What's new

Pakistan ranks 130 out of 139 countries in adherence to rule of law

And yet we do not immerse ourselves in religion as you want in a country with 97% Muslims. Why is that?

The Prophet of Allah, Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam stated,"Surely, you will follow the ways of those before you, just as the flight of one arrow resembles another, so much so, that even if they entered the hole of a lizard, you would enter it."

Unfortunately, PTI itself doesn't adhere to many laws and rules. Our collective resistance to implementation of the laws is the reason why we are in such a mess.
You do know legislators make laws but implementation is not within their domain.

The Prophet of Allah, Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam stated,"Surely, you will follow the ways of those before you, just as the flight of one arrow resembles another, so much so, that even if they entered the hole of a lizard, you would enter it."

Does that apply to 97% Muslims? Or everyone?

rhetorical peer under which law can he be hanged? 2 percent amnesty rocks.

and which proof? under which law? the same laws now more docile now which previously couldn't handle local magistrate level corruption?

nepotism is smack down middle of the blue. the first tell tell sign of corruption.

now you are gonna say awam anni behri bhi hai along with corrupt.

Before semantics. You should know Quranic laws are adhered to by Pakistanis.

Smart bunch these. They mess with people not with the One who created them.
zoor lagao aur lol

iske baad dama dam mast kalandar hai.

they don't have guns nor local intelligence network
haha ok karachi mai development kaam khatm hojaye phir karlena dama dam mast kalandar

We have Quran reading at all ages and in schools and colleges as a subject. Why has that not worked in helping the Rule of Law over such a long time?

Reading the Noble Qur'an is but the essential and first step in establishing Imaan. The next step which follows, is studying the Noble Qur'an and applying it as a lens to understand the world we live in today. We accomplished the first step with flying colors, only to shamefully neglect the next step.

Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah sent down the Noble Qur'an for us to apply it's knowledge and deal with the challenges we face in life .... HE (ALLAH) gave us the Noble Qur'an and a brain to THINK! Yet what we do instead, is the moment we have completed the reading the entire Noble Qur'an (for the first time in our lives), we place on a pedestal, in the highest point in our homes, and leave it there to collect dust!

Do you know that Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has declared in the Noble Qur'an that HE has purchased our health, wealth, family and possessions from us, the moment we enter this world. So if we use our brains and think for a moment, that I have no ownership of my children, my land, my wife, my parents, my possessions as Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah owns them. Then it begs the question ... that is of course we actually use our brains to think about Allah's message in the Qur'an .... that "what do I own in this life then?"

Answer: "the decisions we make, every living and breathing moment of our lives, is what we have ownership and what we take to our graves with us."

The Rule of Law, is the Law of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah if you disobey the Law of Allah, you are in Kufr .... doesn't matter if you're Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Bhutto, Fazlur Rahman or the President of the United States of America.

iske baad dama dam mast kalandar hai.

they don't have guns nor local intelligence network
Again, legislators don't implement laws. Have you ever seen US president managing traffic on a busy road?
Moreover, every law is not criminal in nature for a need of police to implement it. Laws are implemented by members of executive branch, and they are no servants to the ruling party. Police is one of those branches. For example: you can't expect a police officer to implement laws dealing taxes, and yeah, some of those branches have their own intelligence network i.e. customs department.

Does that apply to 97% Muslims? Or everyone?

The definition of a Muslim, is one who submits to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah ... the God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Joseph, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

So to answer your question, this applies to all who believe in the ONE GOD, the Creator of all creation, the only Absolute Power there is and ever will be. Doesn't matter whether you're a Jew, Christian or any other faith ... if you believe in the ONE GOD, if you seek the Truth, if you stand for the weak, the oppressed, the destitute and hungry, if you challenge tyranny in the name of the ONE GOD ... then you are walking on the path which leads you (only if you seek it) establishing faith in the ONE GOD.

Every thing on this planet, in this solar system, in this galaxy and the entire universe and beyond is created by Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Again, legislators don't implement laws. Have you ever seen US president managing traffic on a busy road?
Moreover, every law is not criminal in nature for a need of police to implement it. Laws are implemented by members of executive branch, and they are no servants to the ruling party. Police is one of those branches. For example: you can't expect a police officer to implement laws dealing taxes, and yeah, some of those branches have their own intelligence network i.e. customs department.
i am talking about ground realities where government is running on musical chairs in all institutions with the police being the most direct influencer.

this is what the term thana katcheri politics.

if Pakistani law gets applied to a strict degree, people will freak the f out. Much of the penal code was formulated under military rule.

i am talking about ground realities where government is running on musical chairs in all institutions with the police being the most direct influencer.

this is what the term thana katcheri politics.

if Pakistani law gets applied to a strict degree, people will freak the f out. Much of the penal code was formulated under military rule.
Nope, not by military but by British in 1860.

Back
Top Bottom