What's new

Pakistan ready for another war with India over Kashmir,says Musharraf

well he gave good danda to Manmohan in 2002, for that I have respect for him unlike coward Kaddu we have now.
8112316.jpg

How does mushraff knows this????? Was he briefed on preparedness of PA recently????

@jha @arp2041 @JanjaWeed @janon
If anyone's want to enjoy .. watch the timesnow right now ... Seshadhari chari ripped a new one into Pakistani guests and Musharaff :rofl:

Just watched for 2 minutes, i felt like in PDF when mods are away and trolls are on full swing....

By the way i just listened to mushraff speaking about inciting violence in Kashmir.........

How does mushraff knows this????? Was he briefed on preparedness of PA recently????

Just watched for 2 minutes, i felt like in PDF when mods are away and trolls are on full swing....
man, BJP spokesman is trolled Pakistanis, he said we are not scared of your nuclear toys and we will finish you off in half an hour. and then that Kasuri guy brought Ghori and Abdali into discussion. :rofl:

man, BJP spokesman is trolled Pakistanis, he said we are not scared of your nuclear toys and we will finish you off in half an hour. and then that Kasuri guy brought Ghori and Abdali into discussion. :rofl:

I felt the discussion childish..... Trolling each other on live television.......and another troll anchoring the show.....

I felt the discussion childish..... Trolling each other on live television.......and another troll anchoring the show.....
It's better than Kapil Sharma's comedy nights.

masala news, hilarious but it's a shame that's the format they chose to follow, I'd love to see a well moderated proper intellectual debate for we can destroy Pakistan there more easily than by actually bombing them.

instead we get "destroy Pakistan, na rahega bans, na bajegi bansuri !!!!!" :disagree:

TV has been great in the past:
frost-nixon_l.jpg

with our without arnab?
with arnab .. but Chari went all Sanghi on Pakistanis :rofl:

masala news, hilarious but it's a shame that's the format they chose to follow, I'd love to see a well moderated proper intellectual debate for we can destroy Pakistan there more easily than by actually bombing them.

instead we get "destroy Pakistan, na rahega bans, na bajegi bansuri !!!!!" :disagree:

TV has been great in the past:
frost-nixon_l.jpg
Its all about money now man, the more flaming sound bite you can get from your panel guests the more TRPs you get. Journalism died a long time ago.

Anti pakistan =! Anti muslim...

think about afghans... iran... and all other muslims those are anti pak...

he is safe in his home wants lakhs of pakistanis to fight and die...

Pakistan love to lose war in every decade..thats why they are making these type of news..Pakistan survive on begging from another country. they cant fight two days full war at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom