What's new

Pakistan ranks 130 out of 139 countries in adherence to rule of law

As if Canada and US law are better than China? The 2 Canadian are confirm spies in China and we're monitor them for a long time. Just to wait for opportunity like this to arrest them. Canada shall be thank you to China for not execute them but instead release them.

Nothing flip flop about Chinese law. While Meng never commit a crime , she was accused by US of having an offence committed on Hong Kong soil. What right US has to arrest her based on US law?

Does that means US law is the universal law that has jurdiction anywhere on the corner of globe? Only lapdogs like you think US and Canada law are better or more transparent than Chinese one.
Anyone can be a spy and your laws can be applied arbitrarily. That's why countries gave a travel advisory that they could be taken hostage by Chinese government if things go South with a country. If a convicted spy was let go right after Canada released a legally detained person, that simply reaffirms your law and justice is just arbitrary.

That's nothing but what we call hostage release. It's not rule of law. If what you allege was true that it's some western conspiracy then Japan, South Korea, Singapore etc... must be ranked poorly. Why not? Don't tell me they are western lacey's. We all know they are democratic states that gives citizens rights. And with heavy oversight on government actions and the government is largely accountable.

Affordable for you with American dollars. Come live on a salary of an average person here then i see if the word affordable comes out of your mouth. Better yet, try to raise a family. Typical first world ignorant entitled attitude.

Calm down. I was quoting a neutral/global source about Pakistan's affordability.
You want to see poverty?? Come to the American rural South where I have been living for decades. And I was raised in Pakistan so I know both sides of the equation--which probably YOU don't! Heck, I can even now writing amateur Urdu poetry!
"Family"?? They ARE expensive!! They are too expensive in America too! And that's why most in my circle in America--and I am talking about Gorays--don't have kids and those who have kids are constantly under stress. There is a reason more and more Americans are not having kids!! Yeah, some 'First World Entitled Attitude', right? But people in Pakistan think they are ENTITLED to multiple kids regardless of their financial background and want to give the kids a 'good life' and then complain about the consequences.

Calm down. I was quoting a neutral/global source about Pakistan's affordability.
You want to see poverty?? Come to the American rural South where I have been living for decades. And I was raised in Pakistan so I know both sides of the equation--which probably YOU don't! Heck, I can even now writing amateur Urdu poetry!
"Family"?? They ARE expensive!! They are too expensive in America too! And that's why most in my circle in America--and I am talking about Gorays--don't have kids and those who have kids are constantly under stress. There is a reason more and more Americans are not having kids!! Yeah, some 'First World Entitled Attitude', right? But people in Pakistan think they are ENTITLED to multiple kids regardless of their financial background and want to give the kids a 'good life' and then complain about the consequences.

Seriously, you have no idea what life is like in Pakistan. It's horrible.

You are oblivious to what currency devaluation is. In Pakistan especially in Imran Khan's government, someone who earned 500 rupees a day STILL earns 500 rupees a day but rupees devalues every month and inflation increases but his wage doesn't. Someone who earned 30k rupees a month doesn't get an increase in salary but rupees devalues and inflation increases every month.

You as an American are ignorant to this concept because your currency is rock solid.

When you get sick, you get treated in world class top hospitals. In Pakistan, the doctors here murder people instead of treating them. Of course, you wouldn't know about all the deaths doctors caused and how many people have died or get sick due to hospitals.

I can go on and on and on.

You must have lived a very privileged life because you are clueless to what a poor country entails so please spare me the entitled first world problems

Back
Top Bottom