What's new

Pakistan needs a Two Child Policy

Yes even doing family planning on fears of that you would not be able to feed them or there is not not much risk on the face of the earth is not only prohibited but is equal to Shirk. You are considering yourself Raziq. What is the Guarantee after only two Child ALLAH won't destroy your source of income ? What should be done is ending corruption and bringing merit and doing other development rather than trying to do something which in prohibited in Islam and even in long term is dangerous for society.

Yes ALLAH gave you brain and go read Quran. Once a man came to RASOOL SAW and said that he want to marry a women but in that family women have few children RASOOL SAW face became red with anger and turned his face away and only got relaxed when that guy said I would marry someone else.

The risks associated with over population are far bigger than just feeding ur kids. I'm not concerned about every day to day Joe feeding his kids. I'm advocating a stabilized population based on the carrying capacity of Pak as a whole.

As for ur point of trying to be a Raaziq...all I can do is shake my head. So tell me Zarvan do u have a job? Do u go earn money so u can provide for ur family? Astaghfirullah are u trying to be a Raaziq? U should sit on ur *** all day instead of trying be a Raaziq. Allah said he is Raaziq and he provides for everyone.

If u didn't get the sarcasm, the point I'm trying to make is that God gave us a brain and free will. We r supposed to try our best and have faith in him that it will work out. In this case u providing for ur family is u trying ur best instead of being Raaziq. The same applies to family planning, it does not in anyway mean that u r trying to be God's equal.

As for family planning/population control being forbidden according to the Quran as u r so vehemently insisting, would u please cite which verse says that? I'm not being sarcastic here. Although I have read the Quran, I'm definitely not an expert and genuinely curious.

The risks associated with over population are far bigger than just feeding ur kids. I'm not concerned about every day to day Joe feeding his kids. I'm advocating a stabilized population based on the carrying capacity of Pak as a whole.

As for ur point of trying to be a Raaziq...all I can do is shake my head. So tell me Zarvan do u have a job? Do u go earn money so u can provide for ur family? Astaghfirullah are u trying to be a Raaziq? U should sit on ur *** all day instead of trying be a Raaziq. Allah said he is Raaziq and he provides for everyone.

If u didn't get the sarcasm, the point I'm trying to make is that God gave us a brain and free will. We r supposed to try our best and have faith in him that it will work out. In this case u providing for ur family is u trying ur best instead of being Raaziq. The same applies to family planning, it does not in anyway mean that u r trying to be God's equal.

As for family planning/population control being forbidden according to the Quran as u r so vehemently insisting, would u please cite which verse says that? I'm not being sarcastic here. Although I have read the Quran, I'm definitely not an expert and genuinely curious.
Yes ALLAH told you to work but there is not guarantee you would live to eat second thing or even take second breath.As for verse the same verse is applied here on contraception also. Only thing for which contraception can be done is if Doctor says getting pregnant can be dangerous for women health other wise contraception for keep children low due to fear you of over population and or less food for them sorry for that it's not allowed.

Their objective is achieved, now their next objective is to be sole superpower and for that they need manpower for that. Pakistan cannot be superpower for next tens of decades so it should first concentrate on reducing burden on resources. When she reaches the level of potential superpower the policy can be changed. for now to priority is containing the population explosion.
At present it is, irrespective of what the reason may be. It is incorrect to blame politicians alone for this. Each one of us is involved in corruption at our levels, how small it may be.

We need people like u in position of power. U definitely have my vote.

Yes ALLAH told you to work but there is not guarantee you would live to eat second thing or even take second breath.As for verse the same verse is applied here on contraception also. Only thing for which contraception can be done is if Doctor says getting pregnant can be dangerous for women health other wise contraception for keep children low due to fear you of over population and or less food for them sorry for that it's not allowed.

First of all there is a difference between fear and planning. Planning for ur country/nation/children to have a better future. Nothing is wrong with that.

As for contraception being Haram. Please cite the specific verses.

We need people like u in position of power. U definitely have my vote.

