What's new

Pakistan-ranked 3rd sexiest nationality for men, in an American women survey

I am off to America ....

50% 50% chance of either ending up with a sexy American women or locked up as a 'terrorist'

Ps. Chances are SRK either hails or his family did from what is Pak. correct me if I am wrong.

Right, northwestern part of Pakistan

Shes Bhatt...I am Butt - We're different people ! :mad:

Besides I am the one who's driven this figure so high in the survey ! :smokin:

Aur janaaab aaap apniii khair banaiii....you Indian Men aren't even in the top ten ! :sarcastic:

Unfortunately I think the stereotype of a Pakistani in a typical American woman's head would be about the same as what a Pakistani woman would think about some guy from Chile.

A big blank "um..a...err..a..huh?" Impossible to make #4 on list. You aren't even on their radar.

So are you telling me that a pretty lady from Jersey wouldn't think of me as something exotic if I said 'Hello' to her in a Clark Gable -esque manner but with a Pakistani accent ? :(

Thats because in around 50% of the cases all the less-than-attractive chicks end up finding that nice Pakistani guy who is willing to marry in return for a chance to live the American dream. So on average the Pakistani man is very attractive because he cares less for the woman and more for the green card or nationality.

On the off side, the other 50% are the gimme a non-desi chick Pakistani guys who are also quite loyal to their firangi wives.. and hence.. win-win for non-Pakistani American women... especially in the days of today's unfaithful spouses and broken families.

Leave to Oscar to sour the situation ! :tsk:

Busss rahaa nahin giyaaa isss Bhopali seh that women were falling over themselves for a certain Butt from Lahore ! :hitwall:

Don't be so jelly. :p: Its Pakistani style favouritism.
Don't mind but I think you guys brag too much about yourself. (Most of you!!!)
Albeit there 're some who 're humble like Faujhistorian,Qamar and SURB.

19616451.jpg

Well good for them but the question is, Are they getting 'something' ?

I met lots gals while in us and made some thumb rule. American Gals too arrogant to handle so not good for long term :P but no harm in little fling if you know what i mean. Second thing is to stay away from Desi gals :), too much drama and sentiments lol and stay away from latinos if you are in small city , they are cunning ones :).

So for my Pakistani friends who are going to USA . I would recommend a European gal. They are beauties. East Europeans should be top on the list followed by french and Germans :).

Ok. So what do women generally find attractive in men? Good forum to answer this question as we all remain anonymous to each other ;)
For me it is less to do with face (though it does play a part but not soo much)...

If I were to go after attractiveness....well it would be facial symmetry

Then a certain jaw

tumblr_mm0un09njv1rozg6ko1_400.jpg

Triangle and square is ugly so is round (except on few people) - makes one look chubby
Heart suits very few and rectangle is sexy on some
Oblong
is weird on most, oval is just fine nothing catchy

So that leaves inverted triangle, heart and diamond which stand out and can catch the eye right away...

And finally hairstyle ....

The rest is judged the min he opens his mouth

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom