What's new

Pakistan officially 5th largest populated country on earth now

As to those who bring religion into this debate: I am firmly with @Imran Khan on this. On weekly basis I hear of miseries of people back home. Cousins having 4 kids with no means to provide for them. They all say that 'God will provide' and yet are constantly begging you for money! And I am not shy to point out their follies and yet they persist. Look up the definition of 'madness' by Einstein!
This

India population grew 3 times over 60 years while of Pakistan 5 times.
China little over double
Bangladesh little over 3 times

As to those who bring religion into this debate: I am firmly with @Imran Khan on this. On weekly basis I hear of miseries of people back home. Cousins having 4 kids with no means to provide for them. They all say that 'God will provide' and yet are constantly begging you for money! And I am not shy to point out their follies and yet they persist. Look up the definition of 'madness' by Einstein!
so true
religion is a tool for paksitani public sir just for hypocracy nothing more . country is most religous and most corrupt morally and ethically . just use this damn tool to shut up others . jo jitni bari dardhi wala hai utna bara munafiq jo jitna bara haji utna bara fraudi hai . just look our traders worse creatures on planet yet every year o to hujj and umrah . this country need a secular approach and stop saling religion now . even a blind person can feel destruction of overpoulation in paksitan now
water shortage
electricity shortage
food shortage
rising crimes
burden on infrastructure
decreasing per capita income and almost everything .
shortage of health services and education

yet if someone want more population for religion he is misusing religion of peace nothing more .

we are one of last three countries on earth still having polio cases because of this damn conspiracy theories of mullah baazi
yes it is true i agree with you :-)

why my comments were deleted to post saying it is will of god? Cant even ask questions to explain why your god is all powerful but cant provide food?

why my comments were deleted to post saying it is will of god?
It is the will of god but the same god has given us free will and a functioning mind. You should use it sometimes too.

Cant even ask questions to explain why your god is all powerful but cant provide food?
Because it’s his will. Do you have insights about the average Hindu family in Pakistan, how many children do they have?

Also contraception is allowed in Islam, as even Sahabah used it on a personal basis, although Prophet Muhammad saws never encouraged it, he never forbade it either.

This Ayat in the Quran is also pretty straightforward.

And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin. -17:31
THE QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT KILLING THEM LEL WHO WOULD ADVOCATE FOR IT? YOUR POSTS ARE IRRELEVANT. What is being said here is to not make children when you cant feed them !

THE QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT KILLING THEM LEL WHO WOULD ADVOCATE FOR IT? YOUR POSTS ARE IRRELEVANT. What is being said here is to not make children when you cant feed them !

That is not only what I stated, read the first part.

You can read tafsir on that topic for more info.

India Bangladesh and agricultural area of Egypt are more densely populated than agricultural areas of Punjab Sindh and KPK. But population growth rate of UP bihar and Bangladesh is lower than Pakistan.

India is twice as densely populated than Pakistan and Bangladesh is about 5 times more densely populated than Pakistan...

I said agricultural areas of Punjab Sindh and KPK. Puray Pakistan ki density mountainous areas and desserts ki waja sa low ha. Mainay sath density map bhi lagaya tha

Yes still much lower than many states of India...India landmass is about 3.6 times that of Pakistan and its population is about 6.5 times higher than Pakistan, so simple calculation gives a good picture.

1803pg9a.jpg

158178-PAK749_Pakistan_Landscan_Population_A3_L_20130826.png

Population density of Maharashtra Gujrat MP is lower than Punjab. UP Bihar Bangal Bangladesh's density is higher than the agricultural areas of Punjab Sindh and KP. Mainay kaha tha sirf up Bihar and Bangladesh and Nile valley of Egypt is more densely populated than these areas of Pakistan

Maha had higher population density than Punjab Pakistan. Maybe higher now with new census.

353 persons per square kilometer

Punjab is the most populous province of Pakistan. According to the 1998 census, the population of the province is 7,25,85,000. The population density is 353 persons per square kilometer as compared to the national figure of 164.

365 individuals per square kilometer

According to the 2011 census, the population density in the Indian state of Maharashtra was 365 individuals per square kilometer. Located on the Deccan Plateau, it is the second-most populous state in the country.Jun 9, 2020

bachy sanbhal ker baat karo . apun is rasty se guzer chuka hai

hehehehehe :-) ok

Yes still much lower than many states of India...India landmass is about 3.6 times that of Pakistan and its population is about 6.5 times higher than Pakistan, so simple calculation gives a good picture.
India has much better tree cover compared to Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom