What's new

Pakistan Punjab Assembly approves resolution to make Guru Nanak's birthday a public holiday

If he had to choose a country, he would pick India like 99% of Sikhs.

But place of birth, is very important, probably would stay there.

The Guru was attached to his place of birth, my sister in law, visits there regularly.

Majority of Sikhs chose India, he would go we're his followers go. And we know loads of Sikhs who are born in Pakistan but left for India lol fail logic.

Place of birth was India and place of death was India as well - if he had traveled anywhere he would have been known as an Indian.

Majority of Sikhs chose India, he would go we're his followers go. And we know loads of Sikhs who are born in Pakistan but left for India lol fail logic.

I believe the Guru would stay in his place of birth, were his ancestors were from.

Place of birth was India and place of death was India as well - if he had traveled anywhere he would have been known as an Indian.
Manmohan Singh was born in Pakistan but chose India. Such fail logic from this kid.

No, his place of birth - is in Nankana Sahib, which is in Pakistani Punjab.

No - he was a Punjabi - loved the land - and identified with it also, he was not indian.

Back in the day all Punjabi automatically qualified as an Indian , the name of the landmass is India and its inhabitants known as Indians. They may identify with their local ethnicities or religions but Indian has been their identity till 1947 when some chose to change their identity, while others retained it.

The holiest place of worship is where Guru Nanak was born, or where he spend his years. Knows as mecca and medina of sikhs, both in Pakistan.
Yes, but that's only one place. The five holy takhts and the Golden Temple are in India.

If he had to choose a country, he would pick India like 99% of Sikhs.

And are you sure? He could have stayed back like how 1% of them did. Guess we will never know so stop this bs. Lets talk about historical facts.

No, his place of birth - is in Nankana Sahib, which is in Pakistani Punjab.

Now, but not when he lived, it was by default not by choice - because of the increase in Muslim population it went to Pakistan.

I believe the Guru would stay in his place of birth, were his ancestors were from.
You believe wrong. Just look at how many Pakistani Sikhs are in India.

And are you sure? He could have stayed back like how 1% of them did. Guess we will never know so stop this bs. Lets talk about historical facts.
True, but I was just going by likelihood. And I agree this is a stupid discussion lol.

LoL at the indian inferiority complex, this has nothing to do with you, we have passed a bill for a holiday - requested by Pakistani Sikhs, india does not get a say here.

Back
Top Bottom