What's new

Pakistan officially 5th largest populated country on earth now

Family planning in Islam is allowed, I mentioned that in the first part of that post. A form of contraception was practiced by Sahabah called azl (coitus interruptus.) It is allowed on a personal basis, but I do not believe government should get involved.

No Shahabah has used contraceptives because they fear that their kids will die of hunger, there is no narration that i have come across , many of the Sahabah's were dirt poor and yet have multiple wives and kids , Contraceptive are allowed in case there is a danger to Mothers life , in Islam everything is judge by the intention ( Neeyat ) if you neeyat for using a Condom is that your wife can die hence you pull out before orgasm than its nothing wrong, but if your neeyat to use Condom or Contraceptive is the fear of that I earn less money and I can not feed my kids than its Questioning the Quran and doubting the words of Allah .
Many people are mixing this two things either deliberately or they have no knowledge of Islam or Quran.

I don't believe government should get involved due to weak writ of government and backlash from society.

Govt's job is to provide for its subjects, Abu Bakr RA has gone to war because tribes refused to pay Zakat after Prophets Death, even though Islam was on the weakest at that point but that did not deter Abu Bakr RA to follow up the commandment of Allah, cause he has firm faith on Allah unlike us today . how many rich people exists in Pakistan ? how much their annual Zakat can gather ? we buy 5000 pkr dress for EID that we wear it for occasional but we can not buy a 3000 Pkr dress and donate 2000 Pkr to someone who is in need for Groceries , notice that how people are saying in this thread that people have 4-5 kids and they beg, begging is Haram in Islam but if someone who earn Halal Income he wont be a super rich person, rizk-e-Halal will never be much but it will always be little and if you add up Charity to this which is one of the best ways of worship than you think that we have to see Pictures of hungry kids holding on to 1 Roti ? Photographer is quick to capture a poor kid finding food in trash can but why can't he spend 12 Rupee to buy that same kid 1 Roti ? or spend 100 rupee for bunch of roti and daal ? because if he did that he wont get the Shot to put forward .. in early times when people see something wrong or injustice they stop it, now people record it .
Govt Job is implement rules, and Constitution of Pakistan has to be on Quran as per Jinnah, just today if Pakistan govt make Zakat mandatory and anyone who did not pay were to put in jail , than you will see these people shouting and crying their lungs out ..

The bigger problem than increasing population is mismanagement, corruption, and city planning.

Agreed, this and not just the Govt, but the problem also lies within the structure of Society , Govt gather resources and suppose to distribute to people, but the same people who shed crocodile tears for these poor hungry kids, when a kid come to their Million rupee car for 10 Rupee they will say " Maaf karo ". Tell they to pay Zakat they will say Govt is becoming Islamic extremists , but these people will pose with those Naked hungry kids and post it on Instagram and Facebook with pride . Don't we as Citizens have no responsibility for these people ? or our neighbors ?

hehehehehe :-) ok

India has much better tree cover compared to Pakistan?
108847042_3710943575599256_228077882635173024_n.jpg

No Shahabah has used contraceptives because they fear that their kids will die of hunger, there is no narration that i have come across , many of the Sahabah's were dirt poor and yet have multiple wives and kids , Contraceptive are allowed in case there is a danger to Mothers life , in Islam everything is judge by the intention ( Neeyat ) if you neeyat for using a Condom is that your wife can die hence you pull out before orgasm than its nothing wrong, but if your neeyat to use Condom or Contraceptive is the fear of that I earn less money and I can not feed my kids than its Questioning the Quran and doubting the words of Allah .
Many people are mixing this two things either deliberately or they have no knowledge of Islam or Quran.

Govt's job is to provide for its subjects, Abu Bakr RA has gone to war because tribes refused to pay Zakat after Prophets Death, even though Islam was on the weakest at that point but that did not deter Abu Bakr RA to follow up the commandment of Allah, cause he has firm faith on Allah unlike us today . how many rich people exists in Pakistan ? how much their annual Zakat can gather ? we buy 5000 pkr dress for EID that we wear it for occasional but we can not buy a 3000 Pkr dress and donate 2000 Pkr to someone who is in need for Groceries , notice that how people are saying in this thread that people have 4-5 kids and they beg, begging is Haram in Islam but if someone who earn Halal Income he wont be a super rich person, rizk-e-Halal will never be much but it will always be little and if you add up Charity to this which is one of the best ways of worship than you think that we have to see Pictures of hungry kids holding on to 1 Roti ? Photographer is quick to capture a poor kid finding food in trash can but why can't he spend 12 Rupee to buy that same kid 1 Roti ? or spend 100 rupee for bunch of roti and daal ? because if he did that he wont get the Shot to put forward .. in early times when people see something wrong or injustice they stop it, now people record it .
Govt Job is implement rules, and Constitution of Pakistan has to be on Quran as per Jinnah, just today if Pakistan govt make Zakat mandatory and anyone who did not pay were to put in jail , than you will see these people shouting and crying their lungs out ..

Agreed, this and not just the Govt, but the problem also lies within the structure of Society , Govt gather resources and suppose to distribute to people, but the same people who shed crocodile tears for these poor hungry kids, when a kid come to their Million rupee car for 10 Rupee they will say " Maaf karo ". Tell they to pay Zakat they will say Govt is becoming Islamic extremists , but these people will pose with those Naked hungry kids and post it on Instagram and Facebook with pride . Don't we as Citizens have no responsibility for these people ? or our neighbors ?

Yes, the difference between two sides is a difference in mindset. There are a multitude of reasons for contraception, but fear of poverty should not be one of them. There are multiple places in the Quran.

The encouragement to have children is there in the Quran and hadith. Raising three girls in faith and with good values brings Jannat for the parents. The Prophet Muhammad saws personally asked us to have more children, so he could compete with other prophets on the Day of Judgement and be proud of our numbers. These are all Sahih Ahadith.

Everywhere in the Quran, we see prophets and believers ask Allah swt for increase of children, which is related to as one of the favors of Allah swt.

Pakistan can easily support larger populations, but we need to fix some social, political, and infrastructural problems. When Pakistan becomes a high GDP society, then the high population will be a boon for the economy. We can take advantage of the declining populations of many affluent regions by leveraging our high population.

why so triggered?
a natural reaction when one encounters someone with a very low IQ. ;)

Yes, the difference between two sides is a difference in mindset. There are a multitude of reasons for contraception, but fear of poverty should not be one of them. There are multiple places in the Quran.

The encouragement to have children is there in the Quran and hadith. Raising three girls in faith and with good values brings Jannat for the parents. The Prophet Muhammad saws personally asked us to have more children, so he could compete with other prophets on the Day of Judgement and be proud of our numbers. These are all Sahih Ahadith.

Everywhere in the Quran, we see prophets and believers ask Allah swt for increase of children, which is related to as one of the favors of Allah swt.

Pakistan can easily support larger populations, but we need to fix some social, political, and infrastructural problems. When Pakistan becomes a high GDP society, then the high population will be a boon for the economy. We can take advantage of the declining populations of many affluent regions by leveraging our high population.
lol then RIP the guy who can't get 3 girls, he'll spend his entire life conceiving, and all of his children will end up in the streets and will thank the guy who gave their parents that sweet advice.

"Everywhere in the Quran, we see prophets and believers ask Allah swt for increase of children, which is related to as one of the favors of Allah swt."
lol, my friend, don't slap that entire responsibility of pleasing Allah swt by making more children on Pakistanis only, (you're just giving them excuses to do the only thing they are good at ); Arabs are already hard at work on pleasing Allah swt too.

"Pakistan can easily support larger populations" LOL NO who told you that? a little bit of Geography would be appreciated :P

But you can not explain this faithless bunch of drunkards who has become so called " Intellectuals " of this forums, for them they are better human right activist than Prophet , they think they love Humanity more than the Creator himself . Honestly I don't feel upset on them but i feel pity on the bunch of Losers .

hahahahha your gori wife will not let you make 3 kids mark my words :lol:

Well either I have 1 or 3 kids will be our Family decision which will not be effected by fear of poverty or hunger, if I have 5-10 kids i will not beg nor do anything wrong to feed them, me and wife can easily work and raise our kids no matter the number, why not you go and ask your mother why she have you and not sterilize herself before you were even born ? Charity begins at home right ?

In my opinion the verse saying that do not be afraid of having children because rizki is the hand of Allah is more because Arab people in the past like to burry their female baby because girls are not good to work in the past, so they dont like to raise a daughter.

The verse doesnt necessary say that we cannot control how many kid we want to have.

I am at my phone right now. If you are in front of computer you can try to look on the complete verses

The verse is intended to stop the culture to kill unwanted baby.

Al Isra verse 31;

Do not kill your children because........

Al Isra verse 31;

in pakistan millions of people are uneducated as literacy rate is 65% so one can feed them anything he want .

In my opinion the verse saying that do not be afraid of having children because rizki is the hand of Allah is more because Arab people in the past like to burry their female baby because girls are not good to work in the past, so they dont like to raise a daughter.

The verse doesnt necessary say that we cannot control how many kid we want to have.

I am at my phone right now. If you are in front of computer you can try to look on the complete verses

In conjunction with the rest of the verses of Holy Quran, we see that we are not supposed to alter our behavior because of fear of poverty. Rizq comes from Allah swt alone.

Umar ibn al-Khattab reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If you were to rely upon Allah with reliance due to him, he would provide for you just as he provides for the birds. They go out in the morning with empty stomachs and return full.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2344

Al Isra verse 31;

The second part also is important and fits with the world view of the Holy Quran concerning source of Rizq.

in pakistan millions of people are uneducated as literacy rate is 65% so one can feed them anything he want .

That is a great place to begin. Increasing literacy, providing jobs, and most important ensuring a more equitable distribution of wealth through accountability and taxes.

In conjunction with the rest of the verses of Holy Quran, we see that we are not supposed to alter our behavior because of fear of poverty. Rizq comes from Allah swt alone.

Umar ibn al-Khattab reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If you were to rely upon Allah with reliance due to him, he would provide for you just as he provides for the birds. They go out in the morning with empty stomachs and return full.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2344

The second part also is important and fits with the world view of the Holy Quran concerning source of Rizq.

That is a great place to begin. Increasing literacy, providing jobs, and most important ensuring a more equitable distribution of wealth through accountability and taxes.
sir here is another problem too before they go school they die
In 2018, under-5 mortality rate for Pakistan was 69.3 deaths per thousand live births.

Back
Top Bottom