First of all there is a difference between fear and planning. Planning for ur country/nation/children to have a better future. Nothing is wrong with that.

As for contraception being Haram. Please cite the specific verses.
It's totally wrong in fact shirk if you are planning to have less children because of fear of poverty or lack resources or other things. Sorry but that is strictly forbidden. Yes on all other issues planning is allowed but not on this one.

It's totally wrong in fact shirk if you are planning to have less children because of fear of poverty or lack resources or other things. Sorry but that is strictly forbidden. Yes on all other issues planning is allowed but not on this one.

It is not planning due to fear. When u plan on having a better job/more income/better house/better car...do u do it out of fear? No.
Simply like that. If u wish to see
-the whole nation be better economically
-better living standards
-more affordable education for everyone
-less inflation
-less unemployed ppl

These are just a few of the benefits. As for there being more old people and less young people, this 2 child policy can be adjusted anytime to address that, just like China did away with its one child policy.

Also plz tell me which verse in the Quran declares prevention of conception Haram?

It is not planning due to fear. When u plan on having a better job/more income/better house/better car...do u do it out of fear? No.
Simply like that. If u wish to see
-the whole nation be better economically
-better living standards
-more affordable education for everyone
-less inflation
-less unemployed ppl

These are just a few of the benefits. As for there being more old people and less young people, this 2 child policy can be adjusted anytime to address that, just like China did away with its one child policy.

Also plz tell me which verse in the Quran declares prevention of conception Haram?

The whole purpose of having less children is based on fear. Yes fear of having less income and yes fear of having less resources to feed them. You can try to justify it any way you want but reality doesn't chance and also it still doesn't become Halal.

The whole purpose of having less children is based on fear. Yes fear of having less income and yes fear of having less resources to feed them. You can try to justify it any way you want but reality doesn't chance and also it still doesn't become Halal.
Despite my numerous attempts at explaining the bigger picture. It seems u r still stuck in that myopic view of looking at it from a father shaking in his boots about having too many children and being unable to provide for them.

U should read up on the risks associated with over population before repeating this fear thing again.

As for the "prevention of conception" being Haram...u keep saying that it is Haram yet when I ask u to cite verses from the Quran, u conveniently ignore it.

As for the "prevention of conception" being Haram...u keep saying that it is Haram yet when I ask u to cite verses from the Quran, u conveniently ignore it.

It happens naturally too ............. During lactation the ovulation may not happen for several months or even for the whole period of lactation if baby is exclusively on mother feed, the lactation period permissible in Islam is two years.

Then there are safe days as well.

Despite my numerous attempts at explaining the bigger picture. It seems u r still stuck in that myopic view of looking at it from a father shaking in his boots about having too many children and being unable to provide for them.

U should read up on the risks associated with over population before repeating this fear thing again.

I have extensively read about this topic I knew so called issues of over population but still I would repeat it's not allowed. Only in one case it's allowed if Doctor says getting pregnant would put the women life in danger only than it's allowed but for any other reason it's not allowed.

before quoting me, read the Quraan Kareem and i don't think so you will need anymore to quote me; moreover suicide is haram in Islam
It wouldn't be suicide by ur reasoning as u r not in control of life and death.

The point I was trying to make is that yes things like life and death and rizq(among others) are in God's hand but it still means that humans have to try their best and have faith in God that they'll be successful in whatever it is they are trying to achieve.

It happens naturally too ............. During lactation the ovulation may not happen for several months or even for the whole period of lactation if baby is exclusively on mother feed, the lactation period permissible in Islam is two years.

Then there are safe days as well.

No safe day is 100% safe. :)

I have extensively read about this topic I knew so called issues of over population but still I would repeat it's not allowed. Only in one case it's allowed if Doctor says getting pregnant would put the women life in danger only than it's allowed but for any other reason it's not allowed.
I will wholeheartedly believe it if this is what it actually says in the Quran. So once again would u please cite those verses so that I may correct myself.

My dear Zarvan, this is a misconception. Family planning is not forbidden. Mullahs have been spreading to keep consumer goods producers happy and in turn they keep them happy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom