What's new

Pakistan offers Al-Khalid to Kuwait

I am not satisfied with the jf 17 thunder bcz it is a third generation turbofan single engine aircraft.on the other hand indias aircrafts are expensive and are modren than pakistanis.:undecided:

its a third generation according to Chinese system, internationally its a 4th generation fighter.

Fully agree with kokobarra !!!
JF-17 are not impressive at all !!!! when you compare it with LCA, just looking at the frame you can tell its 40 years old !! very basic and old design features.. dont know why guys on this forum are so ga ga about this piece of crap !!!!!!!!!

Fully agree with kokobarra !!!
JF-17 are not impressive at all !!!! when you compare it with LCA, just looking at the frame you can tell its 40 years old !! very basic and old design features.. dont know why guys on this forum are so ga ga about this piece of crap !!!!!!!!!
JF is not exactly a piece of crap. The basic design may look old but it incorporates many more recent features. Dont compare it with LCA, because to be honest with you, LCA also looks like a desperate attempt of making a Mirage III into a Mirage 2000. Again, JF is not going to be the front line fighter for PAF. It is going to replace the aging Mirage, F-7, and A-5 fleet, so right there you know its possible role in PAF. And atleast, JF is much more capable (even in its basic form) than the existing airplanes in PAF inventory other than the F-16s. I also see that for PAF, JF is only a beginning towards the understanding of how modern fighters are designed and manufactured. The process wont stop here, and PAF along with China will come up with better more sophisticated airplanes in the future. See the glass half full not half empty.

Yeah the piece of crap you refer to is JF-17 which is about to be operational and form first squadron where as that LCA is still being fixed and possibly the project might be canceled. It wasted time money as well a design from 2 decades ever farther old design Looking at the frame or design? what is wrong with the design/frame did u check it did u confirm from PAC/CAC? care to shed some light upon this frame subject mr. unknown.

Qsaark.
I hope you are correct in ur assumptions!! PAF need to work quickly towards a better and more Lethal machines, I agree that every project has its utility and every jet is capable of some performance. JF-17 will have its utility as well but I strongly disagree with a lot of guys on this forum who have this notion that Technology ends with JF-17 !!! This assumption is self defeating we dont need India !! we have to pragmatically assess the situation and come up with suggestion and claims...

Qsaark.
I hope you are correct in ur assumptions!! PAF need to work quickly towards a better and more Lethal machines, I agree that every project has its utility and every jet is capable of some performance. JF-17 will have its utility as well but I strongly disagree with a lot of guys on this forum who have this notion that Technology ends with JF-17 !!! This assumption is self defeating we dont need India !! we have to pragmatically assess the situation and come up with suggestion and claims...
I agree with you. However, 'a lot of guys' you are talking about are young folks, sometimes get emotional. It is not that they dont understand, but sometimes in the heat of debate, people tend to deliberately inflate the capabilities of their system in deflate the potential of their enemey's machines. But than again, you have more informed members on this forum. MuradK, MastanKhan, Neo, AgnosticMuslim, AsimAquil, Blain are only few examples among many others. Read their posts, and I am sure, like me, you'll also gain a lot of knowledge.

@ wave69

looks like you took alot of beating on youtube by the indian internet keyboard warriors.

indians love to compare LCA final configuration (which will not come to life before 15-20 years) with JF-17 block 1.. heck most of you loser type mentality still think that RD-93 KLJ-10 SD-10 etc are final configuration for 250 JF-17s. dont be under a slight impression that you know everything from skimming along "wikipeedia" cr@p info..

AL-khalid is one of the best war machine available in asia. I as indian kind of feel envy but its great going from pakistan it might a big kick start, to generate money, There are many Muslim nation who trust pakistan and will love to go for such deal,Not just because of this advance machine but also because of diplomatic relation.
good luck to pakistan,:enjoy:

^^Kuwait will not purchase the AK - it will be "pressurised" to buy the US Abrams MBT. its all about geo-politics. AK will find a "niche" market with 3rd world countries like BD, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Nigeria etc.

^^Kuwait will not purchase the AK - it will be "pressurised" to buy the US Abrams MBT. its all about geo-politics. AK will find a "niche" market with 3rd world countries like BD, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Nigeria etc.

Selling AK means to generate revenue, what purpose will it serve then sir if we may have to finance them ourselves for the above mentioned countries? i agree with your above statement though. I too doubt US will allow Kuwait to move away from Abrams to Al-Khalid.

Selling AK means to generate revenue, what purpose will it serve then sir if we may have to finance them ourselves for the above mentioned countries? i agree with your above statement though. I too doubt US will allow Kuwait to move away from Abrams to Al-Khalid.

reality of world military-politics - we r small fish in this business!

i would like to say one think y we r begging:hitwall: , we have advance weapons , tanks , apc , lmg etc we have to sell them through the world.

we also have to sell ur nuclear weapons to saudi arabia by those money our economy will strong and we will able to make ur own orgnization like NATO.:pakistan:

plz tell me the difference bt al-khalid 1 and alkhalid 2 mtb.:pakistan:

we have to sell our missiles technology to ur brother muslims state so that no body dare to attach on muslims land.

ek ho musalman haram ki basdari ke liya.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom