What's new

Pakistan ranks 130 out of 139 countries in adherence to rule of law

I seriously doubt India fares better than Pakistan. These ranking are mostly US based which rank according to western liking.

India , being a crook which align with western policy get favouritism from those so called report.
Check where China is ranked is rankedšŸ˜

China is given a low rank of 98 out of 139. Precisely my point. Typical shabby selective report.
You just released Canadian hostages who was arrested in connection with Huawei CFO detention. If anything that simply proves your laws are arbitrary.

Its even worse .. courts give 3 times ruling against gov when it comes to saad rizwis case but still gov, like criminal is holding him hostage.

Qanoon ka Allah hi hafiz hay

lol so you made the list, you made the assumption and now declaring yourself that niazi is corrupt. People who are reading your comments must be laughing on your thinking and may be you are a kid behind the screen with no thinking at all.

For you every 2nd department person is corrupt and only good left in this country is you.

Rather, my assumptions are far worse but i didn't mention my assumptions. I didn't make the list, i missed a lot of other scandals and corruption cases that i have forgotten about, these are just off the top of my head and they are real cases pending in courts NOT assumptions.

Since you're incapable of discussing without attacking me, ba bye

According to World Justice Project Rule of Law Index 2021 Pakistan ranks 130th in terms of non-compliance with the law while 139 countries are included in this index.

It should be noted that last year 128 countries were included in the same index in which Pakistan was ranked 120th.

Afghanistan is the only country in South Asia to score below than Pakistan with 134 points in the current index.

However, despite atrocities against minorities, unfair legislation and widespread human rights violations, India ranks 79th in the index, where the law-abiding situation is kept at an average level, which is incredibly surprising.

The World Justice Project Rule of Law Index ranks countries on the basis of eight points:

1 | Constraints on Government Powers
2 | Absence of Corruption
3 | Open Government
4 | Fundamental Rights
5 | Order and Security
6 | Regulatory Enforcement
7 | Civil Justice
8 | Criminal Justice

According to DW Urdu, well-known jurist Ali Ahmad Kurd called the situation dangerous and said: "It seems that there is no court, no parliament, no government in the country. The basic rights of the people are being violated. Freedom of speech and thought is being curtailed. The Establishment is controlling everything. Freedom of any fundamental right, including education, employment, health and life and property, is not guaranteed by the government. ā€
1634808110347.png

Rather, my assumptions are far worse but i didn't mention my assumptions. I didn't make the list, i missed a lot of other scandals and corruption cases that i have forgotten about, these are just off the top of my head and they are real cases pending in courts NOT assumptions.

Since you're incapable of discussing without attacking me, ba bye
These will be called assumptions. If you cant proof it and based on TV talk shows ghaleez lefafa anchors then its just crap and no one will take it seriously until court gives judgement. Warna pakistan mai jo ameer banda ho log aus ko kehnay lag jatay hai haram ka kama raha, illegel earning etc etc its common mentality now to accuse without proof.

Somehow my gut feeling tells me this study is not true. To beat dozens of very violent and unstable countries in Latin America and Sub Saharan Africa into occupying such a low spot doesn't seem correct. Go those countries to be robbed, face food or other shortages, live in a true Dog Eat Dog World.
As a contrast, Pakistan ranks as THE most affordable country in the world, followed by India.

Pakistanis have a perennial habit of breast beating.

Somehow my gut feeling tells me this study is not true. To beat dozens of very violent and unstable countries in Latin America and Sub Saharan Africa into occupying such a low spot doesn't seem correct. Go those countries to be robbed, face food or other shortages, live in a true Dog Eat Dog World.
As a contrast, Pakistan ranks as THE most affordable country in the world, followed by India.

Pakistanis have a perennial habit of breast beating.

Affordable for you with American dollars. Come live on a salary of an average person here then i see if the word affordable comes out of your mouth. Better yet, try to raise a family.

Typical first world ignorant entitled attitude.

The justice system and police is in dire need of improvement. Police in particular both funding (facilities), new policies and training wise.

Justice system is a joke where the rich can delay a case as long as they want until it isn't feasible by the opponent party to fight it.

Police in Punjab have improved over the years (still terrible) but god they are much horrible in other provinces particularly Sindh, awful.

You just released Canadian hostages who was arrested in connection with Huawei CFO detention. If anything that simply proves your laws are arbitrary.
As if Canada and US law are better than China? The 2 Canadian are confirm spies in China and we're monitor them for a long time. Just to wait for opportunity like this to arrest them. Canada shall be thank you to China for not execute them but instead release them.

Nothing flip flop about Chinese law. While Meng never commit a crime , she was accused by US of having an offence committed on Hong Kong soil. What right US has to arrest her based on US law?

Does that means US law is the universal law that has jurdiction anywhere on the corner of globe? Only lapdogs like you think US and Canada law are better or more transparent than Chinese one.

Why don't you do the research yourself, PTI has done much better than the corrupt status quo, Musharraf reduced the debt than come count Dracula Zardari and Godfather who have screwed up Pakistan big time with heavy debts.

PTI did wonders that is why we slipped 10 places in the ranking.

Why I'm not surprised,

Let recall who obeys the Law and what is the law for the fragmented society in Pakistan

Judge - We are beyond the law
Army - We have our laws and we don't recognize state laws
Politicians - We amend the laws to safeguard democracy but it doesn't apply to us
Beaurucrats - We follow the loopholes in the laws
Police - We have our own laws which should match political party taste and flavor
Businessmen - We buy the law
Population - There is no law

Back
Top Bottom