What's new

Pakistan Punjab Assembly approves resolution to make Guru Nanak's birthday a public holiday

Good initiative. The Nankana Sahib should be developed like the Vatican City, where Sikhs can come and worship in peace and privacy.

Buzz off inbred shan_kuttay , learn how to talk to your masters then come back

You are ugly, short and weak typical traits of inbreeding. Bhaiyas are knows as degenerated race even in India, lol at being masters.

You are ugly, short and weak typical traits of inbreeding. Bhaiyas are knows as degenerated race even in India, lol at being masters.

:omghaha: You again want me to remind you about the nation of inbreds eh pakjabi . Such shameless creatures mimicking our culture and speaking our language while being ashamed of their own . Bhaiyas own you

But madarsa.logic is of birthplace. in buddha case it's napal, though in real world Buddhism belongz to india. But come on its PDF.

It's both of birthplace and of the holy pilgrimage site - so I gave examples of both - the birth place of Jesus and the holy site of Buddhists.

good decision.
there was a suggestion in uk to have holidays diwali/eid but religious leaders( hindu and muslim) were not very enthusiastic, the reason being, we follow lunar calender.

:omghaha: You again want me to remind you about the nation of inbreds eh pakjabi . Such shameless creatures mimicking our culture and speaking our language while being ashamed of their own . Bhaiyas own you
take it easy man ... let him be.

What language? Language of turkic invaders which you claim as your own? Shameless bhiaya harami stick with topic. Stop claiming to be turkic now. Never knew hindu bhiayas now take proud in culture which had nothing ti do with them. Instead of taking pride in Bojpuri, this ugly language is indeed yours.

What language? Language of turkic invaders which you claim as your own? Shameless bhiaya harami stick with topic. Stop claiming to be turkic now. Never knew hindu bhiayas now take proud in culture which had nothing ti do with them. Instead of taking pride in Bojpuri.

No a language that evolved from Prakrit and has influence of Arabic , Persian , Turkic and others and this happened in the plains of North India and pakjabi have got nothing to do with it .

No a language that evolved from Prakrit and has influence of Arabic , Persian , Turkic and others and this happened in the plains of North India and pakjabi have got nothing to do with it .

Lol claiming turkic heritage is new low for hindu bhiayas. And then you guys say we worship invaders.

Back
Top Bottom