What's new

Pakistan needs a Two Child Policy

need education
People already know what sex is they just dont know importance of contraceptives and family planning i think i tthink classes on that at inter level wont harm anyone

Allah doesn't feel shame to say the right thing, Why should we ?

In the Holy Quran, the main principles of sexual life like marriage, intercourse, methods of intercourse, semen uterus of mother, pregnancy, different stages of pregnancy, labor and delivery, adultery, homosexuality etc have been discussed thoroughly.

Do you believe that children should not be allowed to read the Holy Quran as well ?
some truth in your comment but definitely you misconstrued...anyways.. reference please for the highlighted part since we are talking about Quran and that has to backed with sources.

Yep great idea in such a fast pace life married people will attend classes and ask awkward questions great
Please be realistic like the rest of the planet we need to start sex ed at teenage not after marriage<which has no defined age>
No sorry not acceptable. so we agree to disagree on this.

some truth in your comment but definitely you misconstrued...anyways.. reference please for the highlighted part since we are talking about Quran and that has to backed with sources.

No sorry not acceptable. so we agree to disagree on this.
So we will continue to have a population problem and our kids will comtinue to have **** as their sex teacher

Please elaborate on the highlighted part

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 223:

"Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will."

"Indeed, you (people of Lut) approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people." (7:81)

Last edited:
When simple commercials on contraceptives turn into Islam khatry meim debates how the hell you do that?
Stop coming up with this childish crap of Islam in danger or not. Islam is clear on things whether a thing is allowed or not allowed there are hardly any grey areas in Islam and birth control is not allowed in Islam so stop coiming up with childish posts

Stop coming up with this childish crap of Islam in danger or not. Islam is clear on things whether a thing is allowed or not allowed there are hardly any grey areas in Islam and birth control is not allowed in Islam so stop coiming up with childish posts
Sure those who are against it can ban it in their lives but state should educate people on contraceptives

Well, a more authoritarian government is required. Enforcing it can get ugly.

Take the least of the consequences of having more then the set amount of kids...a massive fine. The rich will pay for new babies. The poor can't and probably won't anyway. You'll end up same situation as tax dodgers and bribes making these fines vanish.
8-) we are discussing population control not the controls to do it. Just joking.
I will refer to https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-needs-a-two-child-policy.466450/page-7#post-9008123

Please elaborate on the highlighted part

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 223:

"Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will."

That hardly qualifies as a method rather that's guideline for relationship. I can't get explicit but I will suggest you to go through some books on sex ed and you will understand the difference.

Islam stresses a lot upon on "haya" you can say ethical censoring of the content especially for children so this way you totally misconstrued the meanings.

Sure those who are against it can ban it in their lives but state should educate people on contraceptives
No this is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and state can't against Islam and it will than it's duty of people to peacefully protest and stop state from doing so

Birth control can be exercised under certain scenarios as per scholars and natural birth control methods ( details of which can be found online) are totally okay. But abortion is considered a murder and killing children for the fear of food is not considered okay.

That hardly qualifies as a method rather that's guideline for relationship. I can't get explicit but I will suggest you to go through some books on sex ed and you will understand the difference.

In fact, it does. And it's you who needs to go through some books.. Bukhari (and Fathul Bari by Ibn e Hajr Asqalani) and Tafseer Dur e Mansur by Suyuti for starters. Please read them to understand the "shan e nazool" and meaning of this verse. And if you can read URDU, I can provide scanned pages here if you like

Islam stresses a lot upon on "haya" you can say ethical censoring of the content especially for children so this way you totally misconstrued the meanings.

Indeed it does. But imparting sex ed to kids is not "be hayai" .. Allah himself has done that (through the Holy Quran) .. Hope that clears your confusion

No this is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and state can't against Islam and it will than it's duty of people to peacefully protest and stop state from doing so
If other Muslim countries can do it so can we
Those who wish to protest can do that but our policies should be based on realism

In fact, it does. And it's you who needs to go through some books.. Bukhari (and Fathul Bari by Ibn e Hajr Asqalani) and Tafseer Dur e Mansur by Suyuti for starters. Please read them to understand the "shan e nazool" and meaning of this verse. And if you can read URDU, I can provide scanned pages here if you like
I can read urdu but not the jaded and old language used in these books but if you can provide me English links sir, that will be most appreciated otherwise just provide me references and I will try to search online. I'm enjoying discussion with you since you are a knowledgeable person :)

Birth control can be exercised under certain scenarios as per scholars and natural birth control methods ( details of which can be found online) are totally okay. But abortion is considered a murder and killing children for the fear of food is not considered okay.
any measure which is taken before conception is allowed. Humans have created an ecologic imbalance. Devouring jungles, other species, mineral resources, cultivatable land, etc.etc etc.

Islam is a not a religion it is a code of conduct defined 1400 years ago for another couple of thousands of years. It gives you guideline to achieve comfortable and good quality of life. I do not want to go into referring of The Holy Book, but it has no where said that we have created man and woman to reproduce, but has referred to something else.

What is Islamic in Pakistan except the name Islamic Republic. Our governmental system is based on West-Minister, our Judicial system is based on the 19th century British system, our banking system is based on interest. Most of the people are following unislamic practices and corruption from the PM to the sabzi wala ranging from theft, extortion, blackmail, adulteration, forced religious conversions, honor killing, fraud, lies and deceit.

There is a Sunnah, where the prophet said if you see something wrong stop it with your hands, if you can't stop it with your hands alteast say it that its wrong, if you can't even say it then atleast in your heart think that its wrong. We have people on this very forum that not only defend corruption and wrong doings, but actually promote it.

So you see there is nothing Islamic about Pakistan nor its people.
you are right and i agree with you and that is why we are bring humiliated everyday by others. i just did my job by spreading the message and i knew majority here will not like it but at least i try to attain second or third level of faith . i was amazed by illogical comments by some ignorant and stubborn people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom