What's new

Pakistan provokes India, says option to use nuclear weapons is open

India as a member of the 8 -member Non-Aligned Group played an important role in the Eighteen Nations Disarmament Committee (ENDC) in the conclusion of the treaty banning nuclear weapon tests in the atmosphere, in outer space and under water, commonly known as Partial Test Ban Treaty (PTBT) which came into force in October 1963. India has all along advocated a comprehensive Test Ban Treaty as the most important disarmament measure. India was one of those ̳third world‘ state which in the 1950s and the 1960s had taken initiatives to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and opposed to increasing testing and proliferation of these weapons and pleaded for curbing nuclear arms.

India signed the Partial Test Ban Treaty, while China refused to do so. After China exploded the atomic bomb in 1964, the Indian policy underwent a change.

The early efforts of nuclear weapons development is identified with the SNEP, which is known to have been sanctioned by Prime Minister Shastri.

If Pakistan uses Nukes then over all Indians civilians ( hindus, muslims, Sikhs) will suffer.

So what type of logic you are using here ?

Muslims should form specific muslim areas so we know not to target them

Between us and the indian muslims we can burn the hindu rashtra into the ground

so you mean a Pakistani neuk tipped missile can diffrenciate between hindus and muslims or hindu area and muslim area :hitwall: :cuckoo: :haha:

If Pakistan uses Nukes then over all Indians civilians ( hindus, muslims, Sikhs) will suffer.

So what type of logic you are using here ?
Generally I avoid trolls but here It seems I was really countering a stupid poster with a more stupid retort :(

In all the wars which has been waged against Indian nation be it conventional war or proxy war , over all it was attack on the Indian nation( Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs).

In all the wars which has been waged against Indian nation be it conventional war or proxy war , over all it was attack on the Indian nation( Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs).

No muslim will support idolaters against muslims so we are confident that all righteous indian muslims will support us

We will avenge Gujraat, muzzafarnager, babri masjid and kashmir for you

Be strong in the holy month brother, we know we will get vital target information from you when the time comes

so you mean a Pakistani neuk tipped missile can diffrenciate between hindus and muslims or hindu area and muslim area :hitwall: :cuckoo: :haha:
Sir Ji , they use this threat of nukes so casually, it makes me wonder that they really believe that nuke tipped missiles are just a bigger version of Jihaadi suicide bomber :crazy:

Sir Ji , they use this threat nuking so casually, it makes me wonder that they really believe that nuke tipped missiles are just a bigger version of Jihaadi suicide bomber :crazy:
lolzzz every now and then whenver anything goes wrong they have onli one liner = "neuk india" i wonder people like these when even $**t neukes :haha:

I want Pakistan to nuke dothead India. I don't care about any repercussions or nuclear blow back. Let's end these slum dog, call center, yoga fags for once and for all.

Enough of their dharamic super powers and space technology. We need to have these blackies glowing green instead of camouflaging with the dark moonless sky.

We would be considered heroes in the history of humanity for taking care of this plague, whether we survive or not.

why wait try it or just do it :devil: :butcher:

I want Pakistan to nuke dothead India. I don't care about any repercussions or nuclear blow back. Let's end these slum dog, call center, yoga fags for once and for all.

Enough of their dharamic super powers and space technology. We need to have these blackies glowing green instead of camouflaging with the dark moonless sky.

We would be considered heroes in the history of humanity for taking care of this plague, whether we survive or not.

There occupation of muslim majority kashmir made eternal emnity hatred and war a part of south asia forever

They ended peace in our region due to their greed

Yea, you will indeed want to clap with melting finger nails.
It's no rocket science that a a single suicide bomber can take out dozens and in India's case, a lot of firewood would be saved.
who knows suicide bombers more than pakistan. You have seen more suicide bomb explosion than anyone elses:-).

No muslim will support idolaters against muslims so we are confident that all righteous indian muslims will support us

We will avenge Gujraat, muzzafarnager, babri masjid and kashmir for you

Be strong in the holy month brother, we know we will get vital target information from you when the time comes

And we Indians were wondering that Pakistani Defence Minister was just doing some chest thumping. But it seems that people like you hate India so much, then why don't you elect a leader who promises to wage a war with India and take revenge for you. Or insist your Army to openly declare war with India Otherwise STFU

At this point, we don't even hate India. We are just sick of you dotheads. We are fine with mutual destruction as long as you fuckers die and never come back.

You people are so sickening and disgusting.
I know things are pretty bad in Pakistan. But I really never imagined that 'Terrorist Modi' has such an effect on Pakistanis in general. You people have become so badly butt hurt that committing suicide has been termed as fine in your post.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

And we Indians were wondering that Pakistani Defence Minister was just doing some chest thumping. But it seems that people like you hate India so much, then why don't you elect a leader who promises to wage a war with India and take revenge for you. Or insist your Army to openly declare war with India Otherwise STFU
a nation which was made on so called "two nation theory"

which in effect means muslims are too good to live and get treated as equals to hindus whome they ruled for a 1000 years

and where Hub BUl Watani means hate and revenge against india than loving Pakistan , its people law of the land

their fiding such "neuclear war loving nutjobs" is not such a big deal

had such people (who actualli are in majority in elite,middle class & low income class alike ) used this same ammount of passion , effort and brains to make their nation better pakistan which they used to harm and undermine india instead pakistan today would have been the biggest "sucsess story of all developing nations"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom