What's new

Pakistan Rangers have the Terrorists surrounded and fighting is going on.

What is at stake is the Izzet and Namus of Pak. Leave no stone unturned to check what's hiding beneath it. Your enemies need to feel the heat...
They will feel the heat in east and west.

What is at stake are the Izzet and Namus of Pak. Leave no stone unturned to check what's hiding beneath it. Your enemies need to feel the heat...

Its just started brother, within hours more than 30 Terrorist sent to hell , news are coming in for more , several are arrested and captured , more connections unfold , what i am waiting is a cross border Air raid ... its high time for that

yep army needs to go to the source.

exactly ..

Its just started brother, within hours more than 30 Terrorist sent to hell , news are coming in for more , several are arrested and captured , more connections unfold , what i am waiting is a cross border Air raid ... its high time for that
You will get more then Air raids we might have the head of the snake tonight just wait.

You will get more then Air raids we might have the head of the snake tonight just wait.

No, there is nothing that can satisfy me more than a news of Air Raid inside Afghanistan, i want PAF to blow these Fcukers to bits and pieces just like they kill our people .. few commanders, that is good but kill them in numbers, i wish that when i wake up today, i see Pigs death tolls rise to 100's ..

No, there is nothing that can satisfy me more than a news of Air Raid inside Afghanistan, i want PAF to blow these Fcukers to bits and pieces just like they kill our people .. few commanders, that is good but kill them in numbers, i wish that when i wake up today, i see Pigs death tolls rise to 100's ..
We might hit someone most important highest in the food chain. Just wait

Khyber Agency fighting between Pakistan forces and terrorists continues on Afghan border side. Operation on the way

Terrorists on the run in Afghan territory. Many terrorists reported dead. 2 officers injured.

3 terrorists have been killed so far in Afghan territory . Operation ongoing.

Latest: Peshawar in the area of Ragei 3 terrorists killed. Operation started fighting on going. No casualties till now. Mashallah.

Latest: DI Khan operation 2 terrorist killed. Operation ongoing.

Latest: Rawalpindi Multiple terrorists killed operation on going. 2 officers Injured.

What is at stake are the Izzet and Namus of Pak. Leave no stone unturned to check what's hiding beneath it. Your enemies need to feel the heat...

They couldn't hang Muslim Khan by the way ................... talk of Izzat and Namoos well is good for talks only.

Latest: Hangu 4 more terrorists killed total number 8 terrorists killed. Operation ongoing. No officer hurt.

Chamman border has also bee sealed. Total Afghan blockade. Shoot at sight orders issued for border crosser

Latest: Hangu 4 more terrorists killed total number 8 terrorists killed. Operation ongoing. No officer hurt.

Chamman border has also bee sealed. Total Afghan blockade. Shoot at sight orders issued for border crosser

Great keep it up

Back
Top Bottom