What's new

Pakistan ranks 130 out of 139 countries in adherence to rule of law

Once everyone in Pakistan follows rule of law and Pakistans justice system is fixed all of our problems will end. Our economy will
Improve as well.
If we have rule of law and fair justice system we’ll attract more overseas Pakistanis investments too because they won’t have to fear qabza mafias or gangs. Many Pakistanis I know here in Toronto tell me how they had property in Pakistan but qabza mafia took it from them especially in Karachi. Even my family back in 2014 had to sell their property in Karachi because of qabza mafia threats and police not solving their issues. We tell the police and they police tell us to do what the qabza mafia says.
One of my family friends lost his house in Karachi because of qabza mafia and the qabza mafia sold his house the next day for crores.

How does imran khan or government of Pakistan expect us overseas Pakistanis to invest in Pakistan when our investments aren’t safe and qabza mafia take it over?

MASHALLAH, next target should be to top the list but from the bottom. :lol:

I seriously doubt India fares better than Pakistan. These ranking are mostly US based which rank according to western liking.

India , being a crook which align with western policy get favouritism from those so called report.

Once everyone in Pakistan follows rule of law and Pakistans justice system is fixed all of our problems will end. Our economy will
Improve as well.
If we have rule of law and fair justice system we’ll attract more overseas Pakistanis investments too because they won’t have to fear qabza mafias or gangs. Many Pakistanis I know here in Toronto tell me how they had property in Pakistan but qabza mafia took it from them especially in Karachi. Even my family back in 2014 had to sell their property in Karachi because of qabza mafia threats and police not solving their issues. We tell the police and they police tell us to do what the qabza mafia says.
One of my family friends lost his house in Karachi because of qabza mafia and the qabza mafia sold his house the next day for crores.

How does imran khan or government of Pakistan expect us overseas Pakistanis to invest in Pakistan when our investments aren’t safe and qabza mafia take it over?

Sorry to hear about that, one of the main root problem is the justice system is not delivering, it only favours powerful and rich then you have large percentage of stunted growth population who doesn't give a shit of following rule of law and not keeping places clean where Tom, dick and Harry throwing litter and expecting magically to vanish in thin air, it will take decades to fix the society and educate them.

Pakistanis will say they are a free country in letter and spirit

It doesn't matter what the world says. there is no law in Pakistan at all. All is for elite class. Nothing for poor. Why not 139? This is a country where Christians work as sweepers, National animal for sale and where brutality on Roads(Dogs culling) makes you traumatized. Elite class can even open fire on roads and kill poor or lower middle class. Easy kills, great justice. From judges to doctors, builders to engineers, everyone is corrupt.

Pakistanis will say they are a free country in letter and spirit

LOL. Ain't that the truth.

My son, many many years ago, after a trip to Pakistan, was asked what he loved the most about it. His words were: "It is a free country. You can do anything you want!". :D

My son, many many years ago, after a trip to Pakistan, was asked what he loved the most about it. His words were: "It is a free country. You can do anything you want!". :D
A fine print to that is *one must be able to exercise power and have the bigger stick to be free to do whatever they want without consequences.

You are free to brutally rape and murder but need to have backing from the corridors of power or otherwise to not face consequences. Otherwise your freedom to do things such as even wear different clothes tends to disappear very quickly

A fine print to that is *one must be able to exercise power and have the bigger stick to be free to do whatever they want without consequences.

You are free to brutally rape and murder but need to have backing from the corridors of power or otherwise to not face consequences. Otherwise your freedom to do things such as even wear different clothes tends to disappear very quickly

What he liked was the ability to drive and ride anything without a license just about anywhere. :D

(and this was years before he could get a learner's permit here.)

and the irony is that the name of the ruling party is Pakistan Tehreek-e-INSAF. (Pakistan Justice Party) :sarcastic:

Deep pockets privileges

i came across this data.

lahore-high-court-chief-justice-salary-and-salary-of-lahore-high-court-judges.png

the following chart shows the total pay of administrative staff of high court. not the judges.

salary-detail-of-gazetted-officers-from-BS-16-to-BS-22-lahore-high-court-lahore.png

give proof or take imran khan to court and hang him if he's corrupt. Online akar moun ke fire mardena wo corrupt yeh corrupt bolnay se koiye nahi hojata. Lower mentality hai yeh ke dosro ko corrupt kehna aur khud income tax na do.

Whole world yeah thats why Saudi king salman invited him grow up.

As for name in pandora, I am not supporter of any minister but if offshore company is declared in fbr then should not have any issue nor its illegal per law unless you made your own book of law where only you innocent rest world is corrupt which is the mentality of 70% pakistani.

peshawar brt corruption, foreign funding corruption, helicopter corruption case, forgiving billions to his crook buddies in power scandal, protecting cheeni chor, ata chor, bijli chor, construction chor, being surrounded by certified criminals....beating NAB to submission to allow harami finance minister, the list goes on and on.

You must be smoking some low grade hashish if you think anyone can take the most powerful man in Pakistan Imran Khan to courts. The courts piss their pants from Niazi and Co clan

peshawar brt corruption, foreign funding corruption, helicopter corruption case, forgiving billions to his crook buddies in power scandal, protecting cheeni chor, ata chor, bijli chor, construction chor, being surrounded by certified criminals....beating NAB to submission to allow harami finance minister, the list goes on and on.

You must be smoking some low grade hashish if you think anyone can take the most powerful man in Pakistan Imran Khan to courts. The courts piss their pants from Niazi and Co clan
lol so you made the list, you made the assumption and now declaring yourself that niazi is corrupt. People who are reading your comments must be laughing on your thinking and may be you are a kid behind the screen with no thinking at all.

For you every 2nd department person is corrupt and only good left in this country is you.

Back
Top Bottom