What's new

Pakistan provokes India, says option to use nuclear weapons is open

Don't your defense minister think that it is suicidal to use nuclear against India...Coz if India retaliates only 20% of Pakistani population will be alive that to in mountainous regions...Well compared to India at least 40% of its population will be alive...

Stupidity breeds Stupidity. Brother don't talk like this. For us every life is precious even if the other side does not care if they get annihilated.

Don't your defense minister think that it is suicidal to use nuclear against India...Coz if India retaliates only 20% of Pakistani population will be alive that to in mountainous regions...Well compared to India at least 40% of its population will be alive...
We are building warheads at a fast pace to ensure only 15% of indians survive

No doubt fighting the WOT, we took the menace head on thus had to pay a price but what influences you Indians to make the records. :pleasantry:

India has highest number of suicides in the world: WHO - The Times of India

India has the second largest population in world and living conditions similar to Pakistan, it is but obvious we will have a large number of suicides.

Basic Maths Sir.

We are building warheads at a fast pace to ensure only 15% of indians survive

@FaujHistorian Please inject some sense into him

a nation which was made on so called "two nation theory"

which in effect means muslims are too good to live and get treated as equals to hindus whome they ruled for a 1000 years

and where Hub BUl Watani means hate and revenge against india than loving Pakistan , its people law of the land

their fiding such "neuclear war loving nutjobs" is not such a big deal

had such people (who actualli are in majority in elite,middle class & low income class alike ) used this same ammount of passion , effort and brains to make their nation better pakistan which they used to harm and undermine india instead pakistan today would have been the biggest "sucsess story of all developing nations"
They were fine in UPA's tenure. But advent of Modi on International scene, has really pissed them off. Moreover they can't find any Nationalist leader measuring the stature of Modi in Pakistan therefore there is a manifold increase in hatred towards India :D

India has the second largest population in world and living conditions similar to Pakistan, it is but obvious we will have a large number of suicides.

Basic Maths Sir.

@FaujHistorian Please inject some sense into him

Only small minded Bharatis and Pakistanis think of using nukies on our own forking soil.

I hope one day we all can work on making our subcontinent a nuclear free zone.

peace

Only small minded Bharatis and Pakistanis think of using nukies on our own forking soil.

I hope one day we all can work on making our subcontinent a nuclear free zone.

peace

Can you open a thread for this? I would love to hear your views on what it would take to make Sub-continent a nuclear free zone. I have tried analyzing the situation but to me it seems hopeless

They were fine in UPA's tenure. But advent of Modi on International scene, has really pissed them off. Moreover they can't find any Nationalist leader measuring the stature of Modi in Pakistan therefore there is a manifold increase in hatred towards India :D
actualli their real reason for hate towards RSS/BJP and Modi is that they have "meritocracy" & "nationalism" & "courage" which incedentlli lacked in congress and all the ruling elite in land of the pure ... so basicalli its an issue of have and have nots ... hope you know what i mean

India as a member of the 8 -member Non-Aligned Group played an important role in the Eighteen Nations Disarmament Committee (ENDC) in the conclusion of the treaty banning nuclear weapon tests in the atmosphere, in outer space and under water, commonly known as Partial Test Ban Treaty (PTBT) which came into force in October 1963. India has all along advocated a comprehensive Test Ban Treaty as the most important disarmament measure. India was one of those ̳third world‘ state which in the 1950s and the 1960s had taken initiatives to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and opposed to increasing testing and proliferation of these weapons and pleaded for curbing nuclear arms.

India signed the Partial Test Ban Treaty, while China refused to do so. After China exploded the atomic bomb in 1964, the Indian policy underwent a change.

The early efforts of nuclear weapons development is identified with the SNEP, which is known to have been sanctioned by Prime Minister Shastri.

If Pakistan uses Nukes then over all Indians civilians ( hindus, muslims, Sikhs) will suffer.

So what type of logic you are using here ?

tension na lay nahi karte nuke tuje roona he shuru ho gaya hai :lol::lol:

man please don't use nukes on india i know there are some very bad humans living in india like @GURU DUTT but too many good and my friends also live there :p:

:rofl:...total frustration..... but their zarb e azb :lol::lol: is going well so why this statement...... or they don't have faith on their armed forces... or world's no 1 spy agency ISI... :haha: can't fix their house and giving funny warnings..

it remind me this...

In Pakistan (Trnn trnnnn trnnnn)
A-> Hello
B-> HEllo main india se baat kar raha hu.
A-> mere paas atom bomb hai main ..phod dunga :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

man please don't use nukes on india i know there are some very bad humans living in india like @GURU DUTT but too many good and my friends also live there :p:
mere jaisa shareef aur imandar insan aur "bad human" :astagh:

mamoo mujh pe itna gussa kyon maine kaunsi aapki bhains khol li :azn:

Obviously not, else why would India do exactly the same against China? Nuclear option is exactly what it is, to bring parity to the equation, and make it a no win situation for all......... my favorite word "MAD" with mango twist! :D

Looks like Pakistan's defence minister has no faith in his conventional forces...:lol: :lol: :lol:

mere jaisa shareef aur imandar insan aur "bad human" :astagh:

mamoo mujh pe itna gussa kyon maine kaunsi aapki bhains khol li :azn:

its overkill man for a tharki target firing nukes? not good idea . i have tons of complains from aunties hubbies of you area . what should i do ?

its overkill man for a tharki target firing nukes? not good idea . i have tons of complains from aunties hubbies of you area . what should i do ?
kaise kaisee baten ker rahe ho mamoo samjha karro saeen ji neukes se darr nahi lagta per benal aur dhuee(karchi) se lagta hai :cry:

kaise kaisee baten ker rahe ho mamoo samjha karro saeen ji neukes se darr nahi lagta per benal aur dhuee(karchi) se lagta hai :cry:
just look at it aaj ye din dekhna para . tery tharakpan ki waga se south asia wipe out hony ja raha hai . i told you before abut this .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom