What's new

Pakistan prepares to shut down Gülen schools

This article looks more BS to me.

p.s its already 4 months old article.

I beg to differ. Knowing personally the people who studied there, they anything but the humanoid robots.
of course everybody is not . sorry mate we use frequently such harsh expressions , hard comparisions,exaggerations in turkish . i supposed myself in turkish section:lol: please accept my sadness:)

Last edited:
I agree with you and I think this TC (I guess you understand this esoteric term being a Pakistani) is not going to help him and allay his woes due to his incompetency, dishonesty, arrogance and corruption. If he thinks, he is securing a refuge after the looming dismissal from the job...he is mistaken and scores the highest points for a permanent abode in the fool's paradise.
Whatever the reasons may be and even if they were actually reasonable ones (which you rightly have pointed as not being so) the act of choosing one thing against the other in such extreme manner is what i am against. We really suck at this thing called diplomacy and will be left isolated if we do not do anything about it right now. Why can't we have good relations and work ties with all the parties involved. It is NOT something impossible but we always go the the extremes where we have to choose between friendship with Turkey or keep those good school running. Shame!

I think it's pretty cool, that we have so many different pov in this thread alone.

Reason, Blindness(fanatism) and Nationalism.

Reason
People who use reason sees the benefits of having an educational institution, be it a "foundation" based school with a certain grassroot philosophy or ideology. Don't forget that even good intentions can be misdirected through every person it goes through.

Try this, collect 5 friends and let the first one write on a note and whisper the content to the next person, and then have that person write a note and whisper it to the third and so on. At the end try compare what is written, and you will see that every fucking one has slightly changed the content.

Don't forget that even good intentions can be misdirected through every person it goes through.

Blindness(fanatism)
People who blindly believe in negative information instead of seeking out their own opinions, it is easier to join the bandwagon of the masses. It's like supporting a cricket team, you're either supporting one team or the other.

They just want to shut down the school instead of researching what's being done. I feel so sorry for these people, and would rather have they cease to exist. (my opinion).

Nationalism
People who wants to nationalise the schools and replace the teachers with new ones. These people don't even know if that's possible and still retain same level and quality of education. They're just doing a knee jerk reaction to something that threatens a national interest.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not for or against the gulenist schools, I am for Education and for people to think for themselves. Allah c.c has given us brains and if you wish to squander it away being blind that's your choice. But we will be asked what we've accomplished with our lives.

What have you done for others ?

Me, not much.

If you ask me, they are no better than Madrassahs ...visit their Quetta and Peshawar chapters and you see children confused about three figureheads; namely to say Jinnah, Ataturk and Gulen...because all three had different ideologies ...then comes the radical factors....they wear shiny suits ...but inside is a Turk as radical as our local mosque Mullah...late evening Islamic lectures is a must but calling female teachers in the evening on the pretext of academic file checking but in reality just to woe them and pressurise them to accept a certain proposal from some Turkish staff is routine ...Also ...they say it's a charity and hence Pakisani staff cannot be paid handsomly but they fleece the parents like sheeps ...check their fee structure...and you know it...also ...if they are bagging so much money given the large number of their chapters all-over Pakistan and their high fee ...where they are sending that money and what that money is being used for ? May be our country become accomplice in some sinister plot of Gulen someday ...

I am studying in Gulistan-e-Johar Branch and I tell you what all the lectures are given in computerized way,weekly club activities,extra curricular activities,sports tournaments plus motivational and educational seminars and they are just charging 7K/. Month!

lol who told you that..
Heed his advice, He is saying from experience.

Ganja is known Erdugan GF. Now he wants to marry Erdugan.
Why you take you all the way to cicilian leadership and establishment. When smart people of the pakistani society are suggesting otherwise.

P.S. I don't rate him hight in the internation politics either. but at least you have one to beat down.

This system if not shut down would one day produce more extremists than the madrassahs in Pakistan
Not extremists....they draft brilliant children from poor areas. Give scholarship, free dorms and they educate them intensely. At the same time they indoctrinate them. When these students graduate from universities, they will be directed to all of the state institutes. In time they gain control of the governmental bodies from inside.

A 40 years long process....if you don't take precautions now, you will suffer in the future.

Not extremists....they draft brilliant children from poor areas. Give scholarship, free dorms and they educate them intensely. At the same time they indoctrinate them. When these students graduate from universities, they will be directed to all of the state institutes. In time they gain control of the governmental bodies from inside.

A 40 years long process....if you don't take precautions now, you will suffer in the future.

Reminds me of how 'Jannisarry' was raised. Did they take inspiration from same idea, I wonder?

The Turkish government should come up with its own foreign education wing to fill the void in these schools. I would have some Turkish teachers but mostly bring existing foreign teachers and give them some additional training in Turkey then let them teach in these schools.

---

You can further help Turkey by signing this petition to extradite Gülen from the US.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...thullah-gulen-and-i-want-him-delivered-turkey

Then we would hv done this earlier we always sow
Laziness in many subjects
We need to secure our ideology and identity as wl as need serious behaviour towards our brotherhood nation

Reminds me of how 'Jannisarry' was raised. Did they take inspiration from same idea, I wonder?
I don't know from where Gülen get this idea....but it's extremely dangerous.

If the coup had succeeded, he would return to Turkey like Khomeini. Then you would see a Sunni version of Iran.

If the coup had succeeded, he would return to Turkey like Khomeini. Then you would see a Sunni version of Iran.

True. I am glad Turkish people showed courage at the right moment to protect their 'millet' and 'cumhuriyet'. May you remain protected and prosperous.

Isn't KSA already a Sunni version of Iran?

Back
Top Bottom