a plan ol' 'extinguished' fellow now. Poor chap.......

Seems this lame duck commando will never learn especially after the spanking he got at Kargil

Mush_zps115bb4f8.jpg
:cheers:

As far as I remember it was uncle sam out there to rescue the zionazi lovers. I still remember Nawaz returning from Washington DC with tears in his eyes. I don't think uncle sam will be able to save the day for the zionazi pets this time. So, don't get so carried away by your so-called 'Kargil Victory', it might bite you in the end!

I am not going to join Army but I would one day in battlefield against you don't worry that day will come soon INSHALLAH
You realize that i wont be there to personally welcome you.. but rest assured the RR or the BSF shall give you a warm and an explosive welcome:)

u would be an idiot to say indians dont hate pakistanis its a fact indians mostly hindus hate pakistanis as much as pakistanis hate no second opinion on that the whole world knows it in fact even u know that kashmir shouldve been a part of pakistan we dont need to spread terrorism in kasmir when the people are unhappy these things happen, btw i have a ques for u
You really do not know much . have you even ever met an Indian in real life? if you had you would not say this.

Musharraf gave you bait, all you Indians fell for it :lol:
5406032.jpg

for ur knowledge pakistan is nt a state its a cause to fight for always was ur making a fun of ur self when u say majority were living in harmony but then why did we separate when there was so much effing harmony yah we hate hindus so
But we dont hate Muslims...Hindus and Muslims are not a separate country for us..India is ..and these religions so happen to be part of India...as far as why we separated..you answered the question yourself in you post!..Hint(the Bolded part).

we dont hate any one we are actually told to respect all religons
What do mean "we are actually told to respect all religons"....Dont you think that is the right thing to do..even if you are not told to do so...At least I was not told to respect anything, growing up..it just came naturally..I guess upbringing and growing up environment plays a very huge part here..No!

As far as I remember it was uncle sam out there to rescue the zionazi lovers. I still remember Nawaz returning from Washington DC with tears in his eyes. I don't think uncle sam will be able to save the day for the zionazi pets this time. So, don't get so carried away by your so-called 'Kargil Victory', it might bite you in the end!
"it might bite you in the end!".....How can you bite with no Teeth...only sucking is possible at this time.

You really do not know much . have you even ever met an Indian in real life? if you had you would not say this.
indians hate pakistanis as much as pakistanis hate indians no second opinion on that or do?

But we dont hate Muslims...Hindus and Muslims are not a separate country for us..India is ..and these religions so happen to be part of India...as far as why we separated..you answered the question yourself in you post!
i know i answered my ques i was suppose to i was replying another one of those indians u can say

What do mean "we are actually told to respect all religons"....Dont you think that is the right thing to do..even if you are not told to do so...At least I was not told to respect anything, growing up..it just came naturally..I guess upbringing and growing up environment plays a very huge part here..No!
we is our religon not its followers religon plays a huge part on how u tend to look at certain things and what is the right thing to do or i guess that comes naturally too ehh, not surprised u were not told to respect anything, u are an american right ?

indians hate pakistanis as much as pakistanis hate indians no second opinion on that or do?

i know i answered my ques i was suppose to i was replying another one of those indians u can say

we is our religon not its followers religon plays a huge part on how u tend to look at certain things and what is the right thing to do or i guess that comes naturally too ehh, not surprised u were not told to respect anything, u are an american right ?
I was not an American by birth...My upbringing was all in India...(God Bless India)...That has given me options..one being that I can question anything and act rationally according to my conscience...Damn I can will question my religion as well..which I do...Can You?

I did not know that Musharraf was still in charge of Pakistan Army. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom