What's new

Pakistan Rangers have the Terrorists surrounded and fighting is going on.

Latest: Afghan authorities confirm 96 Pakistani missiles landed on the area and multiple small and heavy artillery shells. Afghanistan authorities protest against excessive use of power.

They wanted to test our resolve now they will see don't stop carry on full steam don't slow down take the gloves of

Latest: Shabaz Qalandar Dhamal continues.

Latest: 4 Mi-35 helecopters purchased by Pakistan soon to arrive from Russia in Pakistan.

Latest: CTD Operation 5 more terrorist killed in Liyyah. The terrorist were planning to hit a shrine in Multan. 2 terrorist escaped forces in pursuit. Operation ongoing.

Latest: 5 Killed terrorist in Liyyah belonged to Jamaat ul Ahrar

Latest: Shabaz Qalandar Dhamal continues.

Latest: 4 Mi-35 helecopters purchased by Pakistan soon to arrive from Russia in Pakistan.

Latest: CTD Operation 5 more terrorist killed in Liyyah. The terrorist were planning to hit a shrine in Multan. 2 terrorist escaped forces in pursuit. Operation ongoing.

Latest: 5 Killed terrorist in Liyyah belonged to Jamaat ul Ahrar
man u r great.
made my day

Bajwa has proved me wrong .. I am happy to be proven wrong :)
Army has done Strikes in Afghanistan, killed many terrorists.. hope they will continue to do so

I told you the media will confirm all these reports I am providing.

Every Report you are posting here i saw it on news channels, but you are too quick to post them :)
I know they are reported by Various media outlets that is why i did not get involved in any Arguments with anyone asking for Proves ..

Where are you getting this info from? :D
Just keep reading you will get your confirmations from the media. War on terror should be fought on all platforms and internet is the new ISIS weapon we should fight them every where. Please don't ask the sources just enjoy the count of these dead rats.

The media will give you confirmations of these news. That is the main point.

Just keep reading you will get your confirmations from the media. War on terror should be fought on all platforms and internet is the new ISIS weapon we should fight them every where. Please don't ask the sources just enjoy the count of these dead rats.

u must have some insight from inside

Keep up the good work.

1-png.378275
2-png.378276
3-png.378277
4-png.378278
5-png.378279
6-png.378280

@PaklovesTurkiye @WebMaster

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 282
  • 2.png
    2.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 282
  • 3.png
    3.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 4.png
    4.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 284
  • 5.png
    5.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 6.png
    6.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 285
Latest: 390 operations done in Punjab simultaneously in 4 days.

Latest: Chinote search operation 5 terrorist successfully arrested. Operation ongoing.

Latest: Patoki operation CTD arrested 6 terrorists vital info recovered. Operation ongoing.

Latest: Fasilabad threat alert issued Intelligence report terrorists might use White color car or Pickup. Intelligence report provided to Gov.

Faisalabad operation ongoing. Additional forces deployed.

Latest: Chinote forces on high alert. Chinote Faisalabad road operation started terrorists being circled in. CTD forces deployed. Both Fasilabad and Chinote threat alert issued. CTD search operation started along Chinote bridge.

ISLAMABAD: A clear message has been sent out that enough was enough and for Pakistan it would not be business as usual, because now it was at liberty not only to defend the country but also “respond” to terrorist attacks coming from inside Afghanistan which Kabul continues to ignore.

Pakistan says the recent terrorist acts are being executed on directions from hostile powers and from sanctuaries in Afghanistan, while avoiding to name these “hostile powers”.

The News

1-png.378291

2-png.378292
3-png.378293

53 suspected afghans arrested from Lahore.
300 houses searched near Bari Imam Shrine.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    50 KB · Views: 768
  • 2.png
    2.png
    437.5 KB · Views: 764
  • 3.png
    3.png
    419.5 KB · Views: 1,913
Last edited:

Back