What's new

Pakistan ready for another war with India over Kashmir,says Musharraf

Commando will instigate people, and when same people will get pounding for messing with India, he will be not there to help them.

tumblr_lma9nzLSdo1qjuha7o1_500.jpg

By raking kashmir...everybody in pakistan wants to become relevant. yesterday bilwal today mussraff :lol:

What's wrong with this man?

He really wants to join politics in Pakistan isn't it?

So now Musharaf = Bilawal.

:lol:

Jab se retire hua koi kaam nahi hai karna ko...bas ye hi baatien karta rheta hai...:omghaha::omghaha:

well he gave good danda to Manmohan in 2002, for that I have respect for him unlike coward Kaddu we have now.

The architect of the Kargil war and former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf publicly acknowledged for formenting terror in Kashmir and said that "Pakistan army was prepared for war with India as people in Jammu and Kashmir are waiting to be incited ."

Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf said that"lakhs of Pakistani’s are willing to fight for Kashmir. “Kashmir is waiting to be incited and Pakistan is capable of inciting violence."

On the increased firing between India and Pakistan along the Line of Control (LoC) and International Border (IB), Musharraf said ," As far as shelling is concerned ,Pakistan had limitations, “Kashmiri brethren” on the other side of the LoC would be the ultimate sufferers. Musharraf said the Indian government and the army has no concern for the sufferings of the Kashmiri people.

Musharraf raised the Kashmir issue when Indo-Pak border continues to be tense for the past 5 months and his troubles are mounting.Musharraf was back with K rhetoric during his interview with Pakistan's TV channel .

"Mr Modi is an anti-Muslim and an anti-Pakistan politician. While negotiating with him one must hold cards close," Musharraf said. "Instead of running to attend his (Modi) inauguration like we used to do in British Raj, we should keep our dignity," the former president said.

Further added,"Pakistan's policy is in line with his stated position that “Kashmir is our national interest, let nobody have any doubt about it”.

Pakistan ready for another war with India over Kashmir,says Musharraf

Mush's words don't have the same impact unless he also comes up with some 400% and 500% guarantees, as he did about Osama - being "400% sure that Osama wasn't in Pakistan" and then later (Nov 2011) "500% sure army didn't know he was there". I tried to think of how he could translate his numeric skills to the present case:
- I am 400% certain that lakhs of Pakistanis are willing to fight for Kashmir.
- I am 500% sure that Kashmir is waiting to be incited and Pakistan is capable of inciting violence

The man has a natural talent for comedy and for reaching for his glock (the pistol, you dirty minds). He is a national asset for Pakistan - may he stay in limelight for a long, long time!

Back
Top Bottom