What's new

Pakistan provokes India, says option to use nuclear weapons is open

No muslim will support idolaters against muslims so we are confident that all righteous indian muslims will support us

We will avenge Gujraat, muzzafarnager, babri masjid and kashmir for you

Be strong in the holy month brother, we know we will get vital target information from you when the time comes

Even i am waiting to get vital information.

India is from all the Indians(hindus,muslims,sikhs etc) and all are native people. Indian Muslims do understand that they have to be loyal to thier nation and stand shoulder to shoulder with all other Indians.

Babri Masjid issue happened because of the cold war events and regarding Kashmir then i can say that Pakistan should have not ceded kashmir land to China.

There occupation of muslim majority kashmir made eternal emnity hatred and war a part of south asia forever

They ended peace in our region due to their greed

In reality it was the partition but still Indians who follows religion Islam never wanted to left their native lands.

wow we are laughing stock for entire world
I nuke you
Even I Nuke you
We nuke more

Remove the N and add a P

Puke Nonsense

And we Indians were wondering that Pakistani Defence Minister was just doing some chest thumping. But it seems that people like you hate India so much, then why don't you elect a leader who promises to wage a war with India and take revenge for you. Or insist your Army to openly declare war with India Otherwise STFU

First thing ex President of Pakistan General Musharaf said that we havnt make nukes to use on Shabbe Baraat and now Defense minister of Pakistan is using the same language.

First thing ex President of Pakistan General Musharaf said that we havnt make nukes to use on Shabbe Baraat and now Defense minister of Pakistan is using the same language.
you can ignore ex-presidents, ex-PMs etc. But serving ministers specially Defence Minister must be extra careful while talking about India. Remember how our DM Mr. Parrikar was criticized even for his 'kaantein se kaanta' remark !!!

its not just pakistani elite who thinks that way but a nation as a whole as hassan nisar once said "pakistan me aaj aise lakhon naujawan hain jinkee tamman hai ki unhe neuclear bumb se band ker india pe gira diya jaye" even in one episode a pathaan from quetta said if india dosent agrees to pakistani stand on kashmir just neuk it .... lolzzz looks like their is a feeling in pakistani masses and elite that neuclear war is like exploding fire crackers :haha:

you can ignore ex-presidents, ex-PMs etc. But serving ministers specially Defence Minister must be extra careful while talking about India. Remember how our DM Mr. Parrikar was criticized even for his 'kaantein se kaanta' remark !!!
hamme aur unme ek faraq hai aur wo rehna chahiye :angel:

Defense Minister was speaking during an important event ONE RANK ONE PENSION issue and the contributions made by the Ex Servicemen in all the major wars.

The Audience during that time were the Ex Servicemen who are part of Indian Army.

Good Arguments here regarding MAD :D.

If India drops an A-bomb, India too will suffer from radiation and same goes to Pakistan :P.

its not just pakistani elite who thinks that way but a nation as a whole as hassan nisar once said "pakistan me aaj aise lakhon naujawan hain jinkee tamman hai ki unhe neuclear bumb se band ker india pe gira diya jaye" even in one episode a pathaan from quetta said if india dosent agrees to pakistani stand on kashmir just neuk it .... lolzzz looks like their is a feeling in pakistani masses and elite that neuclear war is like exploding fire crackers :haha:

Kashmir has been made the rallying point by the Pakistan Establishment but Pakistanis should understand by themselves that Kashmir land was ceded to China by Pakistan leaders.

Defense Minister was speaking during an important event ONE RANK ONE PENSION issue and the contributions made by the Ex Servicemen in all the major wars.

The Audience during that time were the Ex Servicemen who are part of Indian Army.
if I am not mistaken then it was a media event by Aaj Tak group and Rahul Kanwal was interviewing the DM

if I am not mistaken then it was a media event by Aaj Tak group and Rahul Kanwal was interviewing the DM

Responding to a question at Manthan Aaj Tak in New Delhi, Parrikar said: “If any country, why Pakistan, is planning something against my country, I will take proactive steps. Of course, not in the public domain. But what I have to do, I will do it. Whether it is diplomatic, whether it is pressure tactics or whether it is using the… woh usko bolte hain na Marathi mein kaante se kaanta nikaalte hain… Hindi mein bhi rahega… you have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only.”

“Many attempts have been foiled and many neutralisations have taken place… if you see, recent incidents… Army knew about the hideout of the terrorists, they took them on at the place of their hiding… Security forces go by the guarantee of the government standing by them… and I can tell as a Defence Minister, I stand by the Army at any cost.”

He said the Army has been given standing instructions to shoot armed infiltrators, ensure minimum collateral damage and no loss of life of its own.

“Do not allow loss of life from our side. But take precautions that you do not make collateral damage… woh precaution lena hi hai (we have to take that precaution). You don’t touch civilians, unarmed. But if some one (is) with arms, shoot him… The instruction has a further line: do not allow loss of life from our side as far as possible. Use whatever equipment, people from our side,” he said, referring to incidents in which Army men have been killed while fighting terrorists.

He also spoke on the New Year day incident involving a Pakistani boat off Porbandar. “I took the flak (over the incident). I could have said that the Coast Guard may have done something wrong. No, they did not. I inquired everything, but I realised that they did not do anything wrong and followed the SOP (standard operating procedure). They should not be made to suffer. May be some people quoted Karachi sources. I am surprised. How can you quote Karachi for a defence matter of India?”

Pakistan and India can continue to provoke each other, but no one dares provoke the Islamic Tiger of Bangladesh. We have the blood of Pathans, Persians, Arabs and Turks flowing through our veins

This is why Pakistan comes across as an irresponsible nuclear state. Bat bat mein "bumb" "bumb" "bumb"..atomi bumb! LOL

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom