What's new

Pakistan needs to come out of destructive India mindset: US

Give me proof of your accusation then, that I am an "apologist for terrorism."

I'm waiting. :azn:

Ive presented you my line of thinking.....

Why dont you start by talking about what value your initial post in response to my reply to SMC (Pest Post) was meant to add to the discussion other than defending the Pakistani position?

Ive presented you my line of thinking.....

I'll ask again. Both of you have accused me of supporting terrorism. Which is a VERY serious accusation.

Now where is the PROOF?

Just use the "search function" on the forum. Just find any quote.

And stop making excuses. Time to back up your accusation.

I'll ask again. Both of you have accused me of supporting terrorism. Which is a VERY serious accusation.

Now where is the PROOF?

Just use the "search function" on the forum. Just find any quote to that effect.

C'mon CD. Both of us know the truth. Whom are you lying to? :undecided:

Now where is the PROOF?

Just use the "search function" on the forum. Just find any quote to that effect.

Im not going to babysit you....Read post #127....

And while you're at it....answer my question which you conviniently skipped over...

So... still no proof? :lol: The search function is easy to use.

Normally, I'd be a bit pissed off at having such a horrific accusation thrown at me.

But I find that it is a very common occurence, when talking with Indians here.

And they are ALWAYS unable to back up these accusations.

So still no proof? :lol: The search function is easy to use, what is with the excuses.

Normally, I'd be a bit pissed off at having such a horrific accusation thrown at me.

unable to back? :rofl:

How about not trying to wake up a man, or girl, pretending to be asleep?

So... still no proof? :lol: The search function is easy to use.

No use arguing with a Chinese who doesnt have the gall to at least back up the comments he made and then retracts....much like the terrorists and terrorism he defended....

You implied it....its been pointed out to you.....Now that we gave a name to your actions, what we have now is a "bheegi billi"

No use arguing with a Chinese who doesnt have the gall to at least back up the comments he made and then retracts....much like the terrorists and terrorism he defended....

You implied it....its been pointed out to you.....Now that we gave a name to your actions, what we have now is a "bheegi billi"

You STILL can't back up your accusation, can you? :rolleyes:

You can't just start accusing people of being terrorist supporters, and refuse to back it up.

This is a sick mentality, that I have come to expect.

You can't just start accusing people of being terrorist supporters, and refuse to back it up.

This is a sick mentality, that I have come to expect.

i think,we r talking abt chinese veto in support of jud chief who did 26/11 in mumbai..
and u were bashing indians in support of that terrorist that how u saved him with :azn:...
there might be other reason...but i know this only..

Isn't it time that the US & the NATO forces come out of their destructive mindset & leave the region?

Am pretty sure everyone is talking about that post of yours, where you said that, Pakistan has no incentive on clamping down on anti-India elements. That sounded like supporting terrorism to me, maybe to others too.

Its fine both countries have same mindset but they were growing nicely ... But for Pakistan India is really big matter(Problem) where in India government always find room to thing about many other things rahter than Pakistan

Am pretty sure everyone is talking about that post of yours, where you said that, Pakistan has no incentive on clamping down on anti-India elements. That sounded like supporting terrorism to me, maybe to others too.

Well it obviously wasn't, go back and read it again.

I just asked what incentive they had, the point being that India has terrible relationships with its other neighbors, even without this factor being involved.

Indians love to accuse others of "supporting terrorism" based on no facts as all, and this is not the first time I've experienced it.

The only thing I can conclude, is that you shouldn't take Indians seriously, when they accuse others of supporting terrorism.

They are even accusing anonymous internet users from Hong Kong of this, shows how utterly laughable and worthless their accusations are. Take it to homeland security, watch them laugh in your faces.

"Oh yeah, this guys post MIGHT have implied something..." - :rofl: - What a bunch of clowns.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom