What's new

Pakistan-ranked 3rd sexiest nationality for men, in an American women survey

Oh man, this is such an honour. I have always loved American girls.

Now I must get ready and set off for the USA, in order to romance my teenage crush Debbie Gibson. Aww the 80's....Oh and she is single as well.

Debbie I'm coming baby.

Looks great for her age and only two years older than moi.

gibsonstalker1.jpg

Seriously? :fie:

His jaw is bad and his face has started showing his age...His teeth look like they will fall apart any min.

And his laughter.....can only imagine a donkey crossed with a goat.....and I am not even joking....I dont get what women find in him :unsure:

Ok. So what do women generally find attractive in men? Good forum to answer this question as we all remain anonymous to each other ;)

Seriously? :fie:

His jaw is bad and his face has started showing his age...His teeth look like they will fall apart any min.

And his laughter.....can only imagine a donkey crossed with a goat.....and I am not even joking....I dont get what women find in him :unsure:

Make up da kamal hai sub :P

The survey was taken in some old folks home !!
Irish men are the world’s sexiest nationality, according to a survey by an American “travel dating” website.

MissTravel.com claims to have polled 110,000 single Americans to find the “The World’s Sexiest Nationalities”, with Irish men taking almost 8,000 votes from the 66,000 American women who participated in the survey. Australian men ranked second.

Almost half the female respondents listed “accent” as the quality that influenced their decision (Irish men probably have Jamie Dornan, 50 Shades of Grey, to thank).

However, in an extraordinary lapse of judgement, Irish women did not make the top 10 list for American men.

Armenian women polled top, followed by “Barbadian/Bajan”.

When asked to rank the qualities that contributed to attractiveness when travel dating, “Body type” and “facial features” ranked highest for the (shallow) men polled.

The website matches “generous travelers who hate to travel alone with attractive travelers who would love the opportunity to travel the world for free”. It claims to have facilitated more than 300,000 such trips.

Sexiest Nationalities for Men
(Based on dating preferences of 66,309 American women)
1 Irish – 7,862
2 Australian – 6,486
3 Pakistani – 4,761
4 American – 2,909
5 English – 2,133
6 Scottish – 1,554
7 Italian – 905
8 Nigerian – 721
9 Danish – 670
10 Spanish – 598

Sexiest Nationalities for Women
(Based on dating preferences of 44,873 American men)
1 Armenian – 5,971
2 Barbadian/Bajan – 4,036
3 American – 3,402
4 Colombian – 2,741
5 English – 2,006
6 Australian – 1,040
7 Brazilian – 992
8 Filipina – 651
9 Bulgarian – 429
10 Lebanese – 323

Source:
US survey declares Irish men as world’s sexiest nationality

The World's Sexiest People Are Armenian Women And Irish Men

Behold brothers! Wait until this gets tweets in India.

Lebanese women should be #1

@MastanKhan sir is this true?

That website has committed a cardinal sin by not including indian men or women in the top "whatever' list. Butt hurt Indians are now going to question the credibility of the website itself and prove from Vedic sources taht all sexuality originated from india.

Irish men are the world’s sexiest nationality, according to a survey by an American “travel dating” website.

MissTravel.com claims to have polled 110,000 single Americans to find the “The World’s Sexiest Nationalities”, with Irish men taking almost 8,000 votes from the 66,000 American women who participated in the survey. Australian men ranked second.

Almost half the female respondents listed “accent” as the quality that influenced their decision (Irish men probably have Jamie Dornan, 50 Shades of Grey, to thank).

However, in an extraordinary lapse of judgement, Irish women did not make the top 10 list for American men.

When asked to rank the qualities that contributed to attractiveness when travel dating, “Body type” and “facial features” ranked highest for the (shallow) men polled.

The website matches “generous travelers who hate to travel alone with attractive travelers who would love the opportunity to travel the world for free”. It claims to have facilitated more than 300,000 such trips.

1 Irish – 7,862
2 Australian – 6,486
3 Pakistani – 4,761
4 American – 2,909
5 English – 2,133
6 Scottish – 1,554
7 Italian – 905
8 Nigerian – 721
9 Danish – 670
10 Spanish – 598

1 Armenian – 5,971
3 American – 3,402
4 Colombian – 2,741
5 English – 2,006
6 Australian – 1,040
7 Brazilian – 992
8 Filipina – 651
9 Bulgarian – 429
10 Lebanese – 323

Source:

Thats because in around 50% of the cases all the less-than-attractive chicks end up finding that nice Pakistani guy who is willing to marry in return for a chance to live the American dream. So on average the Pakistani man is very attractive because he cares less for the woman and more for the green card or nationality.

On the off side, the other 50% are the gimme a non-desi chick Pakistani guys who are also quite loyal to their firangi wives.. and hence.. win-win for non-Pakistani American women... especially in the days of today's unfaithful spouses and broken families.

Ok. So what do women generally find attractive in men? Good forum to answer this question as we all remain anonymous to each other ;)

Naturally, women want men who have the following, depending on the situation and their goals at that time. Although real love is above all of the items listed below, these days, the concept of real love is a myth in my opinion. People start loving others during their teen age years like I did. By the time you finally get with someone for life, you love her.....but who do you love the most???? Who you are with or who you met at the age of 15 or 18 or 24?? So love IMO is subjective in the modern world. Outside of the "love" part, here's the list:

1) Game
2) More Game
3) Money with looks and some game
4) Love and Money with average looks if all they want is love and stability
5) Love, Looks and Charm, if you lack some game and money and the girl is a take charge one, and wants to work and support you to raise a family
6) All Looks, some money if they want to settle down and take a look at you as a good father with good looks (aka, the "provider" as my female friends call it)

1 Irish – 7,862
2 Australian – 6,486
3 Pakistani – 4,761

Looks like my charm has not gone unnoticed by the American hotties !

1 Armenian – 5,971

No wonder ! Kardashian sluts are all over the news !

What?? :woot: Indian men are nowhere in the picture? Damn!

No offense, but you are right. I've heard a LOT about Indian men. They love American girls but the girls don't like them. Majority of the issues I've heard over many decades from my female friends from college, etc, who even attempted to date an Indian guy, always said they were very emotional, sentimental at times, cheap in terms of not spending the money or doing things a typical American couple likes to do, etc.

If you watch Indian movies, you can see where the emotionality comes from and the sentimentalism. Obviously, the money saving part is well known to the world so I'll leave that out. But yea, this is what I've heard from dozens of chicks over many, many years.

Don't negative rate me as I am not trying to hate Indian men. I have plenty of Indian friends, they are good people. I am just stating in terms of American girls' dating Indian guys story that I know from girls. It obviously will not be true for every case!

Naturally, women want men who have the following, depending on the situation and their goals at that time. Although real love is above all of the items listed below, these days, the concept of real love is a myth in my opinion. People start loving others during their teen age years like I did. By the time you finally get with someone for life, you love her.....but who do you love the most???? Who you are with or who you met at the age of 15 or 18 or 24?? So love IMO is subjective in the modern world. Outside of the "love" part, here's the list:

1) Game
2) More Game
3) Money with looks and some game
4) Love and Money with average looks if all they want is love and stability
5) Love, Looks and Charm, if you lack some game and money and the girl is a take charge one, and wants to work and support you to raise a family
6) All Looks, some money if they want to settle down and take a look at you as a good father with good looks (aka, the "provider" as my female friends call it)

Love is a myth. What we confuse love with is usually infatuation or lust.

I have a Ukrainian friend and we met when were working at a place. She is an amazing woman. We went out for a while. I wouldn't call it dating as such but we liked to be together. Although we liked each other, I would still not call it we loved each other. We shopped together, had meals together and enjoyed each other company in general. But it takes more than this. That spark wasnt there.

1 Irish – 7,862
2 Australian – 6,486
3 Pakistani – 4,761
4 American – 2,909
5 English – 2,133
6 Scottish – 1,554
7 Italian – 905
8 Nigerian – 721
9 Danish – 670
10 Spanish – 598

1 Armenian – 5,971
3 American – 3,402
4 Colombian – 2,741
5 English – 2,006
6 Australian – 1,040
7 Brazilian – 992
8 Filipina – 651
9 Bulgarian – 429
10 Lebanese – 323

Source:

@Akheilos
:pakistan:

Inspite of this pakistani women fall for SRK:D:
his parents are from pakistan as well lmao

Love is a myth. What we confuse love with is usually infatuation or lust.

I have a Ukrainian friend and we met when were working at a place. She is an amazing woman. We went out for a while. I wouldn't call it dating as such but we liked to be together. Although we liked each other, I would still not call it we loved each other. We shopped together, had meals together and enjoyed each other company in general. But it takes more than this. That spark wasnt there.
compatibility is the key.

Back
Top Bottom